• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Then It's Victini! IT MUST BE Victini! bTW, you must guess who my 3rd favorite is, not just ignore it. -_- Element0, it isn't Scrawdaunt.

Actually, never seen that trio in any ROM hacks I've played so far. So yeah, you can tell it's none of that trio now :p

In Pokemon Dark Rising hack of fire red there is the green one. Forgot his name but he's in the trio of Thundures...etc.

Last edited:
Years
Green guy is Tornadus.
You don't have any more hints at hand? Then I'll just have to say Swampert.

[...]

It's called the friggin NUZlocke challenge! NUZ! Is that blatant enough for you?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Hey! Charizard and Sceptile were the mascots on the site, even if it was named after... Nuzleaf, I guess. Technically it was named after a user, though his name probably came from Nuzleaf...

Nope, not Victini. Not been too drawn to that one, there are a few legendaries that just don't seem too... legendary. Same with Shaymin, I think, wasn't that 4th gen? Maybe? Don't know. Of course they are still legendaries, but eh. Again, got to put this thing here... Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V.

1: Deoxys
2: Charizard and Blaziken (tied)
3: Omanyte
4: A 5th gen legendary that isn't in either of those trio things that have Thundrus, Tornadus, Landorus, Virizion, Coballion or Terrakion. Not Victini either.

Years
...Grovyle?

Yay Nuzleaf.
Why is it Nuzlocke? Well in the original Nuzlocke run there was a Nuzleaf that died and when Nuzlocke the user made a comic out of his run he depicted the Nuzleaf with the face of John Locke from LOST and he started using the name Nuzlocke as his username and people actually named the challenge after Nuzlocke the user, not the Locke Nuzleaf, but the user named himself after the Locke Nuzleaf. Get it?

No hints for my next one. Stop whining Element.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
...Grovyle?

Yay Nuzleaf.
Why is it Nuzlocke? Well in the original Nuzlocke run there was a Nuzleaf that died and when Nuzlocke the user made a comic out of his run he depicted the Nuzleaf with the face of John Locke from LOST and he started using the name Nuzlocke as his username and people actually named the challenge after Nuzlocke the user, not the Locke Nuzleaf, but the user named himself after the Locke Nuzleaf. Get it?

No hints for my next one. Stop whining Element.

Yeah...It's Grovyle...what's the hint for your next favorite Taichi?

Damn. I'm only gonna say ONE hint. Every second is easy...
HINT FOR MY 4th FAVORITE: Damn, OK, It's Pikachu but it's a tie with an other one. So the hint is...It uses sometimes it's shell to attack.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I'll guess... Bisharp, 'cause your sig has some kind of samurai sword. And Bisharp is meant to be a samurai, I think...

No, not Reshiram. Not even sure if there are any more 5th gen legendaries to go through now...

4: A 5th gen legendary that isn't in either of those trio things that have Thundrus, Tornadus, Landorus, Virizion, Coballion or Terrakion. Also not Victini or Reshiram.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Oshawott, that was pretty easy.

Oh yeah and you forgot to guess.

Damn your right. Can you give me the hint? I can't find it...OOOK! 5th favorite hint...It's a dragon type that his first stage evolves into ____ at level 30 and evolves to the final stage at lv.50. Whoooo's the final stage?

Shadowstriker, give a hint to your 2nd favorite, if you don't I'll just keep saying Swampert.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Hmm. something in common... maybe the steel type? Metagross? Not much of an idea really :p

And no, not Keldeo. Haven't seen it in a ROM hack and I'm not even sure I know what it is... Can seriously no-one guess?

4: A 5th gen legendary that isn't in either of those trio things that have Thundrus, Tornadus, Landorus, Virizion, Coballion or Terrakion, and also isn't Victini, Keldeo or Reshiram. Seriously, there has to be just one left now.

If someone get's this wrong again I'll probably scream, look how much I've had to write for this. ^^ Clues

Years
Friggin Kirlia.

Okay le'ssee... Metagross. Nothing in common with my number 8 EXCEPT a type, and that is NOT the same thing number 8 has in common with Bisharp.

Back