• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Smash Bros Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I think if they keep the Pokemon Trainer character, they'll end up switching out his Pokemon for three different ones - probably Gen 5 ones, sadly. Oshawott, Servine and Emboar? No, they'd have to change that around somehow - Emboar would not be a good character in Smash Bros lol. Nor would... actually none of them would be. Disregard this point, hopefully they leave it as is.

Though to be honest on a mostly unrelated point, I think Starmie would make an amazing playable character lol.

I really don't want to see Waluigi in the games - I'd actually prefer if they took out Wario while they were at it. I didn't enjoy playing as Wario and I think Waluigi would just end up being a lankier and more erratic version of him.

Shining Raichu

Years
lol you could find a person who's good at playing a particular character, get them to film it and upload it to YouTube and say that about any one of them. It doesn't change the fact that Wario is awkward as hell to control.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
lol you could find a person who's good at playing a particular character, get them to film it and upload it to YouTube and say that about any one of them. It doesn't change the fact that Wario is awkward as hell to control.
Maybe so, but I personally always hated Wario/Waluigi in like, eternity. But my reason would be that the invincible cape they use to hack him online just ruins the game for others, Wario should be taken out just for that. Then again, I haven't seen if anyone uses Sonic's or Yoshi's special as they are invincible as well.

I've see way more Daisy fans than Waluigi's, I'm quite surprise when Spino said Waluigi had a huge fanbase. (Of all the races I've done online in Mario Kart Wii, I've never seen anyone even use Waluigi)

Oh and Spino, the bike thing is cool for a character, aka Wario, but it doesn't mean he's THAT great of a character.

Speaking of Pokemon Trainer (Leave the three as is, they are perfect! Especially since Charizard is a fan-favorite after all)...Since you want Roy to return, how about a Mewtwo vs Lucario battle? I have a feeling we'll have Zoroark now.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Not really. I can see millions of high level techniques and skills from characters from Meta Knight, Ike, Mario, Kirby, and some others and it would still show how much of a boring characters they are despite that. But when I see stuff from unique characters like Olimar, Game & Watch, Peach, Yoshi, etc then I'd actually be pretty impressed.

My point is, Wario is too unique and popular of a character to remove. ;(
Maybe so, but I personally always hated Wario/Waluigi in like, eternity. But my reason would be that the invincible cape they use to hack him online just ruins the game for others, Wario should be taken out just for that. Then again, I haven't seen if anyone uses Sonic's or Yoshi's special as they are invincible as well.
Wario's final smash kinda sucks anyway. I hate that his core moveset is based on Warioware and not the godly Wario Land, despite how much I like Warioware anyway.

I've see way more Daisy fans than Waluigi's, I'm quite surprise when Spino said Waluigi had a huge fanbase. (Of all the races I've done online in Mario Kart Wii, I've never seen anyone even use Waluigi)
Waluigi is actually far more popular than Daisy and from all the polls I've seen for characters wanted in Smash 4 Waluigi has always been on top of the list, whereas I never saw Daisy in a top 20.
As for the Mario Kart thing, it doesn't matter when Wario, DK and Mario are very rare themselves. MKWii is full of Funky Kongs, Daisys, Rosalinas, Miis and a bit of Peach because they're the best characters in the game. >_> In MK7 it's completely different though. I've seen a few share of every characters myself because of the better balancing.

Oh and Spino, the bike thing is cool for a character, aka Wario, but it doesn't mean he's THAT great of a character.
It's not so much that he has a bike, it's what he can do it with it.
Also, Wario is actually one of the best characters in the game lol. He's THAT good.

Shining Raichu

Years
Well I guess if Wario is really that popular then they won't remove him. He's certainly a pain for me to have to play through with though (and any Smash Bros fan knows the game isn't finished til you have played it with every character there is).

At any rate though, this

Spinosaurus said:
Also, Wario is actually one of the best characters in the game lol. He's THAT good.

is a bit of a stretch :P. Though at the same time, the characters I find awkward or boring to play, to the point where I'm like "oh god this is such a crap character why is it even in this game" are always the ones that people end up saying are the best in the game. King Dedede is a great example of this. As are a few of the characters on Tekken lol.

Please tell me Daisy isn't a real consideration. I like Peach as a player, but Daisy would just be a carbon copy of her. I'd must rather they just keep the recolour where they can make Peach look like Daisy if you really have a Daisy fetish and want to play her.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Well I guess if Wario is really that popular then they won't remove him. He's certainly a pain for me to have to play through with though (and any Smash Bros fan knows the game isn't finished til you have played it with every character there is).
Well look at it this way. You're seeing Wario as just another character from Mario who mostly appears in spin offs. After all, he only appeared in two mainline Mario games, Mario Land 2 (which is quite, uh, not well received) and Mario 64 DS. (which is just an expansion anyway, he didn't really appear in the original.)
But in fact you should see him as the star of two, not one, unique game series. And because of that Wario is both popular in the West and Japan, because Wario Land is pretty loved in the West and Japan love those microgames in Warioware. (To the point that they released two expanded mini-games on the DSiWare for purchase.)
At any rate though, Wario Land is a unique and imaginative platformer that actually adds "treasure hunting" to it. It's not just just start a level and finish, but find the treasure you seek and get the hell out of there fast. Warioware, in my opinion, has its own crazy genre. Sure, it's still a minigame compilation, but it was very different and imaginative and the way they executed it was very well.

