• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Well from what Sosuke told me, her zan sounds pretty interesting.
I'm eager too see the finished product. :)
No torturing other club members, Sosuke!

Anime 271
Spoiler:

I might not be real active for the next week or so since it's finals time for me.

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Well from what Sosuke told me, her zan sounds pretty interesting.
I'm eager too see the finished product. :)
Now torturing other club members, Sosuke!

Anime 271
Spoiler:

I might not be real active for the next week or so since it's finals time for me.

Torturing? Me?
No way. I would never do such a thing.
And neither would Aizen-sama.

Spoiler:

Pupupu.
Can I be captain now!?
indiana_number_5_demuth.jpg

Good luck on the finals, Zameric-sama! =P

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Sosuke you have it backwards. ICHIGO is the good guy and AIZEN and ULQUIORRA are the bad guys. LOL

I didn't actually watch it yet... Because I just got my laptop back today. I watch Bleach on my laptop. It's just my preference. XD

Speaking of getting back my laptop, that means I also got back the userbars for squads 11, 12, and 13!!! Here they are:

Squad11Userbar.png

Squad12Userbar.png

Squad13Userbar.png

That's the last of the squad ones!!

I may make other varieties sometime in the (somewhat near) future, but now I need to focus on passing exams... I'll still be as active as I can be, but I might not submit as much stuff for a little while. Anyway, enjoy! ^_^

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 404
Spoiler:

Speaking of getting back my laptop, that means I also got back the userbars for squads 11, 12, and 13!!! Here they are:

Squad11Userbar.png

Squad12Userbar.png

Squad13Userbar.png

That's the last of the squad ones!!

I may make other varieties sometime in the (somewhat near) future, but now I need to focus on passing exams... I'll still be as active as I can be, but I might not submit as much stuff for a little while. Anyway, enjoy! ^_^
Alright, I will add those to the other ones on the first post.
Good luck with your exams. :)

Pupupu.
Can I be captain now!?

Good luck on the finals, Zameric-sama! =P
Yes, but please try to keep from posting one liners like in your last post.
Or I might bump you down to Lieutenant.

And thank you.

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Spoiler:

That's mean, Zameric-sama. >.>
I mean, I'm normally calm and carefree, and I can be mean when I feel like it...
But...that's just pure torture! D=

I'm almost done with my zanpakuto! =]
I just have to get names and draw out the body of the zanpakuto spirit.:cer_boogie:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

Yeah, I just watched the latest episode a few hours ago, and I also read the new chapter. XD

Spoiler:

I was browsing another forum, and I found a poll in which over 200 people voted, but only 12 people including me voted for liking Bleach. I almost PM-ranted to all of them, but I stopped myself. GRAHHHH!!! XD

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

...Say... do you guys ever edit the Bleach Wiki? I do. ^_^ Mostly just grammar errors I spot as I'm reading though, but sometimes I fix lyrics too. And I just now added some info on some of my favorite and least favorite characters, as well as my best characters in two of the videogames, on my profile there. My Bleach Wiki username is Hajike Tobiume so if you want to check out my page, feel free...

Hehe it's 2 in the morning and I'm still up... Oh well. I didn't plan on going to school tomorrow (well, technically today) anyway. =P When I end up staying up too late, I stay home and catch up on sleep. But my mom makes me do homework and study. D=

*yawn* (I actually yawned as I typed that!) I'm gonna TRY to sleep now... Who knows if I'll actually fall asleep... I guess I'm just your typical nocturnal teenager! LOL

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Spoiler:

I stayed up til' um... late at night making sushi! Then I left my mom to do the rest of the work after about 1:30. =.=
I brought it to my math class today... We're having some "Chinese restaurant"(you could also bring japanese food, too). About half of the sushi me and my mom made was gone. =.=' Mostly california rolls... A lot of the vegetable sushi was still there... And half of the onigiri was gone... And half of the Ebi... =P
The left-overs went to the other period classes, though. So I don't know how much was left(if there was any) in the end... >.>

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

Mmm... Sushi... XD

I stayed home from school today because I couldn't wake up. XD I'm a bad student, I know. *yawn* (I actually yawned again!!) I'm still tired though!!

