• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Curced : MITSOTAKIS Edition

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
squirtlepokemonlogowall.jpg

Info

ROM: Fire red
Language: English
Owner: Gear2

Introduction

Hi there. I am Gear2 and this is my first pokemon hack. I have no skills in scripting or mapping. In other words the scripts might suck (not to mention the maps). Also you might find grammar and spelling mistakes as i am not a native english speaker, so don't be so mean in critisism. I accept any kind of comments it really helps.

Story

You were about to beat the elite four when something interfere and ruined everything. You lost your memory and your pokemon so you start over from your house whereyour parents try to prevent you from getting your new pokemon and make a fresh start. As you go through your advantures you find Mitsotakis. He hates P.Oak and helps you through the game with new pokemon and items.... or he wants something else? Maybe he knows something about your memory loss.

Furthermore you have the opportunity to go to infamous Rath region. Firstly you go to Feg Town where Feg is the mayor. He doesn't allow people to stay in town that don't listen to metal music. But in order to meet him you need a pass. To get it you need to meet more people through your adventure.

Features (Green = completed , Black = uncompleted , Red = Not yet )

- Day-night system
- No trade evolutions
- New Region Rath
- Running shoes inside house

- Moddified story
- Black Market
- Redone move-sets Gym Leaders
- All pokemon up to 3rd generation are catchable
- 4th generation pokemon
- New tiles
- New hero
- New music
- Extra in-game trades
- New Items

More to come...

Screenshots

[S-HIGHLIGHT]
Spoiler:
[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Bugs
Spoiler:

FAQ
Spoiler:

Changelog
Spoiler:

Videos

--

Thanks to:
link12552
droomph
DrFuji
And of course all the tool and tutorial makers!

Downloads

I just uploaded a preview of my rom with just the beginning of the story.
It contains:
- 1 mini quest
- 2 Gyms
(Remember it's not even a BETA)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

onelifeleft

McLovin Waffles
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014
This looks interesting! I'll definitively follow this one. I can help with mapping and some simple scripting if you want any help. Btw, in which tileset did you find the bridge? The one in image number two. (2)

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
Thanks for support! Well i used tileset1: 0 and tileset2: 4 and it's the water bridge. I haven't changed the tilesets yet.

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Thanks for support! Well i used tileset1: 0 and tileset2: 4 and it's the water bridge. I haven't changed the tilesets yet.

Hey bro, nice so far, the story could do with some work, and the maps arent that bad
yeah theres errors but the placement of grass, flowets an trees is good.
I can help with inserting tiles, mapping an simple scripts?
Just VM me or somethin, if not then good luck an u got my support.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Is 'Curced' a typo of 'Cursed'? I know you're not a native speaker but when the first thing someone sees in the title is a typo it's not setting them up with high hopes.

As far as your mapping, as you said yourself, it could use some work. The bridge has errors and just looks a bit wrong, and the police in the 3rd screenshots look like they have poles coming out of their heads.

Story-wise and Scripting-wise you're looking promising, hopefully that reflects well in the gameplay.

Good luck! With a few map tweaks this is a great start.

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
Is 'Curced' a typo of 'Cursed'? I know you're not a native speaker but when the first thing someone sees in the title is a typo it's not setting them up with high hopes.

As far as your mapping, as you said yourself, it could use some work. The bridge has errors and just looks a bit wrong, and the police in the 3rd screenshots look like they have poles coming out of their heads.

Story-wise and Scripting-wise you're looking promising, hopefully that reflects well in the gameplay.

Good luck! With a few map tweaks this is a great start.

Well the title is correct i though that it might seem wrong but i forgot to make it clear somewhere.
I hadn't noticed the poles there and thanks for that. Also i will try to fix the map errors as soon as i finish the new region.
The story was a bit different but i thought a new beginning yesterday so i haven't insterted it completely.
I will try to do my best!

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Spoiler:

This seems fun. I could help you with scripting, mapping, or make custom sprites for you (and if you're Greek as I assumed, then our communication problem is solved), and see the hack come to fruition! Hope to see more updates from you!

Oh, by the way. Why are the first 3 screenshots different in size (which messes with the picture quality)?

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
Spoiler:

This seems fun. I could help you with scripting, mapping, or make custom sprites for you (and if you're Greek as I assumed, then our communication problem is solved), and see the hack come to fruition! Hope to see more updates from you!

Oh, by the way. Why are the first 3 screenshots different in size (which messes with the picture quality)?

Those were my first pics so they were messed up a bit but i figured it out later.
Thanks for fupport!

an einai dinaaton, giati na onomaseis ena paixnidi Mitsotakis? ahhahahahahahah

Einai meros tou paixnidiou ;)

Back