• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Just a few quick questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 9, 2003
I doubt this will take very long too answer but here it is

1. What is the best combination of Pokemon to use in the Tower ?

2. What is the this I hear of Deoxys ? I have completed my Pokedex and know of Jirachi but I know nothing of this Pokemon that keeps appearing in posts

3. Also, is there any proven method to get your Pokemon to catch PKrs ?

Thanks for your time. I hope I have not wasted it

PKMN Trainer Brendan

Now know as miroku
Years
1. Its your choice of what pokemon is best in the Tower some people might have there on opinion.

2.Deoxys Is very simular to mewtwo there is no current information on how to get deoxys

3.Pokerus Is Very Random and i have not found a method if one does exist

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
1) Battle tower is just weak now... in the past they have max stats so that's why it's so difficult. Now that they have the weirdest way of EV distribution (not to mention that most of the time they don't have 512 EV all used up), it's much easier now due to stats advantage.

2) Deoxy is one weird Pokemon... looks weird and is weird. Especially the arm... i know it's suppose to be flagellas but still... It got one of the strongest attack power in the game but also one of the weakest defense as well... It's an all or nothing type sweeper. Either OHKO, or be OHKOed. Currently there is no known way of capturing one legally. It's not even found in any Nintendo promotions so far.

3) Proven method: gameshark. 100% success rate too. If you're talking about legal way, none. It's all luck. But is it really that necessary? Yes cuts training time in half but you can do the same thing with the special item the Winstrate family gives you (forgot name...)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 9, 2003
Above posts

Thanks for your help, and by the way the item is the Macho Brace and me hates it x_x. The made my level 100 Kyogre slower than a 75 Raichu. Icky Icky cuts in speed

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Macho Brace doubles EV sacrificing your speed to the bare minimum. It divids your speed by 6 so you can do the calculations ^_^;;

when you maxed out EV already, be sure to take it off or else you are wasting an item slot. And MAKE SURE YOU USE RARE CANDY before EV training, or else... Mars crash into the Earth and chaos strikes everywhere.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Read the FAQ for a detailed section about EVs and how they work and what they do.

And either my computer's clock is messed, or that date for those posts are about a year old. Please do not revive old threads.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
if you use codes to get shiny pokemon they come with pkrs and when you save with them in your party all other pokemon catch it, but it only lasts for four days and then that pokemon can never catch it again.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
Years
not necessarily.
its so exciting when u catch a wild shiny though.
i have a shiny medicham and linoone and i love them like my babies.
medicham is blue and my linoone is red.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Receiving ancient threads that no one cares about = no...

Keep this one dead and let it stay dead. Meh whatever I'll just close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back