• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eeveelutions Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2013
Username: Caedous
Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon
Game: Pokemon Black

Hacked in 1 Eevee at Lvl. 5
Hacked in 5 Eevee eggs

Found this far to late at night so I will get started tomorrow

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
More updates on my Pearl run ^^

Spoiler:

Badge Case

50px-Coal_Badge.png
50px-Forest_Badge.png

Current Team:

133.png

Yuki
Level 31/ Female/ Modest/ Run Away
Quick Attack
Wish
Yawn
Bite

133.png

Rai
Level 30/ Male/ Naive/ Run Away
Quick Attack
Wish
Yawn
Bite

136.png

Kaen
Level 30/ Female/ Docile/ Flash Fire @ Flame Plate
Quick Attack
Covet
Wish
Bite

134.png

Nami
Level 30/ Female/ Quiet/ Water Absorb @ Quick Claw
Bite
Covet
Wish
Quick Attack

470.png

Kayou
Level 29/ Male/ Naive/ Leaf Guard @ Miracle Seed
Bite
Wish
Covet
Synthesis

196.png

Shini
Level 36/ Female/ Mild/ Synchronize @ Mind Plate
Baton Pass
Wish
Curse
Psybeam

Kl1

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
I'd like to join in on this challenge on Firered, but as you can't get Espeon or Umbreon, should I just hack these two in or play without them?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I'd like to join in on this challenge on Firered, but as you can't get Espeon or Umbreon, should I just hack these two in or play without them?
feel free to trade them over or hack them in o.o
just don't RNG abuse if you hack them in.

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Hmm this looks rather fun

Name: TrollShammy80
Game: Sacred Gold
Challenge: Single (Might Go Ultimate after other challenges are done and caught up)
Favorite Eevee: Flareon (Actually I love em all equally

1st Update
Well I didn't know I had Sacred Gold Game started when I started up the rom, and si I got my 1st Eevee right away from Cynthia who was in front of Mr. Pokemon's house

Sat there reseting for awhile looking for a female Eevee, anyways after about to many trys finally got one and the moved on got the egg and headed back for Prof Elm's lab along the way I trained up stoppin in Cherrygrove City to store Chikorita

Will gen in 5 more Eevee's for the other Eevee Evo's at level 5, my team will be so cute and fluffy :P

Last edited:

Kl1

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
feel free to trade them over or hack them in o.o
just don't RNG abuse if you hack them in.

alright, here is my sign-up form and first update:

Username: Kl1
Favorite Eeveelution: Vaporeon
Game: Fire Red
Challenge: Single ( maybe Ultimate later on)

1st update:
Spoiler:

2nd and final update:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Harmonixer3500

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 19, 2018
I regret to say that I am at a loss of time for the for seeable future so I regretfully withdraw from this challenge

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Username: trotz59
Favorite Eeveelution: Espeon
Game: Silver

I'll post video updates on my Youtube

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
I'd like to participate in this challenge.

Username: Samurott01
Favorite Eeveelution: Vaporeon
Game: Black Version 2

I can't start immediately, but I will start when I can.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Update #1: (might make a vid for it) hacked to get 5 eevees, named Bran (starter), Leon, Walter, Victor and Maximillin. Rival has a totadile.
My trainer's name is Jex. On my way to Falkner's gym

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Tiny update on my Pearl Run ^^

Spent about an hour playing in the underground and I FINALLY found the evolution stone I was looking for, thus evolving my Rai into Jolteon.
Now I'm all ready to carry on with my adventure ^-^

Badge Case

50px-Coal_Badge.png
50px-Forest_Badge.png

Current Team:

133.png

Yuki
Level 31/ Female/ Modest/ Run Away
Quick Attack
Wish
Yawn
Bite

135.png

Rai
Level 30/ Male/ Naive/ Volt Absorb
Quick Attack
Wish
Yawn
Bite

136.png

Kaen
Level 30/ Female/ Docile/ Flash Fire @ Flame Plate
Quick Attack
Covet
Wish
Bite

134.png

Nami
Level 30/ Female/ Quiet/ Water Absorb @ Quick Claw
Bite
Covet
Wish
Quick Attack

470.png

Kayou
Level 29/ Male/ Naive/ Leaf Guard @ Miracle Seed
Bite
Wish
Covet
Synthesis

196.png

Shini
Level 36/ Female/ Mild/ Synchronize @ Mind Plate
Baton Pass
Wish
Curse
Psybeam

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Username: Bone
Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon
Game: White 2

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Ok, updated the first post with the latest entries & stuff ^^

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
This is something I have been wanting to do for some time!!