Wario is not just that guy from Mario who considers himself his rival, he has developed his own character separated from the Mario series, especially with Warioware. Sure, he's not like DK where you can actually tell he's not a Mario character with all his games, but he's not like Yoshi either in which, despite Yoshi's Island, he's still a Mario character.
Look at all the games that starred Wario:
-Wario Land
-Virtual Boy Wario Land
-Wario Land II
-Wario Land 3
-Wario Land 4
-Warioware Inc. Mega Microgame$!
-Wario World
-Warioware: Twisted!
-Warioware: Touched!
-Wario: Master of Disguise
-Warioware: Smooth Moves
-Wario Land: Shake It!
-Warioware: Snapped (DSiWare)
-Warioware: DIY
Also the upcoming game, Game & Wario. You can still consider it a Warioware game since it's set on Diamond City with all the Warioware cast, but instead it's about full-fledged long mini-games based on Game & Watch.
None of them actually involves Mario except the first game, but even then it's justtt slightly. It actually puzzles me as to why we haven't gotten another rep for the series, instead of just Wario.
I'd imagine these characters if we're getting one.
Wario Land: Captain Syrup. She's the most iconic, even if she hasn't appeared in Wario Land 3 and 4. Sadly I don't know much since I only played Wario Land 4. :(

or

Warioware: Jimmy T. or Mona. A disco dancer and a highschool with a lot of part-time jobs? Why them? Well they're the most iconic and well-known, always the first two to unlock in Warioware. How would they work? Well they can actually go creative with them. They can make a polished, crazy dancing fighter with Jimmy if they wanted to, or they can make a high school girl fight referencing to all her part-time jobs (cashier in an ice-cream shop, pizza delivery, guitarist, cheerleader, treasure hunter, etc) and have her animal buddies fight with her? I dunno.
But if you're looking for moveset potential, Kat & Ana (they're already in Brawl as assist trophies) or 9-Volt (skateboard shenanigans) are probably the best choices.

Oops, derailed the topic. Moving on.

is a bit of a stretch :P. Though at the same time, the characters I find awkward or boring to play, to the point where I'm like "oh god this is such a crap character why is it even in this game" are always the ones that people end up saying are the best in the game. King Dedede is a great example of this. As are a few of the characters on Tekken lol.
Well if it helps, Pikachu is considered better than those two lol.
Also DeDeDe a crap character? WHAAAAAT
Nope not gonna do it again nope nope

Please tell me Daisy isn't a real consideration. I like Peach as a player, but Daisy would just be a carbon copy of her. I'd must rather they just keep the recolour where they can make Peach look like Daisy if you really have a Daisy fetish and want to play her.
I doubt she'll ever get in, but no way she's gonna be a clone of Peach. Huge moveset potential considering she's mostly a sports game character, like Waluigi. >_>

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Years
My problem with Wario was never that I didn't think he was a big enough deal to warrant being in Smash Bros, it was that he's just an annoying and awkward character to control. I can't play well with him and I find it boring having to play with him because I'm just going through the motions rather than actually enjoying it.

But yeah I'm sorry, King Dedede is just terrible. In my opinion he is the worst character in this or any Smash Bros game that has or will ever come into existence. He is both awkward and slow as hell, and people can hit you three or four times before he'd even get the chance to swing his goddamn hammer. The only way I can play as him with any degree of effectiveness is if I spam that attack where he jumps really high in the air and then comes down and crushes everybody. Outside of that, I find him utterly useless.

So I was genuinely shocked when I found out that people were jizzing their pants over him and making him their main. I just... I don't get it!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
My problem with Wario was never that I didn't think he was a big enough deal to warrant being in Smash Bros, it was that he's just an annoying and awkward character to control. I can't play well with him and I find it boring having to play with him because I'm just going through the motions rather than actually enjoying it.
Aw, really? I thought he came out pretty natural and had a blast playing him. I didn't find him awkward personally, but very unique. But I dunno, preferences I guess.
I think you could just learn more about him.
But yeah I'm sorry, King Dedede is just terrible. In my opinion he is the worst character in this or any Smash Bros game that has or will ever come into existence. He is both awkward and slow as hell, and people can hit you three or four times before he'd even get the chance to swing his goddamn hammer. The only way I can play as him with any degree of effectiveness is if I spam that attack where he jumps really high in the air and then comes down and crushes everybody. Outside of that, I find him utterly useless.

So I was genuinely shocked when I found out that people were jizzing their pants over him and making him their main. I just... I don't get it!
He's actually the fastest largest character. Are you just using his smashes or did you use some of his tilts? I don't really play him but I thought he actually had very decent pokes. He actually has pretty decent range in his moves.

And a lot of people been wanting him since Smash 64 lol. He's hugely popular, especially to the kirby fans, since he's technically the main villain. If you ask me, he's a lot like Bowser, but instead he's not so often the final boss like Bowser and actually has a more likeable character.

Anyway, I talked about stages and characters, but I never thought about the music...strange.
Personally I want Tiki Tong's song from DKCR. To me, that song defined DKCR, and it's actually the main theme in my eyes. I mean ears! It absolutely shows how the Tikis are much more villainous and threatening than your usual goofy Kremling. I'd be damned if they add King K.Rool as a character and not a single Tiki appearance in the game. (King K.Rool is just a wannabe Dedede who just isn't as lovable as him. The only reason he's even popular is because of damned nostalgia.) Also I personally loved Palm Tree Groove as it also defined DKCR to me.

The other I want is Emperor Breath. When it comes to F-Zero GX, they haven't added that many songs. I love Shotgun Kiss and Planet Colors in Brawl, but they didn't fit. The above I mentioned is a perfect song for this kind of game, even if it's an obscure one that just appeared in a boss fight a lot of people couldn't manage to reach him. (lol chapter 7 being hard as hell) And if they did, I'd bet you they're too focused on beating the boss to notice the music playing lol. If you want a more popular pick, I suppose Night of Big Blue, rainbow Phantom Road or even GX's Fire Field are good picks, but I'd take Emperor Breath over them any day.

Now for some Wario Land picks since it's a favorite of mine. Now, I didn't play any Wario Land game EXCEPT 4. And god that game had such awesome soundtrack they could just use ANYTHING. It's a shame that only warioware had music but not wario land.
Want proof? Here's four for you.
I can especially imagine the 4th one being so fitting.

More wario! But this time it's waioware. Since they included every english song in Warioware in Brawl, they should add one specific song since D.I.Y is out now. As much as I love Mona Pizza, Jimmy's Aerobics is the finest choice of songs to add.
What? It's not fitting enough? Just watch this and notice how hype it gets when it speeds up.
I also want Spitz and Dribble's BGM in the first game but it's not a fitting song at all. At least it does appear in the Warioware Medley in Brawl and it fits right in. But one particular music in the medley should be its own song, and that's the title theme of the first game. Seriously, it's actually pretty hype, and I don't even get the choice of the menu music over it in Brawl.
We got music for the first game (Medley, Menu) Twisted! (Mona Pizza) and Touched! (Ashley and Mike's songs) and Jimmy's Aerobics should fit right in for D.I.Y. Sadly I didn't play Smooth Moves! enough to remember any particular song. :(

Now for Kid Icarus: Uprising...obvious choice is obvious - The Boss theme. Just add that and I'm OK with any other music in the game.

