• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Okay noticed something strange.

My skarmory can't learn fly yet my primeape can is this fixed in the newer version?
This is fixed in the newest version too

Never mind the pal park thing the new version I could get in.

However there has to be something wrong with the checking file as i used the file I beat the game with and it says I haven't advanced far enough.

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I just tested it, and I could only get it once. If you just updated from an older version, you might have been able to get it once again (as I modified the Mystery Gift code recently).
Level 30 is still a bit too strong. I recommend you to take off the link, find some beta testers and then release it. It seems there are way too many bugs and glitches.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Level 30 is still a bit too strong. I recommend you to take off the link, find some beta testers and then release it. It seems there are way too many bugs and glitches.

It's the same as the official event Pichu. I guess I could lower its level, although that would mean everyone could get another one...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
You can get them from a collector at Daystraits Port, I believe. You need to show him a Pokémon of the right type ;)

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Hey wichu I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet but the Ho-oh event is glitched when Veronica comes down she takes one step then the game freezes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
ok so how do i migrate pokemon cause it keeps saying i need to get farther in the game

You need to have at least two badges in the old save file. Without cheating.

Vaskituh: It's uploading now. The Ho-oh event is still not fixed, but I should have it done in about half an hour.

EDIT: Done; download here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Hmm... Could you send me the old save file? It should be letting you migrate...

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
is there another version coming wichu or is the latest one on your previous one the one with all the fixes?

also you sure happiness evo work?

Years
OMG, that nerd guy doesn't want to give me a Metal Coat!
Where can I find a Mawhile? or another steel type...before the fire gym.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Silly question but how do I increase the size of the game screen ? :S
Its very small atm :S

I found out how , silly me !
Having fun with it so far thanks <3

Last edited:
Back