• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
7.5/10

I like the sig a lot, although Giratina is looking super creepy with that smile. If it can be called that. I find it hard to figure out what's happening in the avatar, it just seems a little cluttered.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
@Limanya: Sometimes plain and simple goes a long way. But again, it's personal preference, so I respect your ratings. :)

As for the above..

9/10

Nice sig, but the avatar could be a little brighter, in my opinion. Unless it's meant to be that way?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Minun buddy!

9/10

I like the sig picture a lot, it's cute. The text are well organized also.
For the avatar, it's awesome, head tilt is always cute on adorable creatures, but the quality tho :[

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
100/10

I repeat: Miltank ish ebil. D: Too ebil I can't afford to give less than a hundred out of ten, or else it will use its Rollout on me and end me. D:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Idk why but you got a minus 1 point from a part that I don't know where is it, great theme nevertheless, Black Swordsman...

RED

kakaka

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Wat a badass avatar man. Av= 10/10 and siggy 9/10 I don't know why tbh. Feels...strange :p.

10+9=19:2=9.5/10.

Oh yay 9.5/10

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
10/10.

That's such a nice design overall, even though I'm slightly confused of what kind of animal it is.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
6/10

It's nice, and all, but the sig looks a bit too much like the avatar. Not bad tho.

Edit: Holy Mackerel! The sig is a GIF!

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
^^Aurastys is a Chozo, which are an ancient, bird-like alien race from the Metroid series. So not really an animal.
10/10

CUTENESSOVERLOAD
I really like this theme on you, the avatar and sig are great quality, plus it's cool how you're doing a collab with synerjee.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8/10

Weird bird-like creature, if you were to tell me what that animal/whateveristhat is, the score might be higher.

Back