Skyward Sword is obviously gonna have music, bu personally I can't think of anything memorable to me except Eldin Volcano.

I was about to forget Punch-Out! It's bad enough Lil Mac isn't a character, but we definitely NEED a song from the Wii game. Personally, Mr. Sandman's battle theme is my first choice. I know it's just a remix of the main theme, and they could just use that, but Sandman is technically the final boss and his theme fits much better in the game imo. Hell, I wouldn't mind Sandman as a character in the game. Sadly they'd probably go for King Hippo instead, even if he's the worst choice as a boxer. (Not necessarily a character.)
Seriously though, just look at sandman.

EDIT: Holy! I was about to forget Rhythm Heaven! That game NEEDS something in Smash, especially this. It'd be criminal NOT to.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Wario is not just that guy from Mario who considers himself his rival, he has developed his own character separated from the Mario series, especially with Warioware. Sure, he's not like DK where you can actually tell he's not a Mario character with all his games, but he's not like Yoshi either in which, despite Yoshi's Island, he's still a Mario character.
You writing a book? lol The whole Daisy thing I brought up was because my friend loves her, just not as much as I am with Peach :P I just thought I'd share that here. Plus he called me once and said that the new SSB game is only keeping the 35 characters we have in Brawl and that's it, no new or old, just different stages, etc. I sure hope he is wrong, but if he's right, it'll be a huge disappointment in my book. I certainly would love to see Mewtwo's return to replace Lucario.

But The only ones I really care about ever adding to any SSB games are Lyn from Fire Emblem (To replace that slow-ass character Ike) & Krystal from Star Fox (Which I know many of you disagree with but as someone whom I love as much as Peach, Krystal will have her OWN moveset with her staff from Star Fox Adventures!). I don't understand why people say that when we have Link and Young/Toon Links and everyone seem to be fine with that.

About the DK thing, Mario/DK debuted together, people seem to forget that, so they have so much history together to even not consider them close relations in their respectful gaming. They just branched and as you can see, they are both very popular among most other games. They wouldn't be as popular if they didn't hit the jackpot the way the did. Why else would big & little DK star in Mario games such as Mario Party/Kart/Sports games? As for Wario/Waluigi, to me at first I always thought they were just rip-offs and opposite versions of our heroes, Mario/Luigi lol
The thing about Wario is, he's like a robot. He walks like one. That fart move of his is a little hilarious though lol

I just always hated him in general & his brother of course. I rather have Baby Bowser & Shadow Mario forms like Zelda/Sheik instead of Waluigi.

Bowser was one of the worst in Melee, and still is in Brawl, but Bowser is definitely a lot better than King Dedede. I agree with you on this one Andy. But I prefer King Dedede over Ganondorf & Snake anyday. Those are the two characters that I absolutely hate controlling, especially Snake. Snake is just a very lame character. He should go join a bomb squad instead of Brawl..

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Plus he called me once and said that the new SSB game is only keeping the 35 characters we have in Brawl and that's it, no new or old, just different stages, etc. I sure hope he is wrong, but if he's right, it'll be a huge disappointment in my book. I certainly would love to see Mewtwo's return to replace Lucario.
Sakurai mentioned that the current roster is all they can do and if they were to add new characters they might end up cutting some existent ones Of course that was before Namco was announced to co-develop the game, a company who is known for their good balancing decisions for a 50 character roster. (Well at least for Tekken)

And Lucario never replaced Mewtwo, same for how Ike never replaced Roy. The two were intended to be in but were cut in the last minute, most likely due to Sonic.

But The only ones I really care about ever adding to any SSB games are Lyn from Fire Emblem (To replace that slow-ass character Ike) & Krystal from Star Fox (Which I know many of you disagree with but as someone whom I love as much as Peach, Krystal will have her OWN moveset with her staff from Star Fox Adventures!). I don't understand why people say that when we have Link and Young/Toon Links and everyone seem to be fine with that.
I'd love Lyn, because...
Spoiler:

But replacing Ike? Nawww. I could see Krom replacing him, but not Lyn.
Speaking of Fire Emblem, I played The Sacred Stones on my 3DS and wouldn't mind seeing Eiphraim and Eirika as characters.
My problem with Krystal is the...ugh furries.

Characters I want is...Lil Mac is the only one I really want. Others like Ridley, Waluigi, Mona/Jimmy/Kat&Ana (Warioware rep), Captain Syurp and Samurai Goroh/Black Shadow(F-Zero rep) are icing on the cake.
About the DK thing, Mario/DK debuted together, people seem to forget that, so they have so much history together to even not consider them close relations in their respectful gaming. They just branched and as you can see, they are both very popular among most other games. They wouldn't be as popular if they didn't hit the jackpot the way the did. Why else would big & little DK star in Mario games such as Mario Party/Kart/Sports games? As for Wario/Waluigi, to me at first I always thought they were just rip-offs and opposite versions of our heroes, Mario/Luigi lol
Yeah but what I'm trying to say is that DK is not a Mario character, just like how Mario isn't a DK character.
Waluigi is a mario character though, Wario isn't. Wario debuted in a sub-series that lead to a series starring the character.

The thing about Wario is, he's like a robot. He walks like one. That fart move of his is a little hilarious though lol
He's supposed to be walking like Game & Watch, since he's based on his Warioware series appearance it fits, which has a lot of homage to Game & Watch (with the upcoming game, Game & Wario, being an actual homage to the Game & Watch gallery), and it's also the way he moves in the cutscenes in the game.

Gameplay-wise he's the opposite of a "robot" tho. Whenever I use him I feel a lot of freedom towards his movement and playstyle. (He's one of those characters where you don't just stick with one playstyle with him.)

