• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you hesitant...

Years
There'll still be times where I'm hesitant to post in certain threads, but for the most part, I'll just say whatever's on my mind when I post.

There are also other times where I'll see a thread that I want to post in, but I'll hesitate in doing so if I don't feel it would contribute much to the discussion. I'd much rather make 5 posts that I put some effort into than 10 or 15 just because I can.

Years
Ugh, sometimes I just end up feeling like the annoying new person when I post, so it's even more difficult to get a point across when it comes to the more sensitive subjects. It doesn't help that I am probably the most sarcastic person in the world either.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Most of the time no, I'm not. I can usually easily express my opinion most of the time , particularly in a forum or topic like this one. But if it's on a more serious topic such as a topic in D&D, then I most likely will avoid the thread completely. Especially for a topic I knew I have the counter-opposite opinion of the majority of the thread. (Such as my thoughts on abortion.) I hate getting into arguments, specifically political or religious ones, and I try to avoid them from happening most of the time.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Sometimes I post without thinking, mostly because the thread doesn't really require much thinking. But I really become hesitant in posting my opinions and views because I have a totally different paradigms than most members here. For instance, I not into same-sex marraige(really broad and controversial topic), but I do not openly say it to the public. Learned my lesson.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well... I'm not hesitant to post my opinions if they're on something I know a lot about. If I can back up my opinions and be assured that there will be less of an upsetting argument and more of an interesting exchange, then I'm much more confident in posting my opinions. But I don't know a lot about many things, so I just scroll threads and leave them alone.

I'm mainly thinking of D&D here, but I suppose it applies to all sorts of sections that I end up wandering through. I mainly keep to myself and what I know because it's more fun for me that way. I don't like being all serious and getting into arguments. And I don't like being called out on my ignorance either, so I've just ended up not putting my thoughts out there. Aaaand this is beginning to apply less to PC and more to my general life, but you know. I do behave the same way everywhere really.

Back