• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nah I just have a crazy mind rn maybe! I dunno actually, trying to figure out where my mind is at, so might as well be... well... idk. Oh hey a post w/o a reset! :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I WAS IN YOUR DREAM? THAT'S AMAZING.

DID I DO ANYTHING SPECIFICALLY?! omg!!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

YEAH WE WERE IN A TOURNAMENT -- YOU DEFEATED A ALTARIA AND I WAS FIGHTING A ELECTIVIRE;

But I didn't know how to perform a seed bomb attack so I just spammed Sky Uppercut and mega Punch x____x

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I-I WAS GOING TO WIN!

But I had to dodge a couple of Luster Purge attacks and he used Psychic to hit my head against the wall... when I woke up, I realized I really hit my head against the bed head x___x

BUT I HAD A PLAN TO WIN!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

"It has been my experience that when dealing with females, you need to treat them as though they have a mental disorder… especially those that are constantly seeking equality in the workplace, the military, and in the home. Women need to know their place and need to know when it is okay for them to speak. They were put on this earth for two reasons, and two reasons alone: taking care of their husband, and giving birth to his children… that is all. Any woman who tells you otherwise is obviously touting the liberal agenda of equality, and they need to be told the truth of their purpose. It is a disorder that can be fixed, but not until they go through several years of therapy to understand that they need to be subservient."

Ah, what a quack~ If someone like this becomes president, I'm hightailing it to Canada for sure.

...Whoa whoa whoa, when the heck did I become Tier 5 Supporter? ...Oh, damn, thanks a bunch, Aniki! :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ain't he a sweetheart? ♥

Which candidate is that? /is about to go into her Government class so should probably know something about what's going on. =3=;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Was this done on V-Day 'cause yesterday I spent most my time playing my pigeon dating sim (still playing it today) so if I'm over one day late noticing I'm sorry ;;

That quote was from Santorum, Mr. extremist Christian who also does not believe in LGBT rights. ...Though that's technically the case for most if not all the candidates, iirc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It went through and was changed on V-Day, yup.

Well, Santorum is still technically third when it comes to delegates, so I don't think there is much to worry about right now. :v Eh. That's because the major candidates are all of the same political party. It's no surprise.

/only knows about this stuff because of government derp

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I personally wouldn't want to run into 10cm mosquito-like bugs myself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. I should probably go shovel some snow now, after I get rid of this hangover first though haha ow.

And **** mosquitoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back