Bowser was one of the worst in Melee, and still is in Brawl, but Bowser is definitely a lot better than King Dedede. I agree with you on this one Andy. But I prefer King Dedede over Ganondorf & Snake anyday. Those are the two characters that I absolutely hate controlling, especially Snake. Snake is just a very lame character. He should go join a bomb squad instead of Brawl..
Dedede...worse than Bowser? No way. lol Dedede is actually really good.
You're all probably just playing him wrong. :(

Also been a while since we had a topic:
Who are your top 5 characters to use?
I always liked seeing other people's preferences and reasonings (even if I don't agree!), and like sharing mine too.
For me...
Brawl:
5. Donkey Kong (He's so fun, and I like heavy characters. Winning with him is just so rewarding. Too bad he has so much lag in his moves it gets frustrating when you mess up.)
4. Captain Olimar (He'd probably be higher, but if he wasn't so light and difficult he'd definitely be my main again.)
3. Captain Falcon (I main him in Melee, but he just sucks in Brawl. Still use him.)
2. Snake (I thought Smash didn't have any pure zoning characters like other fighting games. When I tried Snake, I was glad to be wrong. He reminds me of Phoenix Wright in UMvC3, who I main, but actually heavier, a lot less gimmicky, more viable, stronger and doesn't suck overall. I just love defensive playstyles, and zoning. I know other people hate it, but I personally enjoy planting bombs on platforms while being on the other side throwing grenades when the other can barely approach me. When he does, it's either the bombs hitting him, or if he has high %, kill him when he approaches me. He's not a character for people who hate camping and only like to get in, but he's a character for me.)
1. Wario (Obvious. Though I only recently mained him. I always liked him, but I started using him more after playing Wario Land 4 again and giving Warioware another chance, and there I realized I was playing him wrong for the whole time. I thought he was a ground fighter, but he's actually an aerial one. I thought he was limited, but he has so much options. I thought his moves were weird and not that good, but he actually has few sucky moves. I thought he wasn't as fun as other characters, but he was after playing him the way he should be played.)

Melee
2. Dr. Mario (He's Mario on crack. What else do I need to say?)
1. Captain Falcon (Fast, strong and manly. He's just so stylish, and winning with him feels so rewarding. Definitely my character in Melee.)

...Yeah I only use these two in Melee lol.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Understandable Spino, except I don't really care for King Dedede anyway xD I'm really alright with everyone with the exception of Snake, I really wished he didn't exist. So onto the topic discussion, I'll even add the colors of my favorites of each of 'em ;)

Who are your top 5 characters to use in each of the 3 Smash Bros games?

Brawl

5. Black Falco- Definitely love the dude. He's like the most badass Nintendo character you can think of. Not to mention when I play 2v2's and have a CPU, he's also my main partner.

4. Pink Yoshi- The best all-around player, no doubt. It's a shame he doesn't get enough credit by others :\ (There should be Black & White Yoshi's, in my opinion)

3. Black Wolf-
Wolf's style is just different, unique, and he was by far my favorite villain of any game (Star Fox, of course). I love his howling taunt :D

2. Red Peach-
You can't know me and know that I'm a sucker for Peach. I'm her knight in shining armor! To bad I got to share the role with Mario lol. But I love using her, she's the most entertaining to use, in my opinion. No different than any Mario games as I always use her more than anyone except one

1. Black Zelda-
Noticed I didn't add Sheik. I rarely change forms, I prefer using Zelda and Zelda alone. Zelda's just awesome.

Melee

3. Zelda-
Well when it comes to anything gaming or whatever, I tend to always fall for the female ones. So you get my weakness lol

2. Peach- Need I to explain the two again? Reason I switched her with Zelda in Brawl was because the fast action pace in Melee was perfect for me with Peach as well. Although after a while I switched main with Peach and Fox, so overall, Fox was my main with most playtime, but Peach would be my most recent main as Fox as my "Back-up." So yeah...

1. Fox-
Definitely my best, his speed was my strength, to bad Brawl killed him for me :(

Original

3. Mario-
At first he was someone I used a lot. But that's because I really only knew him & Luigi & Yoshi from their respectable games (Pikachu too but I never really used him)

2. Samus- I honestly don't know why I never use her anymore, since Melee even released. Guess I just lost interest.

1. Fox-
This game is what exactly got me into Star Fox in the first place. When I first saw him :D

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Years
Ooh a question I can answer! I'm not going to name them for all three games, I'm going to stick with Brawl :P

1) Sheik - ever since Melee she has been my favourite character. She's fast, agile and I've learned her moveset so well that it's like her moveset has learned me. We are one! Zelda is included in this to a lesser extent.

2) Fox - another one who is fast and really fun to play. I find his super speed attack especially handy.

3) Pikachu - probably the fastest character in the game (yes, yes, I can see the theme too). I've actually found the most success I've ever had in-game with Pikachu (outside of Sheik of course), because its Thunder attack is probably the most handy spam attack in the entire game.

4) Lucas - this guy is just so much goddamn fun. I love all his powers and I love that he is basically a powered-up version of Ness. Ness is good too, and a little faster, but Lucas is way more fun because I can practically feel the power emanating from him.

5) Diddy Kong - he's just so effortlessly amazing and fun. He's probably my third most successful character behind Pikachu and Sheik because he just sorta fights all over the opponent, if that makes any sense haha.

HONORABLE MENTION (and yes this category is just a way for me to cheat and sneak six in even though you said five): Zero Suit Samus - pretty much for all the same reasons I've given for everybody else lol. Tons of fun.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
1) Sheik - ever since Melee she has been my favourite character. She's fast, agile and I've learned her moveset so well that it's like her moveset has learned me. We are one! Zelda is included in this to a lesser extent.

3) Pikachu - probably the fastest character in the game (yes, yes, I can see the theme too). I've actually found the most success I've ever had in-game with Pikachu (outside of Sheik of course), because its Thunder attack is probably the most handy spam attack in the entire game.

4) Lucas - this guy is just so much goddamn fun. I love all his powers and I love that he is basically a powered-up version of Ness. Ness is good too, and a little faster, but Lucas is way more fun because I can practically feel the power emanating from him.

HONORABLE MENTION (and yes this category is just a way for me to cheat and sneak six in even though you said five): Zero Suit Samus - pretty much for all the same reasons I've given for everybody else lol. Tons of fun.
So you're also gunning for speed too right? :D lol The fastest (In case you didn't know, I'm a NASCAR fan, I like to go fast as well!) are the most entertaining to control! That's why it was a bit frustrating and difficult at first to transit to Brawl for me, now I've gotten used to it. I've been using Zero Suit Samus. Man is she fun! I like her better than her suit form, definitely. Speaking of Pikachu, I use him quite a bit (& Yoshi, of course) in Subspace but I never bother using them in Brawl. I should probably give them some playtime, don't you think? lol

So I got a strange image. SR=Shining Raichu, Sheik user. SR=Sector Revenge, Zelda user. xD The reason I don't use Sheik is because...well...I feel a lot comfortable using Zelda. I just like her movepool way better as it seems.

