• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When Pok?mon were born...

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
Years
When Pok?mon were born...

I don't know if it had been discussed yet so here it goes...

I always tend to think baby Pok?mon should look different when they were born. They should have lacked some features, which will appear after a certain time. Here's what I mean...

-Many bird Pok?mon are born without feathers or with down after hatching
-Growlithe is born an orange pup with no stripes, similar to how a dalmatian puppy is born pure white before their spots appear
-Machop is born with tan ridges on the head, plus shorter limbs and no muscle
-Absol doesn't have the blade-like horn when born

Delirium

Perpetual Dream
Years
I totally agree with you! I think all pkmn should have baby forms! It would be so cute! Can you imagine a vulpix pup? or a miltank one? or a baby seel? or a little skitty!!! AWWWWWWWWW! *hugs all babies*

- mareep should be born without all that fur (less fur, not naked ^^)
- volbeat and illuminose should be born as worms (like caterpie and weedle)
- grass pkmn should be born as little seeds! ^^

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
I think Milktank should be born much skinnier and without an udder.

And Ledyba should be born without any spots....

ALL POKEMON NEED BABY FORMS! All baby forms are cute and I have an obsession with all cute Pokemon. *huggles Mew, Raichu, Azuril.......*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think Zapdos should be born with smaller wings compared
to their bodies and shorter beaks.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
That would be awesome for grass pokes to be born as seeds!!!!!!

I would loooooooove that! n.n

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Yeah, that would be really cool for grass Pokemon to be born that way!

~Moltres' fire on her wouldn't be as strong.
~Pochyena would be born with less fur, and wouldn't look as tough.
~Squirtle's shell would be softer and smaller.

Charmander's Flame

Fire&Dragon-type Trainer
Years
Yea, that is kinda true that that should happen, but I saw that in one episode(in Pkmn Advance) when the pokemon is born from the egg it has all of its features. That is kinda dumb.... =/ And the way they hatch too, its like the egg evolves into the pokemon!! Thats outrageous!! >.<+

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
The pokedex says that Vulpix have one white tail when its born, then divide into 6.

And it also says that Squirtle has soft shells
-----------------------------------------------
Poliwag would prolly be no legs when born...

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
Years
You know, I've been doodling baby Pok?mon for some time including the legendaries. The one thing that irked me is the Grass Pok?mon being born as seeds. The dinosaurian-like grass Pok?mon (Bulbasaur, Tropius, etc.) don't, rather they were hatched from eggs. (Sorry to be a little off topic though.)

It's interesting how the other Grass Pok?mon would look as seeds (or spores for Shroomish.) Some of the dog Pok?mon (like Growlithe or Poochyena) or cats may have pink noses or paws when born just like real puppies and kittens.

BTW you might see some pics of baby Pok?mon from me soon. ;)

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Tyrogue is NAKED. Hoo ha!

Maybe some Pokemon would be more of an earthy color than their parents. Like Skitty could be more tan and then bright pink later on... needs the brown color for camuflouge. Or something.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I don't think I want to see a naked tyrogue!!! @_@ XD

It is stupid that the egg evolves!! And why aren't some pokes live born???

What happened to Kangaskan?

Years
Have you ever wondered why all pokemon look exactly the same though? Hehe. I mean, they were able to make the Spinda's look different, and they made each pokemon a more rare, "shiny" version, so I'm sure that they could alter the shades of pokemon here and there to add a bit of uniqueness to each pokemon. Maybe the pokemon could change every few levels it could change in appearance! Like someone mentioned earlier about Vulpix being born with one tail, maybe it can have one until like, level 7, then 2, and eventually 6.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
wellnot all pokemon look the same (pichu dont look the same as snorlax)XD

but seriosly some are fater and stuff exept mabey magnamite

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
what about the fact when kankascan(SP!)is born it already has a joey in its pouch?All pokemon should not lay eggs they should be mammals

Years
I don't mean all Pokemon, I mean like... All pokemon of the same species! Like, ,all Pikachu look the same, all Vulpix look the same, all Onix look the same, and so on...

Back