• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Titanium and Iron Versions - Updated 3/10/07 - WE NEED SCRIPTERS

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Updated- you are credited, and I've announced my ambitious online plans. I was considering searching for other RMXP games that might wish to join STARnet, thus making a massive online community. Should I?

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Mixing games for an online purpose was tried sometime ago... didn't work out. There were no games =p

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
ok, im gonna be completly honest, the thought of the game is good, and it looks like you're putting a ton of work into it so i wish the best of luck

ok, now that the butt kissing is out of the way, the criticism
the sprites for the new pokes suck exsept for the first evo starters, i think you need to get some one who can really draw or copy and paste because i really cant immagine those things in a game

so all in all, get a new spriter, and keep up the good work

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
ok, im gonna be completly honest, the thought of the game is good, and it looks like you're putting a ton of work into it so i wish the best of luck

ok, now that the butt kissing is out of the way, the criticism
the sprites for the new pokes suck exsept for the first evo starters, i think you need to get some one who can really draw or copy and paste because i really cant immagine those things in a game

so all in all, get a new spriter, and keep up the good work

Those aren't sprites. XD
I've got a very interesting quest involving Futuraven, but I'm not sure about it. Want to hear it?

Oh, and the FINAL revamp of Chromeshore.
chromeshoremapjj4.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2007
Cool. Chromeshore does look alot better. After reading yours I want to make my own

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Thanks. Anyway, here's an announcement for you:

I am roughly 45% done with the demo content. As a result, I'm announcing the features that will be included. If you can help with ANY of the things marked with a '*', please do!

-The game up until you're supposed to leave Chromeshore
-Fully functional battle and menu systems*
-Online trading and battling*
-Usable HMs
-Animated title screen*
-Shiny Pokemon
-All Pokemon normally found in the demo's maps
-A special save to import to the final- a switch is activated at the beginning, making all the starters shiny! You still start on the intro map, and therefore can play normally.

Back