And I'm going through with everyone in All-Star. King Dedede is actually not that bad to be honest. So I'd have to switch sides with Spino on this one, sorry Andy :X I actually liked using him back in Kirby 64: Crystal Shards. His hammer is just like a tank coming at you hard. I must have forgotten how awesome he is. I certainly like him a lot better than Meta Knight though, don't get me wrong, I can see why people like him (My nephew is like obsessed, Meta Knight is all he uses), but King Dedede would screw him up ;)

I like Lucas a lot better than Ness. Hands down.

I'd love Lyn, because...
Spoiler:

But replacing Ike? Nawww. I could see Krom replacing him, but not Lyn.
Speaking of Fire Emblem, I played The Sacred Stones on my 3DS and wouldn't mind seeing Eiphraim and Eirika as characters.
My problem with Krystal is the...ugh furries.

Is it wrong that I took many screenshots of Lyn, Peach & Zelda? I have about 55 photos of 'em :X They're doing their modeling in Brawl LOL

Anyway, furries? haha How so? xD But imagine how interesting her character would be overall, ignoring the furry part. Her staff is amazing when Fox used it, I don't remember all the moves, but I know Down + B would be the shield for certain the staff did. Can't remember if that deflected things but that'd be hers.

What I was saying a while ago about adding more characters from each series was because there are 4 Zelda characters, 4 Mario characters (The Mushroom Emblems anyway, excluding Yoshi), 4 Pokemon, etc. I think it should be fair for the others who only has 2 or 3 and the 3rd Party characters are 3rd Party for a reason, you know?

Like I really looked and here's what my dream came up to be xD: 4 FE (Lyn and whoever else you want, I guess, since they have a crap load of characters), 4 Kirby characters (That kid who painted in Crystal Shards?), 4 Star Fox characters (Who better than Krystal?), 4 Earthbound (Idk much about this game but..Paula, as one? Jeff?), Sonic can have Shadow, Dr. Eggman and Knuckles? (I think they should have Sonic and Tails together, or switch like how Pokemon Trainer does it or be like the Ice Climbers to have a sidekick.) Or Eggman can be a new boss and we can add Blaze the Cat or Silver or Amy or Jet or whoever..lol, and Dixie Kong and Lanky/Crunky Kong? King K Rool would be better as a boss. You can have WarioWare's character has the two girls from the assist trophy (don't remember the names) and Waluigi (Since he's Wario's brother, he'd have his emblem anyway) and whoever would be a good 4th. I was lazy to type all this up before so yeah, I know it may seem to much for one game but how cool would that be, really, to extend their limitations like that? Of course we'd need more 3rd party characters if Wario/Sonic were ever headed in that direction with their friends, like let's say Megaman, Isaac(Assist Trophy), Spyro and a couple others. The PS3 version of all this or not, Spyro could be in both, who knows right? lol Look how Captain Falcon is under the Star Fox crew and Captain Olimar is under the Kirby crew for example. As organize as all this is, I think it'd be well worth the attraction for the audience if they did it this way, to be neatly done.

OH YEAH! Instead of holding R every time, have Zero Suit Samus be on screen with Samus on the selection screen like how Zelda/Sheik are. That's a neat thing also.

Dedede...worse than Bowser? No way. lol Dedede is actually really good.
You're all probably just playing him wrong. :(
I answered this above about King Dedede replying to Andy's post..I just didn't give him much effort in using him :X

Brawl:
4. Captain Olimar (He'd probably be higher, but if he wasn't so light and difficult he'd definitely be my main again.)
3. Captain Falcon (I main him in Melee, but he just sucks in Brawl. Still use him.)
2. Snake (I thought Smash didn't have any pure zoning characters like other fighting games. When I tried Snake, I was glad to be wrong. He reminds me of Phoenix Wright in UMvC3, who I main, but actually heavier, a lot less gimmicky, more viable, stronger and doesn't suck overall. I just love defensive playstyles, and zoning. I know other people hate it, but I personally enjoy planting bombs on platforms while being on the other side throwing grenades when the other can barely approach me. When he does, it's either the bombs hitting him, or if he has high %, kill him when he approaches me. He's not a character for people who hate camping and only like to get in, but he's a character for me.)
1. Wario (Obvious. Though I only recently mained him. I always liked him, but I started using him more after playing Wario Land 4 again and giving Warioware another chance, and there I realized I was playing him wrong for the whole time. I thought he was a ground fighter, but he's actually an aerial one. I thought he was limited, but he has so much options. I thought his moves were weird and not that good, but he actually has few sucky moves. I thought he wasn't as fun as other characters, but he was after playing him the way he should be played.)

Melee
2. Dr. Mario (He's Mario on crack. What else do I need to say?)
1. Captain Falcon (Fast, strong and manly. He's just so stylish, and winning with him feels so rewarding. Definitely my character in Melee.)

...Yeah I only use these two in Melee lol.
Tell me again why I knew Wario was your favorite before reading your answers to this topic? xD haha

I'm surprised to even know someone who uses Snake. Guess he got his love by someone. :X As for Captain Falcon, he just pretty much died in character in Brawl. I feel bad for him to be honest. I actually like him, but not enough to choose him over many others though. Hopefully the next SSB game can help him much better like Melee did. Captain Olimar however, is an interesting character, but his taunts are BORING! He's got the most boring taunts of 'em all. I never played Pikmin so I don't know exactly what his games are about.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ooh a question I can answer! I'm not going to name them for all three games, I'm going to stick with Brawl :P
See above. x] I actually have 6 favourites, so I'm going to follow in Andy's footsteps and add an honourable mention. ;p

1) Kirby! It just has to be. Kirby is incredible for building up the enemy's damage so you can float up into the sky and drop down on them causing them to fly some incredible distance. Plus Kirby's floating ability makes it really easy to dodge attacks and stay on the map when you're knocked away, and his sucking power is really fun to use. Especially when you take in someone like Link and come out looking adorable. x] Unfortunately Kirby's finisher move is pretty poor though, so that's one flaw.