...I wonder how long it will take the American dub to reach the Shusuke Amagai arc... I mean, it's 3 episodes per week, and... how many until that arc begins??? XD XD XD (The American dub reruns just aired episode 12...)

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
You're lucky. In my classes, we didn't do very much today... As I said with math, we had a chinies restaurant. Communication skills we did some cheque story and then wrote the amounts of money, the date, where/who it was for, what we bought/what it was for, and who wrote it(it's supposed to tell some story and the class is supposed to figure out what happened). I did mine on some murder... Gin was the murderer, Kira was Gin's friend who offered to rent Gin a car when Gin asked, and Aizen-sama was Gin's lawyer... So, yeah... And science we did an open-book test. Social studies a group did their presentation and we took notes and listened(we also did a crossword puzzel since there was extra time left). In band we did band stuff. And in spanish...we did spanish stuff...

Hey! I just noticed something...!
Shusuke Amagai.
Sosuke Aizen.
S.A.
S.A.
Shusuke.
Sosuke.
Amagai.
Aizen.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Oh noez. You made a connection with my least favorite character, and my most favorite filler arc's title character. NUUUUU XD

I strongly dislike you. XD (sarcasm)

I'm listening to an hour of "Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!" My brain is slowly melting...*yawn* (actual yawn again) I need a life... (Oh how I wish real life was like Bleach. Bleach characters get swords. XD)

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Amagai is my second favorite filler arc character... I like Muramasa the best! He's cool!
What do you think of Muramasa?
Hehe...
I'm reading this Naruto fanfiction and Hidan's going around killing squirrels with spoons and forks...and plants with pencils....

I think that Muramasa is like Mewtwo.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I'm not a huge fan of Muramasa. I do rather like the Zanpakuto arc, though not as much as the Shusuke Amagai arc. He's actually not my favorite filler character though - my favorite filler character is Kenryu. XD
Spoiler:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Oh! I couldn't remember who Kenryu was until you said what his zanpakuto was like! Wait... I forgot... what arc is he in, again?
Hmm... who's your favorite character? No filler arcs- the main story line.

I feel so lonely. T~T
I'm so much younger than everyone else!
Hehe. Atleast I'm more mature than most people my age! *smirk*
Kya ha ha ha ha!

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Kenryu is in the Shusuke Amagai arc! Lurichiyo's bodyguard - the thin one.

My favorite characters are Momo Hinamori and Toshiro Hitsugaya. I thought I mentioned that one already... It just so happens that they are also my favorite pairing. XD

An up-to-date list of my favorite characters can be found here. I'll update that page whenever my favorite characters change. ^_^ The list is in alphabetical order though, so my number one favorite is not necessarily at the top. Anyway, unless I state otherwise, Shiro-chan and Momo are my favorite characters. ^_^

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Good, that's what I thought!
My favorite character is...
AIZEN-SAMA!

Ulquiorra-sama is my second favorite and Ichimaru-sama is my third favorite.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Notice how those three are all on my "disliked" list. XD

I just... don't like the bad guys. I just don't.

Right now... there's something in my eye. It's very annoying. XD

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
:shocked: Best-character murderer!
Those characters I listed are the best!
THE BEST!

Bad guys are (and always will be) the BEST anime characters!

What's in your eye? One the bus glass flew from the seat in front of me... This guy was broke the first layer of screen on his touch-screen mp3 player. He decided he wanted to break the second screen, put it on the ground, and started punching it. People around him told him to stomp on it, so he did. He then broke the other screen, and was flinging it around... Then, after a while, a group of small pieces flies back in my seat. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back