• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
How did this island get its strange name? And why does it have connection with the Legendary birds and dogs, and the Pokemorphs? You arrive on the island due to a boat crash. You and seven others were stranded. You meet up with a strange girl (Me!) and learn a secret you would never forget.
As soon as you learn it, Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua swoop in to steal the strange creatures called Unknown and harness their secret power. You and your friends must call upon your legendary Pokemon and save the world.

Please note, Legndaries have a gender posted next to them. M=Male F=Female. You may NOT be a Pokemorph of your desired legendary.

Legendaries:
Lugia-M(Taken)
Zapdos-M(Taken)
Articuno-F(Taken)
Moltres-M(Taken)
Ho-Oh-M
Raikou-F
Entei-M(Taken)
Suicune-M(Taken)

Name:
Pokemon: (Doesn't have to match the Type of your legendary)
Pokemorph: (You will learn that you are one at a later date)
Legendary:
Description:

Mine (and an Example):

Name: Sam
Pokemon: Lapras, Vaporeon, Ninetails, Rapidash
Pokemorph: Espeon
Legendary: Articuno
Description: A mysterious person who has lived her whole life on the island. She can tell who are the Legendaries and Pokemorphs. She had purple hair and wears jeans and a black T-shirt.

Last edited:

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Name: Kylee (friends call her Kay)
Pokemon: Tentacruel, Mighteyena, Slowbro, Cloyster
Pokemorph: Vaporean
Legendary: Suicune
Description: A brave trainer who was stranded on this island for only a short time. She is born leader and has long blue hair, deep blue eyes, wears a blue tank top and tan cargo pants.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Name: Gold
Pokemon: Espeon Umbreon Jolteon Flareon
Pokemorph: Umbreon
Legendary: Zapodose
Description: a regular trainer who got stranded on this strange island wears all black

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
name: Thunder
pokemon: pikachu,pidgeotto,blazikin,eevee
pokemorph: pikachu
legendary: Entai
description: clothes like Ash's in beginning, blue eyes and brown hair.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
Name: Rachel.
Pokemon: combusken and primeape.
Pokemorph: combusken
Legendary: moltras.
Description: I am a complete loner. I am very fit and always have a black cloak on covering my clothes. The hood covers my head so my face is in shadow. I am bere foot and wear black jeans and a black tank top.

Last edited:

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Name:Emily
Pokemon:Raichu,Snesel,Houndoom,Salmance,Arecanine,Charizard
Pokemorph:Charizard
Legendary:Raikou
Description:Wears a flame bandanna,a Charizard shirt and jeans. She has blonde hair,blue eyes,and is five and six inches tall.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
Years
Name:Tres
Pokemon: Venonat,paras, bulbasaur,Banette,Milotic
Pokemorph: Kangaskhan
Legendary:ho-oh M
Description:a normal trianer who wears baggy jeans and kinnda goth clothes. very nice to hang around, he loves pokemon, he also like s to breed pokemon. he is 5' 7" silver hair, green eyes. always wears a bandanna around his head. he ios fit and has slightly taned skin.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Yay we can start!!!!!!!!!
"when are we going to be there" gold said as he gazed at the never ending sea

pokehunter56

custom spriter
Years
Tres is sitting on a bench near the fron t of the ship he notices an energatic person constintly looking at the seven trainers and then at his watch then to the open sea. he gets up and walks toward the person."hello there chap, names Tres. whats yours?" he says while leaning against the railing. "you seem kinda excited. im sure you would be. im used to this kind of travel. but hey its better then travling on the back of my Milotic. so what kind of pokemon you carry around? i carry only the best. ya know i am a pokemon breed as well as atrainer. maybe we could talk about our pokemon later." he say in a slightly sarcastic tone. he was always a good lier and he had a specific agenda he wanted to achieve.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Kylee stood leaning against the railings she looked out at the sea, the sight glimmered back in her eyes, which were the same deep blue as the sea. "So bored.." She said. Kylee looked at her watch and sighed.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
Years
noticeing that the person was not going to talk to him he decides to walk around the ship."hmm" he says to himself. he watches the trainers two of them battling on the deck. he then notices a girl leaning against the railing he walks over to her to introduce himself. "Hi the name's Tres. whats yours?" he says while looking at her.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i lean against the railing and look out to the ocean . i look in the distance and see a strange island far ahead.i walk into thecabin and see that no one is driving the boat and also that we are going full speed toward the island. i think for a few moments and leave.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
Years
while trying to talk to the girl (Kay) he sees another person approching. the man says his name. "hey there Thunder, my names Tres. What brings you to the boat?" he says to the man with a friendly smile. "hm he shure looks like he owns some rare pokemon." he thinks to him self. So thunder What type of pokemon you carry?" he asks. while waiting for a responce he takes a glance at the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back