• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
I think prince112 means 1000 views. Remember what I told Salamance09 on page 2?

Ah. Sorry. I do this kind of thing a lot too. XD

Like this one time, I was coding a banner, and I called the banner a 'poster' about 10 times. Also, when I was about to say "Copy and paste the code into your sig!' I accedentaly said thread instead of signature.
I realized the mistake and edited the basic 25 words... XD

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
maybe he converted it from .wav to .mid then insert it..^^
.MIDI files is a music file made from sounds, you cannot have speech, you can however how a bunch of sounds that kind of sounds like speech.
I change cries using the program PokeCry. It comes with Elite Map and only supports .wav files.
If you say so, but I'm not sure until I see a video of it working. :P

Years
.MIDI files is a music file made from sounds, you cannot have speech, you can however how a bunch of sounds that kind of sounds like speech.

Think if MIDI files as notes, a midfile work with it's supose to play a sound, then another sound and then their tones... However, you can't be sure at the sound, because that depends on the MIDI source at the thing you will play it at... No matter what it will never be posseble to convert WAW or any other format to MIDI (Ofcause the one's which works at a MIDI.)...
Don't get me wrong, I know there are some tools which do it.
But the thing they do is to "draw" the note's of sound's, Tones and then the time line... The resualt will allmost be crappy always. It's a better Idea no get a tool as FL or some thing like that, and maybe a MIDI Keyboard, if you have musicall skills, they will help a lot too...

Edit: My point is that it's not actual a music file, since you don't store any "Music" in it...
OGMOGM OMG OM G I made a post which not was spam...!!!!!!!!???????!!111111111111

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
*sighs* I'm not going to be on that much today. There's an update in the attachments. It's the Bulbasaur event. It wasn't in the last release. And Darthatron, expect a video sometime, okay?

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
*sighs* I'm not going to be on that much today. There's an update in the attachments. It's the Bulbasaur event. It wasn't in the last release. And Darthatron, expect a video sometime, okay?

Bulbasaur... I liked it better when you got him in Pallet Town at lvl. 10. I creamed the pants of Brock! XD

Meadow

Years
AGH! That's a glitch I didn't fix yet! And yes, it is a lot easier to cream Brock like that. But then again you can use a Butterfree even though you can lose to rock throw. Glitches can be convienent to gameplay, but ruins the plot. If I don't fix that glitch, this wouldn't be called a remake.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
AGH! That's a glitch I didn't fix yet! And yes, it is a lot easier to cream Brock like that. But then again you can use a Butterfree even though you can lose to rock throw. Glitches can be convienent to gameplay, but ruins the plot. If I don't fix that glitch, this wouldn't be called a remake.

Yes, Butterfree, Mankey, or Nidoran all cream Brock the rock. >:')

That was something completely random...

EDIT: Oh yeah, why did the guy in Pallet Town want to give me a Lapras??!!! 0.o

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
um... first off how do you get the starters and second when do you get to the orange islands?

The starters are NOT in the current beta, and neither is the Orange Islands. The starters will be in the NEXT beta, research Pokemon Yellow if you don't know their locations. You can go to the first three Orange Islands after in defeat Blaine in the THIRD release. After you beat the Pokemon League, you can go to the rest of the islands.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2011
can i become a trainer. i would like to have all fire types rangeing between lv45-50 thanks man

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
can i become a trainer. i would like to have all fire types rangeing between lv45-50 thanks man

Um... I don't think he could do that, because then you would have about 40, maybe more, Pokemon. and whoever heard of a level 47 Chimchar? -.-;

And, you might want to put more description in. What type of trainer? And which fire-type Pokemon? Seriously, I don't think he could do 40+ Pokemon in your party, the maximum is 6, and if there are Pokemon at lvl. 45-50, and 40 Pokemon, I bet nobody could beat you.

The whole point of this enourmous message is to tell you to put more detail in your post, and to not think up the impossible...

If you didn't know that you can only have 6 Pokemon in your party, I'm terribly sorry, as for you, ignore the message.

*pant pant* (note to self: never type up gigantic messages again...)

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
it seems very nice and well done love the idea of jessie and james being in it and the orange islangs is even better ill be sure to give this one a play

Years
nice hack, can i be in as a cooltrainer with a lvl 40 charizard a lvl arcanine and a lvl 40 Houndoom,
and how long is the first beta?

Meadow

Years
well, i cant find charmander,bulbasaur and squirtle arent they in this beta?

Nope! That release is pretty old. For my progress, I finished scripting Bulbasaur and Charmander. After Squirtle and Team Rocket in Celadon, that's when the next release is coming out, ending before Saffron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back