• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shoot that was today?!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Like anyone else, the only way I can remember things is if I write them down somewhere. I tend to forget things a lot if I don't, but luckily I have this habit where I write everything I need to do on a small white erase board I have. It really helps with not forgetting things I have to turn in for school or just do in general. Usually, though, if I have something to turn in for school, I really won't forget to do it because I guess I prioritize school over everything else in my life, lol.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Nah, if it's important then I make it a priority to remember and obsess over it until it happens. Like tomorrow I'm supposed to go pick up my friend from the airport at 11 at night. The only thing I will be thinking of between now and then is how I need to do it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Before I had my current cell phone, it happened to me all the time, I forget important appointments, or just stuff I wanted to see on tv, or buy at the store. My cell phone has appointment reminders so I don't forget as often now. Without it I will forget.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Not often. School related stuff is always written in my planner, so unless I forget to write it down, I'll always remember that.

As for stuff like meetings or miscellaneous stuff like that, I'd really only forget if I was being rushed.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Most of the time I have a good memory, but things definitely slip past me sometimes, especially when it comes to homework. But I tend to catch it at the last minute.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
If its something I am looking forward to then I won't forget. Some events that I'm dreading I "forget" about, but I'm not really a forgetful person.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
A lot of times I don't realize a date is coming up until the day before, but I try to remember key birthdays and major holidays. It's the minor stuff that I have a hard time remembering.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Actually almost all of the time ^^ i'm usually good at remembering stuff, like for classes and all that, but when it comes to appointments and such, i'm the most forgetful person in the world

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
No I never forget anything I have an amazing memory. I do pretend to forget things though, because that excuses a lot of my "I just don't want to" moods.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I'm going to be honest, if I forget about something it means either that it's very low priority for me, or that I have way to much on my mind.
There are other factors to consider as well, such as how much sleep i've had, but those are all obvious and rather normal.

Back