2) Marth! Marth is just brilliant. His attacks are quick and strong, as well as being great for intercepting an enemy's moves. His finisher attack is very powerful and easy to hit with, he looks cool, and his counter attack option is also very useful. It's just a shame he doesn't have a better recovery move or he'd probably be my most used character. He's about tied with Kirby right now, but I tend to do much better with the pink blob. :3

3) Link. I'm kind of biased since I adore Link, but he's a really good fighter too. His bow and boomerang are incredibly quick and are great for cancelling an enemy's moves, along with some useful bombs and a great spin attack, all of which make him a very good fighter. His normal attacks are strong with some pretty good knock back and he doesn't get thrown around too much, and his finisher move is utterly amazing. Unfortunately he seems to rack up damage pretty quickly and doesn't always last as long as he should do in battles, which is probably my fault, be he's still one of my main characters. Also his clawshot omg <3

4) Falco. Falco's not really a very interesting character, but he's incredibly good at brawling. He's very fast, has a great range of attacks, has a respectable amount of power, can hit up close or from a distance, and has somewhat decent recovery. His only downfalls are that he doesn't have great recovery, although it is decent as I said before, and he's just not that interesting to use. I'm also not a fan of his finisher move because I'm pretty shocking at using the huge tank thing, but most of the maps I use him on don't have the finisher orbs anyway. x]

5) Ike - My old main character to use. He's incredibly strong with some very powerful knock back moves. He has the counter attack for down + B, combined with a surprisingly quick normal attack and some very strong moves, so he can easily knock out most competitors he comes up against. His only problem I've found is dealing with fast enemies; he really falls down here. He also has incredibly poor recovery moves. D:

Honourable mention: Mr Game & Watch. I really enjoy using this character, plus he's really good to brawl with. His attacks at powerful, he's great at staying on the map, and he has very interesting moves to use. For example the move 'Judge' where it chooses a random effect each time; that move is incredibly fun to use, especially in tense battles. x] I have a lot of success when using him and he looks amazing too; the only thing stopping him reaching the top 5 is that I haven't been using him for long yet. xP

Also I must agree with y'all, Zero Suit Samus is a lot of fun to use. :3

Now hopefully I won't forget this place exists again. ;w;

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

4) Falco.
He's like a lady's man. He's that cool. But I'm seriously surprised at this. I never thought you were the non-swordsmen type :P I figured Toon Link or Pit would be completely that top 5, not Falco :O

Also since everyone's mentioning Honorable Mention, I'm going to say Zero Suit Samus. She's fast, she's easy to control, and amazing. Also I fixed my list and played a couple characters, Yoshi's by far one of my favorites. But the question I have to ask, why doesn't anyone give Yoshi the credit he deserves? He's easily one of the best characters in the game. (When is he isn't, really? lol)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
4. Yoshi- The best all-around player, no doubt. It's a shame he doesn't get enough credit by others :\

3. Wolf-
Wolf's style is just different, unique, and he was by far my favorite villain of any game (Star Fox, of course). I love his howling taunt :D
I dunno about Yoshi...he's arguably the hardest character to use, and just not that good to be worth learning. I used him a bit around 2 years ago because I liked the character but quickly changed to Luigi.

Though I'm kind of surprised you use Wolf. He used to be a favorite of mine.
My top 5 in Brawl would've been this 2 years ago:
5. Toon Link
4. Wolf
3. Yoshi
2. Captain Falcon
1. Luigi
Notice the differences? Of course I started playing Smash and other fighters more so that factored in my preferences to other characters, particularly heavy ones.

5) Diddy Kong - he's just so effortlessly amazing and fun. He's probably my third most successful character behind Pikachu and Sheik because he just sorta fights all over the opponent, if that makes any sense haha.

Forgetting someone?
sonic.gif

But lol hey, you use Diddy Kong and ZSS. That's two characters we actually both like!
So you're also gunning for speed too right? :D lol The fastest (In case you didn't know, I'm a NASCAR fan, I like to go fast as well!) are the most entertaining to control! That's why it was a bit frustrating and difficult at first to transit to Brawl for me, now I've gotten used to it. I've been using Zero Suit Samus. Man is she fun! I like her better than her suit form, definitely. Speaking of Pikachu, I use him quite a bit (& Yoshi, of course) in Subspace but I never bother using them in Brawl. I should probably give them some playtime, don't you think? lol
I'm the opposite lol. I like fast and quick characters (I use Wario and C.Falcon after all), but not those that are too fast, and especially lighter ones like Pikachu.
I'm more of a heavy, strong character type.

And I'm going through with everyone in All-Star. King Dedede is actually not that bad to be honest. So I'd have to switch sides with Spino on this one, sorry Andy :X I actually liked using him back in Kirby 64: Crystal Shards. His hammer is just like a tank coming at you hard. I must have forgotten how awesome he is. I certainly like him a lot better than Meta Knight though, don't get me wrong, I can see why people like him (My nephew is like obsessed, Meta Knight is all he uses), but King Dedede would screw him up ;)

I like Lucas a lot better than Ness. Hands down.
Meta Knight is like, the best character though lol.

And nawww, Ness >>> Lucas.

Anyway, furries? haha How so? xD But imagine how interesting her character would be overall, ignoring the furry part. Her staff is amazing when Fox used it, I don't remember all the moves, but I know Down + B would be the shield for certain the staff did. Can't remember if that deflected things but that'd be hers.
Honestly as a character overall she doesn't really interest me either. Though I dunno, I only owned Star Fox 64, while playing a few bit of Adventure, Assault and Command.

You can have WarioWare's character has the two girls from the assist trophy (don't remember the names) and Waluigi (Since he's Wario's brother, he'd have his emblem anyway) and whoever would be a good 4th.
Waluigi's relationship with Wario is actually not confirmed. He's more of a Mario character since he never appeared or was referenced in any Wario. (except for a really slight cameo in one of the warioware games.)
And you mean Kat & Ana
assist15_080206_art3.jpg

As much as I'd like them, I'd prefer a more random and wacky rep for Warioware. Sure, twin kindergartners that are ninjas is definitely random, but Mona, or preferably Jimmy (imo) are better options for that.
They're not my favorite characters, Dribble and Spitz are, but they're the uh...most iconic you could say. (And besides, we can get a DeeJay-like character in Smash with someone as funky as Jimmy.)

