• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Thanks, and as far as features go the mailbox is pretty essay, just got to figure out how to use it practically (I.e what type of letters to make) I finished the cook but the cook book still needs work. xD (The open box won't disappear)

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2017
Great Hack always wanted a long pokemon game
so any idea that when will you finish it really fantastic game
sorry for my bad english

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
Noticed you mentioned this "jambo's pokedex hack" I was wondering where I might find somewhere to check progress on that, since that is directly linked to your game getting a beta out.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
new update

Keeping it fresh with a new update:
After the well collapse you barley escape. Now your journey takes you to METEOR SHOWER CITY. The whole city is built on a meteor creator. You hear about a new gym that just opened up, but sadly you need the password.
LS41.png

LS42.png

LS43.png

LS44.png

LS45.png

The cities museum.

LS46.png

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Nice hack, just a word of advice. It seems you found out how to use mugshots with other trainers which is cool, however I'd recommend taking down the player part until the elite four. It gives it a sense of simplicity. It would just seem as though nothing changed.

Anyway, good luck.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
LS44.png

I don't know why, but the house seems a bit off to me. It kinda looks too thin in a way.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2011
The hack is very good, nice graphics and so on. Dan really wanted to play, what I like is that it has different styles, different style, but anyway, I'd like to see some video or GYF as eh said in several hacks that give the feeling that they have a good level of Gameplay .

Salu2! n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back