• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rouge

Years
Wow, I'm amazed! Well done my friend! I shall add in more floors for you then sir, you can still use that save on the game I believe so it's all good.

Years
Ty :) But really the only attacks left for me to fight Brock with are Leech Seed & Flame Wheel. I found a nice number of healing items but no ethers or elixers :[

Okay, so feedback.... The superpowered fossil Pokemon are a nice touch. I'm sick of Zubats, but their Bug/Flying type makes up well for Bulbasaur's affinity for healing moves. I might suggest adding an occaasional Diglett or something else with an ability to prevent running from battle somewhere, but in any case I do really like it. A roguelike Pokemon game is a brilliant idea.

Last edited:
Years
Hmm, I should really put some more ethers in there then for the next release.

Why thank you, I thought they'd be a nice suprise for the 2% of people. As with the zubats, it was really to see how the beta would go - the next release will have a diglet or two in. And thanks, I thought it'd be a great idea too.

Years
New download is avalible! Check it out in the first post!

Some new features have been added that include the battle with Brock and a whole new senary on the 15th Floor... if you make it that far!

Wynchester

Legendary Trainer
Years
So... Because PokeCommunity had to go and be a dick, I got logged out WHILE I was typing! I had a really detailed list of ideas that just got deleted because of this BS site... Oh well... Love the game, have some thoughts but I feel like they'd change your game too much from what you intended and so I think I'll make my own version as soon as I get my hack tools back and we can have a battle of the Rogues later on. Keep it up. Oh and Floor 2's hole to Floor 3 I think is busted, my sister and I weren't able to move through it. K, thanks, bye.

Back