But we can also get a Wario Land rep with Captain Syrup. She's relevant again and not all that obscure anymore thanks to Wario Land: Shake It!

Tell me again why I knew Wario was your favorite before reading your answers to this topic? xD haha
Because of my avatar? lol. Well Wario IS slowly climbing up to be my favorite Nintendo character.

I'm surprised to even know someone who uses Snake. Guess he got his love by someone. :X
A lot of people use him because he's top 5 in this game, and used to be the second best character. Of course there are also a lot people who use him because they love the Metal Gear Solid series or they just like his playstyle. (Like me. Though my reasoning to try him in the first place was because of my interest in the MGS series so it kind of goes both ways lol.)
And you just need to watch this. All of it.

It's just superb using of the character.
Captain Olimar however, is an interesting character, but his taunts are BORING! He's got the most boring taunts of 'em all. I never played Pikmin so I don't know exactly what his games are about.
Pikmin is a real time strategy game about a man (Olimar) who crashed into an unknown planet. His ship was wrecked, and he has to find a way to build it back, but he couldn't survive alone. There he met a Red Pikmin, one that was very willing to help him. Captain Olimar then started plucking up more Pikmins, some of different types, and after a month with their aid he managed to go home back to his family.
The game is basically in every day, when you choose a level, you choose your army of Pikmin. Your main purpose is to bring all valuable items to the ship, but be careful of monsters eating or killing your Pikmin. However, there is a time limit. You have to go back to your ship by night time otherwise monsters will wake up and eat the Pikmin you leave behind.
Pikmin 1 has a "day" limit. You pretty much have to build your ship in 30 days, and should you fail to do so, you'll get a bad ending. Pikmin 2 doesn't have that though.
It's a really relaxing game that's really full of beautiful environments. The Pikmin are really like ants working for their queen (you).

Also since everyone's mentioning Honorable Mention, I'm going to say Zero Suit Samus. She's fast, she's easy to control, and amazing. Also I fixed my list and played a couple characters, Yoshi's by far one of my favorites. But the question I have to ask, why doesn't anyone give Yoshi the credit he deserves? He's easily one of the best characters in the game. (When is he isn't, really? lol)
Put me in the ZSS bandwagon. Though my honorable mention goes to Luigi.
As for Yoshi...yeah he's bad, and really hard to use. But of course there are dedicated players who show his potential.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I dunno about Yoshi...he's arguably the hardest character to use, and just not that good to be worth learning. I used him a bit around 2 years ago because I liked the character but quickly changed to Luigi.

Though I'm kind of surprised you use Wolf. He used to be a favorite of mine.
My top 5 in Brawl would've been this 2 years ago:
5. Toon Link
4. Wolf
3. Yoshi
2. Captain Falcon
1. Luigi
Notice the differences? Of course I started playing Smash and other fighters more so that factored in my preferences to other characters, particularly heavy ones.
I was actually iffy for Yoshi, I do like him but I have a hard time between him and Lucario who I like better. But I have a sudden urge to give Pikachu a try finally, as aside from Subspace, who he was very entertaining to use, I haven't truly thought about using him since the original SSB. I regret not ever using him. So replace Yoshi on the list with Pikachu as #4. I use Wolf because he's different, and he doesn't have a bad movepool. Except I don't like his blaster, that's the only thing I dislike/disapprove of Wolf. I prefer Falco's. Now that we're talking about this, my list is going to end up changing a bunch soon I can tell you that much :X I've been using Zero Suit Samus way more also. Tell you what, I'll make a new list in like a week xD
I'm the opposite lol. I like fast and quick characters (I use Wario and C.Falcon after all), but not those that are too fast, and especially lighter ones like Pikachu.
I'm more of a heavy, strong character type.

If we were all the same, with same interests and skills, wouldn't life be boring? :D
Meta Knight is like, the best character though lol.

And nawww, Ness >>> Lucas.

I think them both (Earthbounders) the same, I never really liked Earthbound so I can tell you right now, I don't know anything about 'em other than what they use in SSB xD I just like Lucas better than Ness in terms of style lol I saw Meta Knight is in...Tier S? Speaking of Tier's, I feel bad for Jigglypuff. She went from her great resting/rollout moves ultimatum to shockingly lacking everything. :\ I'm also real shocked that ZELDA is in the lowest Tier, Tier H. Impossible.
Honestly as a character overall she doesn't really interest me either. Though I dunno, I only owned Star Fox 64, while playing a few bit of Adventure, Assault and Command.
Oh well....either way she's got my attention :D

Waluigi's relationship with Wario is actually not confirmed. He's more of a Mario character since he never appeared or was referenced in any Wario. (except for a really slight cameo in one of the warioware games.)
And you mean Kat & Ana
assist15_080206_art3.jpg
Good thing I didn't try to remember their names and say it, I had it at Kit & Ann -_- How close was I? LOL I like the girls. I never played Wario's own games either, but I would give it a try. But as for Waluigi, I would say he's Wario's brother because:

1) Mario/Luigi =Wario/Waluigi.
2) They go through so much together in Mario games, like in Mario Golf/Tennis' introduction, they act like brothers trying to do stupid things, yet hilarious things xD Like when Waluigi said Bowser walks funny and Wario said "shut up" in Mario Power Tennis' introduction.
3) Real skinny as Waluigi or as fat as Wario is, they do have some identical features on their faces.

Even if they haven't said any relations, I just thought it'd be pretty obvious about it..

A lot of people use him because he's top 5 in this game, and used to be the second best character. Of course there are also a lot people who use him because they love the Metal Gear Solid series or they just like his playstyle. (Like me. Though my reasoning to try him in the first place was because of my interest in the MGS series so it kind of goes both ways lol.)
And you just need to watch this. All of it.

