• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Darn, I will do anything to make this possible. I doubt this talk is allowed here, but does anyone know how to deconstruct a sav and turn it back to a fire red one and back and forth? I gotta get these six pokemon in my liquid crystal.

You could always use an action reply or gameshark code.

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
You could always use an action reply or gameshark code.

3rd Gen's action replay is overly complex and hard, it would seriously take me days to get all 6 pokemon the way i have them in my fire red although desperation will possibly lead me to at least attempting it. And Encyclopedia Pokemon isn't compatible with liquid crystal

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Ok. Nice . But can you catch All pokemon pikachu charmender balbasuar etc?? I wold love that. I wanna complete my pokedex whit hard work. Catch every single pokemon. :) including all legendarys. Please resppnd

+ can i play ot on gbc emulator??

Best Regards

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Ok. Nice . But can you catch All pokemon pikachu charmender balbasuar etc?? I wold love that. I wanna complete my pokedex whit hard work. Catch every single pokemon. :) including all legendarys. Please resppnd

Best Regards

If your replying to me then your answer is in the link.

Years

Best Regards
There is a slight doubt of Hoenn starters in Liquid crystal but Kanto starters are available in this hack as a gift Pokemon

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
I can't fight Silver at the end of the Safari zone. How do I fix this?

Got the same bug, anyone got a solution for this?

I'd link a video for this, but I need 15 posts to link a URL. Just google "Pokemon liquid crystal safari zone bug" and you should be linked to a yt video.

Doubt anyone has a solution for this, but I hope I am wrong lol

ShinySandslash

Shiny Sandslash
Years
What a brilliant hack! There are some graphical glitches and sometimes lag (possibly due to how amazing the music is). I can't believe you even put the GB Player in the game!

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
hello all i am new too the forum's and i wanted to ask a few question's' 1. the new version that is currently out is 3.3 from what i heard, and i wanted too know if i can possibly get the version without having the patch some files just too play it, 2.is it possible to obtain all staters from all regions? like kanto, johto, hoenn?

also idk if these qestions are allowed but ido apologize for anything i might of said that is not allowed to be said.

Years
hello all i am new too the forum's and i wanted to ask a few question's' 1. the new version that is currently out is 3.3 from what i heard, and i wanted too know if i can possibly get the version without having the patch some files just too play it, 2.is it possible to obtain all staters from all regions? like kanto, johto, hoenn?

also idk if these qestions are allowed but ido apologize for anything i might of said that is not allowed to be said.
Nah, you can't play any hack if you are too lazy to patch it first..

All Kanto, Johto as well as 1 Hoenn starter is confirmed to reside in Liquid Crystal 3.3

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2013
Ok so where do I go from here?

I got all Kanto Badges, I dismembered Team Saturn in the hidden cave of Cinnabar, then talked to Oak, got access to Mt.Silver, where there are only 3 gentlemen instead of Red.

I tried the Orange Islands gate but the guard says it's not stamped. I tried the Undersea cave, where I found a Ruby and a Meteorite, and a place in the middle of a current tthat lead me to Dragon's Den, with a cave entrance next to it, that contained an infinite stairway

What am I supposed to do now?

Brandon1027

I got all Kanto Badges, I dismembered Team Saturn in the hidden cave of Cinnabar, then talked to Oak, got access to Mt.Silver, where there are only 3 gentlemen instead of Red.

I tried the Orange Islands gate but the guard says it's not stamped. I tried the Undersea cave, where I found a Ruby and a Meteorite, and a place in the middle of a current tthat lead me to Dragon's Den, with a cave entrance next to it, that contained an infinite stairway

I think you're suppose to get your ticket stamped by Oak or Elm.

Years
Ok so where do I go from here?

If you mean that can't battle Red, then you have to fight Elite Four again with their changed pokemon sets. After that you can battle red and continue to islands.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
hello guys!

where can I find this pokemon?

- ledyba
- clefairy
- pinsir
- heracross
- koffing
- aipom

thanks a lot!!

daxthevortex

Rehatched Egg
Years
3rd Gen's action replay is overly complex and hard, it would seriously take me days to get all 6 pokemon the way i have them in my fire red although desperation will possibly lead me to at least attempting it. And Encyclopedia Pokemon isn't compatible with liquid crystal

Search for PokeGen on Google. Its a Pokemon generator that allows you to create any Pokemon with any moveset, any amount of EV's and/or IV's, etc. and it will generate in your PC. If PokeGen doesn't work, use PokeStock.

Back