• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Yomama's Toolbox - Guess Who's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vednix

:D
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 13, 2010
woo! awesome tools man, I cannot wait for the pokeedit for GSC. Make it simple so i can figure it out >:D

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
That first tool, the Gym/Elite Four/Red Editor. It mentions Gold and Crystal, but does Silver work too?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Yes. Silver has the same coding as Gold, just different events, pokémon, and start-up screen.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
We're working on the Evolution editor, but I can't crack the Evolution data format (Example, it could be Pokémon to evolve : Method of Evo : Level : What it evolves to). We've found a few trainer offsets.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
Yes, both ideas are in the first post. ;) As has been said, we are currently working on finding the Evolution offsets. The Trainer offsets are much easier to find; I've already found many. ^_^ Thanks for suggesting!

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Hey yomama!

Great to see you're back programming, I can't believe it's a year nearly since you made your first tool. Where does the time go? :D

I hope to get things back on track with my tools after I finish my exams, because that is my priority at the moment...

Thanks for bumping my thread by the way :)

Hope to see your workshop soon!

yomamathecableguy

Years
Hey Swampert! I haven't talked to you in forever!! I know man, a whole year. Tis crazy. It's all thanks to you though! ^_^ Good luck on your exams, and the bump was no problem. ^_^ Hope we can talk soon!

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
I have a request. Everytime I use those titlescreen cry editors I only get kanto and johto cries. Why not make a title cry editor that includes hoen?(I know it's spelled wrong)

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Because Hoenn cries aren't programmed into the game... These programs don't insert new data; they simply change the existing data.

yomamathecableguy

Years
However, I'm discussing an idea for a tool with someone that will be able to edit the cries in the game, allowing you to add your own cries. Then, you could use these to change the title cry to your liking. :) Not a guarantee yet, but it's in the works.

Pingouin_7

You need to add an evolution editor to the Metallic Workshop.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hmmm...just wanted to check on the progress of this. It seems like this project is still staying strong, but I really hope you can give us an estimate of when at least a beta of this program will be released.

yomamathecableguy

Years
Well, turns out I won't be able to get a laptop anytime soon, cause my dad's being a douche. I'll try to work on it as much as possible though.. I'm not really sure of an estimate. :/ Sorry guys.. I'm working as fast as possible.

yomamathecableguy

Years
It's in the list of features for the Pokemon Editing tool. :)

This project is still moving forward everyone. Please continue to show support and ask questions!

yomamathecableguy

Years
Bump ^_^

Work on the Workshop is going a bit slow, due to lack of PC availability (a Mac is all that's always accessible to me). However, I did just buy Platinum version yesterday, and I'd love some pals to trade with! Friend Code: 3523 9653 0057

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2010
hey yomama ur tools are great! have u got a trainer editor? i kinda need one that edits the trainer in and out of battle as well as the trainer card for the 2nd gen... thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back