• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Master Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Waiting for the update!! Guys, keep posting reply here! Looking forward to see the major update^^

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
Just to let everyone know where to look, when the thread get's to it's 200th post, the major update will be posted on the first page post, which will feature the storyline events. Special events or trainers/battle will be on current posts.

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Thanks for all the posts, we're getting there.

@Salamence09: There will be no demo, I will release the game in Volumes according to the regions. This volume will be released Fall 2008.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
We got 8 posts to go so come on do some critisizing! Nah kiddin you want to ignore this brilliant game fine but your missing a master game in the making.

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Alright, five more to go. I have the screenshots ready. Now from these screenshots, you'll see certain storyline scenes or situations and just sometimes locations. I won't show everything of course, and that's maybe why you'll notice jumps of certain areas in the game, cause there be no point playing the game if the story was revealed through the screenshots.

The first set is at least around 140 or more screenshots, so I don't want to hear anyone say that this game never had enough screenshots, lol. Don't expect to see any legendary pokemon until the end of the final volume of the game either. Any screenshots shown of them is a special sneak peek including trainers or events happening in other regions that haven't been released in there volume format yet.

So I hope to have a slew of comments and what not after posting the screenshots since there will be a lot to look over and discuss about.

Atomic Reactor

140 screenshots!
so are they all going to be on the 1st post?
or half and half?
eh idc. i can't wait!

Atomic Reactor

so all the old ones will be deleted?
that's fine i cant wait to see them ! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back