• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oops, didn't see this before I posted......

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Excuse me, you can subscribe differently without breaking the rules by double posting ^^;

Welcome to PC, have fun, please read & obey the rules. There's a link under the banner or in my sig if you look

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
...*pokes Kylie* Mods exist for a reason. Please, let us do our jobs. x.x;

Anyway, no need to repeat what they said, but I will remind you about breaking the 25 character rule. ^_^; Anyways, welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay~

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome!
Follow the rules and enjoy your time^^

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
Kyogre-chan said:
...*pokes Kylie* Mods exist for a reason. Please, let us do our jobs. x.x;

Anyway, no need to repeat what they said, but I will remind you about breaking the 25 character rule. ^_^; Anyways, welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay~

Ty, normal members are allowed to point out the mistakes other members make. Plus, you aren't even the mod for this forum, so stop acting like you are so far ahead of us.

Anyway, Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
Welcome to PC. Read the rules, follow them, and enjoy your stay. PM me if you want to be friends.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to PC, my name is Lashyina. Please follow the rules and mods..*pokes Ty again* Feel free to PM me if you ned help or just a friend. I hope you have a very pleasent stay here, and I will see you around very soon. Good luck.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Hey sweetie! *Hugs.* Welcome to PC! Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii and have fun. ^^;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Welcome to The PokeCommunity HashiriyaGDB! ^^ My name's Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. =3 Please be sure to read the rules if you haven't and have lots of fun! ^o^ PM me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help you. ^____^ Well, have fun! 8)

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
HashiriyaGDB said:
Hi everyone.

(random text. blame the 25 chracter minimum)
Hewwo and welcome to PC, HashiriyaGDB! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Blade

You don't understand me.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Welcome to PC HashiriyaGDB. Post heaps and enjoy your stay here with us.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
HashiriyaGDB said:
Hi everyone.

(random text. blame the 25 chracter minimum)
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Back