• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Mac, Musica was RNGing before you knew what RNG is XD

Musica, fingers crossed! I hope you'll be back soon. I miss our epic battles :)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I tried RNG abuse again and sucked. Must be because I stopped playing Pokemon. I loved HG/SS, and disliked B/W. I guess B/W made me stop trading/battling/training my 'mons.
Yay! I hope you come back! :D
I miss your 'mons. BD

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hey, this is probably gonna sound noobish, but is there
a way to clear overworld weather effects in gen 5?
because i want to rng myself a good iv'd ditto, but sweet scent fails
because of the fog.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hey, this is probably gonna sound noobish, but is there
a way to clear overworld weather effects in gen 5?
because i want to rng myself a good iv'd ditto, but sweet scent fails
because of the fog.

Change to a month ahead on your DS, fight a battle... then save. Change back to the right month for your seed and start game... no weather. Have to do this on each try.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Change to a month ahead on your DS, fight a battle... then save. Change back to the right month for your seed and start game... no weather. Have to do this on each try.

Okay, Thanks. Also means i'll be able to do them on route 4 to get
sandile, krookodile being one of my favorite shinies. Once i learn how to
RNG shinies, that is.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm sorry you feel the way do sanshroo. Here in Trade Corner we in by no means encourage hacking. We have many rules in place to prevent it and offer hack checking to help traders weed hacks out themselves. As for your beliefs about cloning, I fully understand them, but we do not consider it to be hacking. If you would like to know what we consider hacking or not, I suggest you read our FAQ in the Trade Corner Rules. It'll provide you with the necessary information as to what we consider here to be legal and illegal.

Now let's keep this place civil everyone.

Just quoting to reiterate Trade Corner staff's position on this. ^-^

We know there are many gray areas in the realm of Pokemon trading. We strive to enforce rules that the majority will be okay with. We do listen and try to find common ground with those who do not feel equally represented. For example, traders are free to place restrictions (e.g. no cloned Pokemon, do not re-trade or clone Pokemon, etc) and we'll do our best to back up those rights. We punish those who intentionally do not agree to and/or not fulfill the terms of the trade.

The trade rules also asks that traders mention if they're using cloning, AR codes, flash cart, etc. If one don't agree with the shop's practices, one shouldn't make trades there.

If you have issues or concerns about our regulations, you can always contact Trade Corner staff or try contacting higher staff. If you're not getting the same interpretation as we meant when we typed the rules, ask us to clarify.

One may discuss one's own views on various elements of trading here. However, global rules mandate that no one can insult other members. Insults will weaken any argument.

This section is for discussing Pokemon Wi-Fi trading only. Implications about the procedures here do not extend to outer society / child rearing.

Late, but this applies to everyone (even those still lurking!). Have fun and ease up, guys and gals. Happy trading.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Woooooooooooooooooo!
Back from Jury Duty and ready to RNG some Pokémon!
:P Selene suggested Chimecho so I'll probably do that first.
What else should I breed/capture?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 21, 2012
Huge thank you to everyone in the TC IRC for helping me <3 Especially Mac for walking me through what I was doing wrong. Here is the result <3

187.gif

#187 Hoppip
OT: Lunar | ID No.: 07206 | Gender:
Nature: Timid | Ability: Leaf Guard | Type: Grass|Flying
Hatch Location: Skyarrow Bridge | Hidden Power: Dark 70
Moves: Splash
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Huge thank you to everyone in the TC IRC for helping me <3 Especially Mac for walking me through what I was doing wrong. Here is the result <3

187.gif

#187 Hoppip
Congrats. I hope it will be a normal one though :P

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

187.gif

#187 Hoppip
Congrats Selene! <33333333
I love Hoppip!! ^_^

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 21, 2012
Johnny I will RNG a normal one just for you <3
thanks Mia <333333333333333333 shiny jumpluff is just soo adorable :3

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
187.gif

#187 Hoppip

Very late congrats Selene!

Now i just need someone to teach me how to do that...

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
@Shiny, you really should have tried 4th Gen RNG abuse first. It was a bit more complicated than what you can do now on 5th Gen. However, 4th Gen results tend to be MORE ACCURATE and PRECISE than what you can get on 5th gen.

@mia and gonzo
Yep, I'll be back when I have a lot of time. Graduating this year and it's a hassle -______________________-

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
IV Gen RNG > V Gen RNG. I wish DW abilities were in DPPtHGSS TT_TT

and great news, Musica! I hope you'll pass finals very well!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
@Shiny, you really should have tried 4th Gen RNG abuse first. It was a bit more complicated than what you can do now on 5th Gen. However, 4th Gen results tend to be MORE ACCURATE and PRECISE than what you can get on 5th gen.

@mia and gonzo
Yep, I'll be back when I have a lot of time. Graduating this year and it's a hassle -______________________-

I do agree that 4th gen results do tend to be more accurate because you know when you've hit your seed exactly. You don't have timer0 being an annoying troll. ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Gen 4 is fun because it was challenging. Gen 5 is fun because its faster. :3
I love all the gens. :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
So, like yesterday my Mum brought in Pokemon White Version from work. :P RNG'ING ON THAT GAME IS SO MUCH EASIER THAN BLACK OMG DON'T ASK HOW IT JUST IS OK. I finally got my shiny Volcarona. :D OPENING MY SHOP IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS OR SO.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
So, like yesterday my Mum brought in Pokemon White Version from work. :P RNG'ING ON THAT GAME IS SO MUCH EASIER THAN BLACK OMG DON'T ASK HOW IT JUST IS OK. I finally got my shiny Volcarona. :D OPENING MY SHOP IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS OR SO.

That's great to hear!!! I know what you mean. I'm looking forward to seeing your stock :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back