Username: Ramasca
Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon
Game: Pokémon black 2

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Username: Nakuzami
Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon & Espeon
Game: Pokemon White 2

*I had to fly through the early part of the game (until immediately after getting the first gym badge) with Oshawott, considering I was unable to trade pokemon into the game before that.

Journal #1 – It all starts here!

This is it.

My Pokemon journey has finally begun!

I got home today and, as usual, I was greeted by my mother. But something just felt different for some reason. It took all of three seconds for me to realize why it felt different. My mother had a large grin on her face, and she was only too excited to share the good news with me.

She told me that my father was waiting with the personal assistant to Aurea Juniper, the most esteemed Pokemon Professor of the Unova Region. She said that they were waiting to give me a Pokedex to begin a Pokemon journey!

Of course, I immediately rushed out of the house. I left so quickly that I even forgot to ask my mom where they were waiting! Oh well, I had thought to myself, there's no time to waste! I started sprinting, and I nearly bowled over Anthony, my best friend that had raised his Snivy from an egg. I told him the news and he happily fell into step behind me.

We found my father and Bianca at Aspertia's lookout, and when we arrived Bianca talked to me for a moment about starting my adventure. She handed me a Pokedex, and then my father placed a rather large box on the ground in front of me. I was a bit confused, but I opened it to find a litter of Eevee! They were so adorable!

Bianca also gave a Pokedex to Anthony, and it wasn't long before we had left Aspertia. I got to Floccesy Town and ran into Alder, the previous champion of the Unovian Pokemon League. He gave me a few tips on my adventure, and then directed me towards Route 20 so that I could find Anthony and give him the Town Map that his sister left me. I ran to Route 20, arrived on Floccesy Ranch and did just that.

Before we could leave Floccesy Ranch, we learned that one of the owners' Herdier had gone missing. Anthony got a bit upset for some reason, but we both agreed to help. Eventually I found the Herdier in a grove near the Ranch. It had been cornered by a strange person in black . . . whom claimed to be a member of Team Plasma. I had thought Team Plasma disbanded? Well, I guess some fools take a bit longer to get the memo than others.

The Team Plasma member actually gave me the Technical Machine for Frustration as they fled. I don't think I'll be needing that. Anthony and I then returned the Herdier to its owners, and I returned to Floccesy Town. I helped Alder teach some kids about battling, and then I returned to Aspertia to get my first gym badge.

The gym in Aspertia had just been opened, and had yet to receive any challengers. It just so happened that the gym leader is a man named Cheren, one of the friends of the Hero Kris, along with Bianca! It's incredible to think about! That meant that they had seen Reshiram and Zekrom! Amazing! I hope that I get to see a legendary pokemon during the course of my journey!

After receiving my first gym badge from Cheren, I traced my steps back through Flocessy Town and towards Virbank City. I'm currently training with my Eevee companions in the Virbank Complex, preparing for a gym battle with Roxie. (P.S. – I love Roxie! She's just so awesome! I actually saw her arguing with her dad when I entered Virbank. Her dad is a sailor that's apparently trying to become an actor . . . which is a bit weird, but whatever.)​

Current Team

Females

Males

Eevee "Farah"
to become Espeon
133.gif

Lv17
Calm nature
Ability: Anticipation
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Bite, Quick Attack

Eevee "Xavier"
to become Umbreon
133.gif

Lv15
Relaxed nature
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Quick Attack, Sand-Attack

Eevee "Ria"
to become Vaporeon
133.gif

Lv13
Adamant nature
Ability: Run Away
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Quick Attack, Sand-Attack

Eevee "Luke" @Silk Scarf
to become Flareon
133.gif

Lv13
Brave nature
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Work Up, Quick Attack

Eevee "Lucille"
to become Glaceon
133.gif

Lv3
Mild nature
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand

Eevee "Storm"
to become Jolteon
133.gif

Lv12
Timid nature
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack

Badges

Basic_Badge.png

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I loved reading your little story *-* it was SO awesome *-*

Lol, thanks. d: Here's another one!

Journal #2 – Beneath the big city!

So, I got slumped with the job of having to motivate a couple of new workers in the Virbank Complex by battling them. I'm not really complaining, considering it was free training, but how does a pokemon battle motivate them to work, exactly? Doesn't it just distract them even more? Well, I suppose it worked, and I got rewarded by their boss, so it's all good with me.

I tried to catch an Elekid in the Virbank Complex as well. It was practically unconscious, but even after using all ten of my poke balls it refused to be caught! It's tougher to catch a pokemon than I thought it would be. I guess it's a good thing I got to start my journey with a full team of amazing Eevee!

