• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Design-a-Pokemon Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Thank you all, currently all judges are in the midst of judging.
We hope to get in the results later tonight to all entries.

Thank you, and to let you know many of you had quite exceptional sprites, pictures, and imagination on your Pokémon and their aspects.
It was fun, I can tell you that. :)

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
And the results are in!

First place will go to both Logiedan and Chronic, who both scored in the 150-155 range, and second place will go to ShinjisLover and = GPR =, who both scored in the 140-145 range. You should all recieve your emblem shortly (we hope). Also, thanks for everyone for participating and thanks for making this an enjoyable experience!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Congratulations to the winners.
And to those who competed don't be down on yourself.
Give it your all next time!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Congrats to the winners :D
And for those of you that didn't win, don't be so hard on yourselves, there's always next time (In which I'll win, of course..Just Kiding)

Chronic

Off for the Ultimate Victory!
Years
Woah... Didn't expect it.

Well, it was fun, and I think that was the important part of this, having fun... Thank ya all for the good time and hope you had also a good time.

Congratulations to all those who participated in this contest, many designs I saw were pretty good ones; and those who made this contest possible... Great idea it was, hope to see it once more in a future.

Best of lucks for ya all and read ya later...

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Hmmm.... Well I don't think I got a high place, but if one of the judges could PM me and tell me how well mine scored...I'd appreciate it.

yea, I want to figure that out too. bleh.
Gah, I feel so disappointed, but I shouldn't be so high of myself. *smack*
I think that next year there should be a contest just like this without being allowed to mix sprites/pokemon. I would really like it all like that. ^^

congrats to everyone!~

Years
Congratulations to everyone who participated. I didn't expect mine to win,I saw alot of entries that are very,very good itmademejealous. Anyways,I look forward on doing this again next year,loads of fun. :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back