• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Check your volume control. Go to the "Advanced Settings", and enable SPDIF. That should stop the static, and put the music in.

But seriously, play the video first before uploading it.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
capture161.png

yes new hp bars, i'm pretty happy about how they turned out, except for the size, my original sketch was waaay shorter, but i don't know how to change the size withought messing up the alignment of the letters

Likewise

Bye.
Years
capture164je7.png

yes i have finally finished some backgrounds! and i must say i am extremley proud of how it turned out

PLEASE COMMENT XD

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
Years
okay here is the final result! i took some insperation from pokemon amethyst so some credit goes to wichu :)
capture166ag4.png

yes i know the sky looks exactly like the sky on the background of pokemon amethyst xD

Likewise

Bye.
Years
very small update!
capture000.jpg

capture001.jpg

capture002.jpg

capture003.jpg

hmm.... i wonder what they are planning xD
as you can see i'm waiting for the team shadow grunts to finish, for now i'll be using these

also i promised i wouldn't do this but....
capture004.jpg

Back