Before I left the complex, I also saw some weird scientist dude doing some weird science-y thingy. When he saw me he kind of took of. I was a bit confused, but I shrugged it off. One thing I've noticed since starting my journey: people are just plain weird.

After I left the complex, I went to Roxie's gym and underground club to challenge her. I got there and she was recording some music! It was pretty good, but I kind of needed to challenge her. She was so into her music that I had to battle her band mates before I could even get her attention! Let me tell ya, she seemed a bit annoyed, and her Whirlipede gave my Eevee a bit of trouble, but we pulled through! My Eevee might not have been as well trained as her pokemon, but our teamwork pulled off! I have the Toxic Badge to prove it!

After I beat Roxie, I got whisked away to PokeStar Studios. Um . . . let's just say that acting isn't Roxie's Father's strong suit. He should definitely stick to sailing. . . . No offense to him. Although, I somehow managed to get thrown into the center of an acting "career." What, do they just pick up any random person they see on the streets? They must be desperate! They didn't really ahve me do much, and the movie was short and awkward, but it was okay, I guess. . . . I don't see why someone like Brycen would have quit being a gym leader to come and act here, however. It just doesn't seem worth it.

To each his own, I suppose.

After Roxie's dad realized he was a pretty poor actor, he went back to his sailing duties. I went down to board a ship to Castelia, only to find Roxie, Anthony and a trio of Team Plasma members! We had to battle them, but they were kind of really pathetically weak. My Eevee took out the one Plasma Grunt's pokemon in two hits! After that, the trio fled, and we chased them to Route 20. I found a second Grunt and battled her, and she fell just as easily as the first. After that, they ran back into Virbank City to board a ship. Who runs back to where they just came from in order to escape someone? A bunch of nut-jobs, if you ask me.

Anyways, after that I went back to Virbank and boarded a ship to Castelia with Anthony. Once we got to the cities, we parted ways again. After that, a lot happened in the bustling metropolis that is Castelia.

For starters, a random jester gave me a bicycle and told me to ride around and find his buddies. I accepted the bicycle, but I didn't really use it very much. I wanted to explore, not zip by everything. So, I decided to enter every open building and take a look around. I battled plenty of people while doing so; got enlisted as some sort of surveyor, although I'm still not entirely sure what that was about; saw some games being made at Game Freak; bought a Castelia Cone; talked to a lot of people and received a number of items from doing so. After that, I tried to go to the Castelia gym, only to find out that Burgh was out chasing Team Plasma goons. Team Plasma again, so soon? Was I going to have to deal with these loons every time I got to a new place?

Come to think of it, maybe that's how it was for Cheren, Bianca, and the Hero Kris? Awesome! Maybe facing Team Plasma could be cooler than it currently seems? Hopefully they aren't all as hopeless as the goons I had to battle earlier.

For some reason Iris, granddaughter of Opelucid City's gym leader, Drayden, was in Castelia. She told me to follow her and track down Team Plasma and Burgh, and so I did. We ended up at the sewers, where we ran into Anthony again. Anthony and I entered the sewers as a team, and we had to make our way through a plethora of wild Rattata, Zubat, and the occasional Grimer. We battled a few trainers, found a few items, and met a scientist woman that was making medicines from the poisons found in the local pokemon. She gave me a Revive, which was nice.

After all of that, we found two Plasma Grunts near the north end of the sewers. They had some interesting pokemon; a Sandile and a Scraggy; but they were still intensely weak. . . . Disappointing. Well, needless to say that we beat them quite easily, and they ran off, again. Burgh then emerged from a side passage and we spoke with him for a minute, and then some weird scientist-looking dude came out of a nearby cave and complimented Anthony and me. He left, followed by Anthony and then Burgh. I decided to stick around for a little while and explore some more.

I entered the cave that the mysterious man had come out of. I battled two scientists, found a Twistedspoon and Farah even evolved into an Espeon! She's a bit ahead of the rest of the group, I suppose. If she evolved into Espeon, that also means that we've bonded incredibly well! So soon after starting our adventure, no less! Awesome!

Right now I'm still wandering around this cave. I hope I don't get lost. . . . If I do, I have a brand new Psychic-type pokemon to lead the way to the exit!​

Current Team

Females

Males

Espeon "Farah" @TwistedSpoon
196.gif

Lv19
Calm nature
Ability: Magic Bounce
Moves: Tail Whip, Return, Bite, Quick Attack

Eevee "Xavier" @Scope Lens
to become Umbreon
133.gif