• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SilvanArrow's Quiver of Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
Haha, I'm glad someone finally picked up on that name! Yeah, I grew up watching the old Japanese Godzilla movies and just couldn't resist having some of that nerdiness bleed over into Pokemon :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello? May I ask you...is the Newmoon Island Darkrai available in Gen IV? If it is, can we trade? I'll clone the Pokemon, but you'll have to send the Darkrai to here first: 3482 3722 6125 and then to my HeartGold FC, which is in my signature. I can offer these:
Spoiler:

Sorry that they're in spoilers, but it's a long list.

silvanarrow

Years
Necrum: You can clone now? Excellent! I'll take a look at your trade thread. EDIT: Would you consider trading for your Adamant SMR Jirachi?

Rainy: Sorry, but the Darkrai is on my Gen V game. Wish I could help!

Last edited:

silvanarrow

Years
You're very welcome! I'm glad to trade my prized EV trained Pokemon to people who treasure them. He works great in sandstorm and Trick Room teams, and his low speed means he'll set up his weather over faster Pokemon like Politoed and Ninetales. Enjoy!

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hey there! Can I have a DW female Aron for a DW female Dratini, Smeargle, Cacnea, Spiritomb or Seel? Pick one :)

silvanarrow

Years
Masaru3, I would be happy to breed and trade a DW female Aron to you for a DW female Smeargle. I'll need a little bit of time to breed one, but I'll let you know when it's done. Should have it ready sometime this weekend. :)

silvanarrow

Years
RNC: Oh WOW, that would be amazing! I'm about to pass out for the night, but I'll PM you this weekend to trade!

LilJz1234: So sorry, but I'm only able to do Gen V trades. I hope you can find what you're looking for in another thread!

silvanarrow

Years
Weekly thread bump!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I've had some personal and work-related issues that required my attention. I will be out of town Tuesday through Thursday of next week, but other than that keep the trades coming!

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
could I get a DWF Eevee for a DWF Torkoal or Lickitung? just choose one of them, i wouldn't mind trading both either

atria

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
Hi I was wondering what you would want in exchange for a shiny Ponyta? This is the list of shinies I have: Pichu, Rayquaza, Ev'd Zoroark, Ev'd Golem, Eevee, Duskull, Litwik, Tyrogue, Lillipup, Magikarp, Tangela and Gardevoir.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello! Well, I'd like to propose a little thing for you. I'm gonna RNG abuse some legendary Pokemon, and they are the ones that you want. I'd say that you have Gen V, right? The legendary Pokemon will be there too. I'd say that these are the ones that I will RNG abuse.[FONT=&quot]

Bold or Calm Cresselia
Timid Shiny Latios
Jolly Terrakion
Adamant or Jolly Zekrom[/FONT]

These will all be shiny, FYI. I am also gonna have some other RNG abuses, but maybe we can talk about those later? For sure, all Black 2 Legendary Pokemon are gonna get RNG abused. But don't take this as a permanent deal, I'm just saying that I might just do these. I'm delayed by the lack of Chatot. xD These are what I want...

[FONT=&quot]Ponyta (Lv. 31 UT) – Bashful, Male, Run Away
Skorupi (Lv. 8 Touched) – Modest, Female, Sniper
Trapinch (Lv. 1 UT) – Jolly, Female, Arena Trap (Credit to RDC)
Wobbuffet (Lv. 55 UT) – Brave, Female, Shadow Tag[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Linoone (Lv. 30 UT) – Careful
Loudred (Lv. 40 UT) – Quiet
Oddish (Lv. 28 UT) – Mild

Well, there are three extra Pokemon from you...so maybe you can ask me for some other Shiny Legendary in B2? Maybe Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit? Because I'll RNG abuse those too. Thanks and keep this in mind...this isn't permanent, I'm just giving you an option for trading...because the project might end in a bitter way.
[/FONT]

silvanarrow

Years
red: Sure, I'd trade a DWF Eevee for a DWF Torkoal. Let me know when you're available to trade.

Matzzz: Do you clone? I'll only trade my EV'd Pokemon if you can clone them and send back the originals. What are the EV spreads and IVs of your Rotom-W and Porygon-Z?

atria: Again, do you clone? I can only trade my shinies if you can clone and send back the originals. I'd be interested in the shiny Tyrogue.

Bone: Wow, that would be wonderful! Thank you! Let me know what you're free to trade.

Rainy Garden of Fire: Oh wow, I am extremely interested in this deal. I would gladly trade the extra three shinies since you're RNG abusing legendaries. Are you able to clone? I can only trade my shinies if I can get someone to clone them. If not, let me know if your project is working, and I can try to check the Cloning Thread to see if someone can clone me copies of the shinies.

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
I'm free whenever, just let me breed one really quickly!

Okay, I bred you a male eevee with Curse! Whenever you're ready!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back