It's just superb using of the character.
That was a good match. I'd have to give Snake another try. It's just that some of his jumping/playstyle is a bit...frustrating to my tasting. I guess maybe it's because he's not as fast as I thought he'd be, or something. Snake has a chance with me, but don't think twice about Ganondorf. He's utterly disappointing!
Pikmin is a real time strategy game about a man (Olimar) who crashed into an unknown planet. His ship was wrecked, and he has to find a way to build it back, but he couldn't survive alone. There he met a Red Pikmin, one that was very willing to help him. Captain Olimar then started plucking up more Pikmins, some of different types, and after a month with their aid he managed to go home back to his family.
The game is basically in every day, when you choose a level, you choose your army of Pikmin. Your main purpose is to bring all valuable items to the ship, but be careful of monsters eating or killing your Pikmin. However, there is a time limit. You have to go back to your ship by night time otherwise monsters will wake up and eat the Pikmin you leave behind.
Pikmin 1 has a "day" limit. You pretty much have to build your ship in 30 days, and should you fail to do so, you'll get a bad ending. Pikmin 2 doesn't have that though.
It's a really relaxing game that's really full of beautiful environments. The Pikmin are really like ants working for their queen (you).
So reading all of this about Pikmin made me think about one thing. Animal Crossing, except you're taking care of your own town and stuff. -_- Don't ask why haha. Pikmin all sounds interesting. How many different games does it have or are there only 2? I'd like to get the most recent one as possible.
Put me in the ZSS bandwagon. Though my honorable mention goes to Luigi.
As for Yoshi...yeah he's bad, and really hard to use. But of course there are dedicated players who show his potential.
I like using Yoshi, he's not that bad for me. Luigi's strange personalty definitely shows in Brawl. Those who dislike him is missing out on a lot!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I was actually iffy for Yoshi, I do like him but I have a hard time between him and Lucario who I like better. But I have a sudden urge to give Pikachu a try finally, as aside from Subspace, who he was very entertaining to use, I haven't truly thought about using him since the original SSB. I regret not ever using him. So replace Yoshi on the list with Pikachu as #4. I use Wolf because he's different, and he doesn't have a bad movepool. Except I don't like his blaster, that's the only thing I dislike/disapprove of Wolf. I prefer Falco's. Now that we're talking about this, my list is going to end up changing a bunch soon I can tell you that much :X I've been using Zero Suit Samus way more also. Tell you what, I'll make a new list in like a week xD
Are you trying all characters right now? Juuuuuust askin'
Because I have a recommendation, you could say. Ahem.

I saw Meta Knight is in...Tier S? Speaking of Tier's, I feel bad for Jigglypuff. She went from her great resting/rollout moves ultimatum to shockingly lacking everything. :\ I'm also real shocked that ZELDA is in the lowest Tier, Tier H. Impossible.

Oh well....either way she's got my attention :D
Jigglypuff was nerfed so bad. From one of the best, if not the best, to one of the worst. Really shows how badly Brawl balanced some existent characters. (It's still arguably more balanced than Melee.)
Luckily with Namco on board, who are actually well known for their superb balancing in their Tekken series, we can finally have a nice balanced roster.
I never really used Zelda to know why she's considered bad. Probably one of the few characters I never really used (The other is Ike and...yeah just these two.)

Good thing I didn't try to remember their names and say it, I had it at Kit & Ann -_- How close was I? LOL I like the girls. I never played Wario's own games either, but I would give it a try.
Kat & Ana together spells Katana, the weapon ninjas use. :P

Try Warioware Inc (the original one) for a good start, with the last being DIY to start making your own microgames after getting an idea of them.
Or you could also try Wario Land: Shake It!, as it's short and a great introduction to the series since it teaches you the core aspect of the games moreso than the others in the series. After that try the Wario Land 4,and then Wario Master of disguise is next, since it's still a good Wario game even if it is mediocre compared to others. Even with the constant mini games and questionable level design, it actually plays like a Wario Land game more than the first one, of course I'm not far in the game yet to judge. Then try both Wario Land 3 and 2. Have Wario World and the first one be the last games to try, since they're pretty different from the rest.
At least that's what I'm doing!

Well it depends really. Do you want a platformer that really screams exploring the level instead of rushing through it? Or a fast-paced minigame collection based on reaction that emphasizes on scores? Or both, since they're really great games. Of course I doubt anyone here bar myself will actually play all of them.
But as for Waluigi, I would say he's Wario's brother because:

1) Mario/Luigi =Wario/Waluigi.
2) They go through so much together in Mario games, like in Mario Golf/Tennis' introduction, they act like brothers trying to do stupid things, yet hilarious things xD Like when Waluigi said Bowser walks funny and Wario said "shut up" in Mario Power Tennis' introduction.
3) Real skinny as Waluigi or as fat as Wario is, they do have some identical features on their faces.

Even if they haven't said any relations, I just thought it'd be pretty obvious about it..
There were several (or two) occasions where they were referred to as siblings, but they were also called just friends or pals. Their relation is still not confirmed, as Waluigi isn't too important of a character.

That was a good match. I'd have to give Snake another try. It's just that some of his jumping/playstyle is a bit...frustrating to my tasting. I guess maybe it's because he's not as fast as I thought he'd be, or something. Snake has a chance with me, but don't think twice about Ganondorf. He's utterly disappointing!
You know I can't really defend Ganondorf. He's really horrible, sadly. C.Falcon too.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

So reading all of this about Pikmin made me think about one thing. Animal Crossing, except you're taking care of your own town and stuff. -_- Don't ask why haha. Pikmin all sounds interesting. How many different games does it have or are there only 2? I'd like to get the most recent one as possible.
Two so far, with Pikmin 3 being a launch window release for the Wii U.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
My top favorite characters (Brawl only):

4. Lucario - To me, he's kinda like a swordless Link, who packs a little less punch. He's not too fast, and he's not too strong, he's just kinda meh. But his down attack while airborn is fabulous, as it has no limit to how many time you use it.

3. Marth - A decent character to use, and pretty fun, too. He's pretty fast with his side special, but his regular attack kinda sucks. But not too shabby otherwise.

2. Link - Now, I admit, Link was always one of my favorite characters. He's relatively quick, and relatively strong, making him the most balanced sword character in my opinion. I prefer him over Marth only because he packs a little more punch.

1. Ike - I used to dislike him, but I think that was only because my friend used to destroy me constantl;y with him. But recently I've decided not only does he have enough strength to rival Dedede, but he's faster than other stregth based characters. Sure, his speed pales in comparison to Kirby and Marth, but still, he's quicker than Dedede, Bowser, and Ganon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back