• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

maple syrup

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
XD this is because i'm bored but would u drink a class of maple syrup? XD it get's ur mouth very dry XD i tried it maybe 10 minutes ago XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
?I'm not going to ask why you tried something like that. I think some things are best not knowing. XD;;

Anyway, I doubt I would. O_o; Maybe if I were paid to, yeah. Otherwise I?d have no reason to do it. XD Besides, I don?t really like maple syrup. *sweatdrops* I much prefer the non-name brand syrups you get cheap, lol. ^_^;

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
XD well i had french toast sticks with it just 2 much syrup so i had to drink it XD it tasted very good XD

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Mew?
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
Hmmmm, I've never tried it, and I don't think I would unless I was paid:P I really don't like the taste of it:P

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Mew?
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
I drank the juice from the olive jar once when I was like 6 or something:p It was really salty XD

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
Years
Maple syrup.

No I wouldn't try it unless I got paid for it.But then again it depends on how much I get paid.I do like maple syrup though.But really you can only have so much syrup at once.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
1 dat has nothing to do with maple syrup 2 u must be crazy 3 isn't it mouth twitching?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
ga everyone wants money for it! XD hasn't anyone seen super troopers? were they have maple syrup contests? XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
No... o.o; It's like super expensive and super sticky... o.o;

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
havnt done, probably wont, unless big money comes into the scene XD. I dont dislike maple syrup but i wouldnt drink it! XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Lightning said:
I much prefer the non-name brand syrups you get cheap, lol. ^_^;
O_o? I think you have that backwards. I buy the no-name independent brands that make real maple syrup...so it's not cheap.

Anyway...a class of maple syrup? A class? Heck, I want to go that school.

And, yes I would. I don't plan to anytime soon, but I don't see why I wouldn't.

Back