• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gift Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
OK OK i will tell u guys wat i truly think about this idea(if these words are rude then ignore me)
well firstly i think that this idea is good
and secondly i think that this idea is pathetic Why????coz nooooobody in this world will give anyone anything unless they too want something(if they truly are good persons then they would give something free of charge)

I gave a gift card to someone, and i didn't ask nothing in return. I just wanted to make them happier.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
This is a nice idea, for those who are rich and are stinking with money and would love to donate for others should donate. But, is this a request thread? Why is everybody requesting? lol I can't be a supporter 'cause my parents wouldn't let me. Maybe someone can give me? lol

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Well, this certainly is an awesome idea. I really liked it. It can be useful especially in festive times. :D

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Ohay all you beggars. Happy Holidays, but it's highly unlikely that someone is going to give a random member a donation. @.@ Therefore, there shall be no more begging in this thread! Begging posts (and any posts addressing the begging) will be deleted if made.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
Years
To me! :P The're so nicely made. I guess in a few years when I'll be allowed to buy things online I'll donate like this.

Kavii

forever my furret
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
Please...

Question: If we send our own custom gift card, do we have to use the dimensions specified or can we go wild and have some fun designing the card outside the specs? I know that submitted templates have to follow the guidelines but do custom gift card designs have to?

Thank you!

Jack

ego
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2020
Bravo to who ever made up this idea, if only i donated a little earlier. I'll donate more like in a few monthes.

xuebao

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2010
Right on, write on about whatever you feel best.
The game is very good !

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
wow those are so cool. if i ever make a good friend on here that actually sicks around, i will definitely buy one of those for them.
i love the designs ♥♥♥ ^_^
but it will have to be after i donate for my account.

nSpire

#1 Liz Thompson fanboy <3
Years
This is such a great idea- like a gift card, isn't it?
That's why in the title it says virtual gift card, son.

I like this idea, if i get famous some-what on the forums I would enjoy that someone would give this to me ;D

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
Years
That's why in the title it says virtual gift card, son.

I like this idea, if i get famous some-what on the forums I would enjoy that someone would give this to me ;D

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a girl.

Actually, I think I'll find someone with, like, a thousand posts or so and I see online often, then send them a tier 5 Gift card.

It would make their day :)

But I'm donating for myself first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back