• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
ok, is it UT and which celebi of mine do you want?

hmmm do you have a flawless shiny jolly venipede?

Yo ^^, I saw it and it take awhile for me to look at your list

Ah sorry it is so long XD. If you want 4th gen events please let me know so I can get them cloned and transferred tomy White version. Unless you can trade on 4th gen then we can trade as usual and then we transfer your events onto White afterwards or something. Otherwise this is going to be a long trade. Hope you can trade on 4th gen again XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2012
Wow that's quite the list of Pokémon you have! I was looking at them and I was interested in the following:
UT Shiny Vulpix lv. 1 (JPN/DW ability)
UT Shiny Axew lv. 30
UT Adamant Shiny Tepig lv. 1 Nearly Flawless

I have a couple of different things to offer, and I hope we can work out a deal! I can offer the following:
Movie 14 Victini Lv. 50
-Timid Nature
-OT: Movie14
-ID No. 12031

Toys "R" Us Zoroark Lv. 50
-Quirky Nature
-OT: EVENT11
-ID No. 09161

World Championship 2011 Scrafty Lv. 50
-Brave Nature
-OT: WORLD11
-ID No. 08141

GameStop Suicune Lv. 30
-Relaxed Nature
-OT: GAMESTP
-ID No. 01311

GameStop Entei Lv. 30
-Adamant Nature
-ID No. 01171

GameStop Raikou Lv. 30
-Rash Nature
-ID No. 01031

Let me know if you're interested in any of these, or any other way we can work out a deal. Thanks!

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Can you cml for 10Jahre charizard?
I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry
Ah sorry it is so long XD. If you want 4th gen events please let me know so I can get them cloned and transferred tomy White version. Unless you can trade on 4th gen then we can trade as usual and then we transfer your events onto White afterwards or something. Otherwise this is going to be a long trade. Hope you can trade on 4th gen again XD.:)
I can still trade with 4th gen ^^"
Wow that's quite the list of Pokémon you have! I was looking at them and I was interested in the following:
UT Shiny Vulpix lv. 1 (JPN/DW ability)
UT Shiny Axew lv. 30
UT Adamant Shiny Tepig lv. 1 Nearly Flawless

I have a couple of different things to offer, and I hope we can work out a deal! I can offer the following:
Movie 14 Victini Lv. 50
-Timid Nature
-OT: Movie14
-ID No. 12031

Toys "R" Us Zoroark Lv. 50
-Quirky Nature
-OT: EVENT11
-ID No. 09161

World Championship 2011 Scrafty Lv. 50
-Brave Nature
-OT: WORLD11
-ID No. 08141

GameStop Suicune Lv. 30
-Relaxed Nature
-ID No. 01311

GameStop Entei Lv. 30
-Adamant Nature
-ID No. 01171

GameStop Raikou Lv. 30
-Rash Nature
-ID No. 01031

Let me know if you're interested in any of these, or any other way we can work out a deal. Thanks!
I already have those...

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I'm interested in your EV'd pokemon. I'm just gonna list a few names and you tell me if you're interested.
Of: Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Azelf, Arceus, Dialga. Giratina, Thunderus, Tornadus
Want: (EV'd) Haxorus, Salamence, Metagross, Shiny Zoroark, Speed Boost Blaziken, Marvel Scale Dragonite

Also, I would like to point out that it is kind of impressive that you have almost every single event pokemon ever. I haven't even heard of most of those events.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I'm interested in your EV'd pokemon. I'm just gonna list a few names and you tell me if you're interested.
Of: Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Azelf, Arceus, Dialga. Giratina, Thunderus, Tornadus
Want: (EV'd) Haxorus, Salamence, Metagross, Shiny Zoroark, Speed Boost Blaziken, Marvel Scale Dragonite

Also, I would like to point out that it is kind of impressive that you have almost every single event pokemon ever. I haven't even heard of most of those events.
What are the stats on your azelf, arceus and giratina?
do you still have a shiny axew?
Yes I do, what can offer me for it?
Do you have the event Celebi for Heartgold and Soulsilver?
Yes I do, what can offer me for it?

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2014
I'm interested in
UT jolly shiny scraggy lv.1 (flawless/dragon dance, ice & thunder punch, drain punch)

I could offer
Flawless shinies:
Horsea
Chansey
Teddiursa
Duskull
Chimchar
Snover
Or possibly some gen 1-4 EVd shiny flawless poke's

(can post natures and egg moves of the flawless shinies if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back