• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't think that's even necessary haha.

Irrelevant, but you now are the second person on PC to call me that. c:

Sir Codin

All this talk of referring to people here by alternate names is reminding me of something...

I think it's this:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Goddamit PC, you're such a distraction.

And the pairs would probably be randomized. It probably wont happen, though, there are a few flaws that I can see.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haven't been to the DCC in a while, so what's going on? Something about pairs xD
I'm not even sure haha.
Apparently Dipu suggested some valentines day event? I missed part of the conversation, though, so I don't know exactly what it is. So I'll wait for someone else to explain, in case what I do know is wrong.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Go check the CQ&F section of the forum! It's right above the New User's section. My thread's there, probably the easiest way to catch up with why we're now a Dating Agency.

Edit: I'm Dipu LOL

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's the second time someone has questioned your name in the last couple of hours, Dipu. Haha.

Irrelevant, but I found cuts on my hand earlier and I seriously don't know where they came from? This is the second time this has happened. I:

Sir Codin

My dad keeps pestering me to go onto online dating sites and find a girlfriend.

I don't know whether that's funny or sad.

droomph

weeb
Years
At least you're not getting marriages arranged.

What if she's "not your type" but she has a lot of money?

…on second thought that's better because lots of money will make you overlook every flaw in a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back