• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Shaymin Game! [v2]

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
My Teddiursa lures Shaymin into my trap with its Cute Charm and Sweet Scent and there's nothing you can do about it.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
My Teddiursa lures Shaymin into my trap with its Cute Charm and Sweet Scent and there's nothing you can do about it.
I lure your Teddiursa into a trap using Honey. Then I grab Shaymin. I also leave the Honey for Teddiursa since it might be in that trap for a while...

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
^I expected that...

I replace the Shaymin with a Ditto transformed into a Shaymin and take the original one. Cheap, but effective.

Skystrike

Years
I walk along a path, holding the "Shaymin", until I trip and fall. Then I notice the "Shaymin" is a Ditto! I'm a fool for falling for that trick, aren't I?! I tell my Zoroark to go transform into a Machamp, hold up Sayan's Teddiursa and act like it's going to use DynamicPunch to punch the lights out of Teddiursa. It works, and I grab Shaymin. Unfortunately, your Teddiursa retaliates and Zoroark reflexively uses DynamicPunch at full power using all four arms.
Ouch.
After a hospital trip, I give you Shaymin, only to say "SUCKER!" and then I take Shaymin and run off into the distance.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
You do a lot (and I mean a lot) just to get a little Shaymin.

All I do is order my Dialkia duo to curve time-space and Shaymin is mine.

Skystrike

Years
You do a lot (and I mean a lot) just to get a little Shaymin.

All I do is order my Dialkia duo to curve time-space and Shaymin is mine.
Sorry. :L
Anyways, I use Celebi to interfere with curve, effectively making Shaymin mine.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I get my Shaymin(or is it the one we were gonna steal?♪) back using a bomb(again?♪) as the Fake Shaymin!♪ Now, you're back to your owner!♪

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
Years
OKay, there is only 1, and I repeat 1 Shaymin, and I have it from yoinking it out of xelarator's hands. I then hide in Spear Pillar on arceus's stairs. Arceus protects me in the front, Palkia on the right, Dialga on the left, Giritana from behind, Darkrai from top, and Cresselia from the bottom.

Skystrike

Years
At the right time, a Zoroark defeats your Giratina, uses Snarl on you, and takes the Shaymin and gives it to me.

I then hide in Floaroma Town. Any of Shaymin's scents are mixed in with the sweet smelling flowers there.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
HAHA, THAT ONE WAS A FAKE! Just kidding.

I send an army of Voltorbs to there death to suicide bomb you and your Pokemon. How many Voltorbs did I send?

I SENT OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you and your pokemon blow up, but I revive Shaymin since she [yeah, I think Shaymin is a she] survived the EPIC Blast of Suicide Bombing Voltorbs TIMES 9000.

My Shaymin! She protects us with Protect, and I got my trusty Samurott to back me up if all else fails.

Skystrike

Years
Too bad you didn't have your trusty ground type too...
let's just say...
ZAP! 100,000 Volts of electricity! (reference to Thunderbolt's japanese name xD)

I take the now kind of harmed Shaymin and stuff her into a bush, where no one would find her!

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
Years
Still scolding giritana lost to zoarark, I notice that shaymin is gone. I use Palkia and Dialga to warp me to it. I spend about 15 hours around the bush, expecting some kind of trap. When I realize there isn't any, I take shaymin, punch it once or twice so that it will want to stay with me...or else....and take it to Giant Chasm and hide behind kyurem.

Adam Levine

Years
Since I already caught Kyurem, you have no choice but to challenge me with my Kyurem, you lose, and I get Shaymin! Gra!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
I befriend you and trick you into letting me tag along. I use this opportunity to show Shaymin what a loving and caring trainer I am.

Shaymin has now dumped you and joined my party. See ya!

Skystrike

Years
...until I show that I'm originally Shaymin's trainer. *takes Shaymin*
We both walk off into the sunset.../cliche

Adam Levine

Years
While you aren't looking, my Hitmonlee pushes you off the cliff without Shaymin noticing. I now get Shaymin!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
My sneaky Smeargle shows you and Shaymin a beautiful painting. While you're busy admiring it, Smeargle grabs Shaymin and Teleports to me.

Back