• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Maaaan I haven't seen this thread in like yonks.

I used to play guitar... that is I did take lessons and after about 3 sessions I quit since, the teacher was so lazy and rude. He'd eat while he was talking to me, he'd yell at me if I got something wrong. I was like 'excuse me? As if you talk to someone like that' I wasn't gonna give him my money. :x

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I still don't understand why you hate that thread so much :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I have recommendations, Person-Whose-Tastes-I-Do-Not-Know. You should listen to some Imogen Heap, Ludovico Einaudi, David Bowie, and Björk. When you're done with those you can listen to Florence + the Machine, Beirut, Flogging Molly, and Mumford & Sons.

You have such good tastes. Thank you!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Ooh, earlier gen games! xD I was just talking about Gen I and II movesets with Zameric the other day. It was kind of funny looking at some of the old ones. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh hey it's in one of my fave boards in GPGD :D

My first pokemon... not counting a starter, right? My first Pokemon would be Chikorita, but if it was when I catch one, it'd be Pidgey. I needed a flying-type to face off Faulkner. Chikorita would be useless unless I train it to evolve into Bayleef.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
My first starter is GSC was Cyndaquil. xD I chose it since my first Gen I game was Yellow, so I couldn't choose Charmander as my starter, so I made up for it by choosing Cyndaquil in Gen II. :P

I think Hoothoot was my first non starter I caught. I resisted Pidgey since I wanted to catch a newer pokemon. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My first starter was Squirtle back on Blue, didn't get too far in that game at the time though as I became more focused on Silver by the time it came out. First Pokemon I caught was probably Pidgey on either Blue or Silver, wish I could get a Spinarak back then though that's for sure lol.

11wildy

Me!
Years
My first starter being Cyndaquil and soloing red with Typhlosion was awesome! Flamethrower burn on Blastoise and revive between Typhlosion and Togepi xD.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh, we're talking starters? My first starter... was Pikachu xD And then Torchic. Hm, but if we're keeping to the G/S/C games, then I guess it's Chikorita, since I thought it was the cutest when I first tried Gold. But Cyndaquil was better, I soon realized.

Back