• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Whisky Brown (PG-13)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
This looks like a really interesting and alternative hack and the rock soundtrack seems to be awesome idea ! The only thing that turns me off is the fakemons and a little bit of the mapping...

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
This looks like a really interesting and alternative hack and the rock soundtrack seems to be awesome idea ! The only thing that turns me off is the fakemons and a little bit of the mapping...

All fakemons are obtained through evolution and will not be encountered unless you are specifically trying to get them. No trainers will have them and they won't appear in the wild at all. I only included them because some friends from my facebook page said they wanted to use them :p

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
Are you still working on this?

Yeah, but I'm going through a move right now. In between looking for a new job, getting into a college, and many other things, I didn't have much time to make any major progress.

However, I did add a few things, the most notable being this.

yoshipokemon_zps0e5b7f7c.png

There was much more progress with things like the story and stuff, but I don't wanna spoil any of that.

Years
I like the idea of it. I hope scyther evolves by level. Also the town you get your fathers medicine seems like the buildings are to far apart.Also if you lose to the gym leader there it takes you to the fire gym. If you leave that one you come out of the building near your cave

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
I like the idea of it. I hope scyther evolves by level. Also the town you get your fathers medicine seems like the buildings are to far apart.Also if you lose to the gym leader there it takes you to the fire gym. If you leave that one you come out of the building near your cave

Yeah, I can't figure out how to fix that yet so I just put a sign up explaining the glitch and had it bring you back to the start :I

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
I haven't posted here in a while, so I'm just gonna put this here to prove that there's still something going on with this.

Overworldfemfront_zpsc9175860.png

That's an early version of the female overworld. It's still missing some shading, and some frames are still unfinished. I plan to have this completed by the next update, along with the story advancing by at least 2 more gym battles.

Also to be included in the next update is something many people from my facebook page have been asking for since I revealed Yoshi: MANY non-pokemon characters as Pokemon. This includes, among others, some Sonic characters like Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, Legend of Zelda's Stalfos and Gibdo, and Drawn Together's Ling Ling (Pictured below)

linglingbattle_zps274791db.png

That backsprite is only a placeholder, since those things are hell to make.

Of course, I'm open to any suggestions for characters to add as Pokemon, as long as they make sense.

As for when the next release will be out, I have no idea.

Years
I haven't posted here in a while, so I'm just gonna put this here to prove that there's still something going on with this.

Overworldfemfront_zpsc9175860.png

That's an early version of the female overworld. It's still missing some shading, and some frames are still unfinished. I plan to have this completed by the next update, along with the story advancing by at least 2 more gym battles.

Also to be included in the next update is something many people from my facebook page have been asking for since I revealed Yoshi: MANY non-pokemon characters as Pokemon. This includes, among others, some Sonic characters like Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, Legend of Zelda's Stalfos and Gibdo, and Drawn Together's Ling Ling (Pictured below)

linglingbattle_zps274791db.png

That backsprite is only a placeholder, since those things are hell to make.

Of course, I'm open to any suggestions for characters to add as Pokemon, as long as they make sense.

As for when the next release will be out, I have no idea.

How about kirby? Kirby could be another "eevee" like pokemon, because it has many forms, sword, fire, ice, wheel, pickachu kirby, mariokirby, and others but those were the ones that came to mind. Anyways I think it would be a cool Idea.,

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
How about kirby? Kirby could be another "eevee" like pokemon, because it has many forms, sword, fire, ice, wheel, pickachu kirby, mariokirby, and others but those were the ones that came to mind. Anyways I think it would be a cool Idea.,

That's... that's genius. It's going in

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
This hack has a lot of potential. I can't wait for the next release!

Although, there's a lot of things that need to be in this hack. Particularly things like custom events, level scripts, etc. If you need a scripter, I'm available. ;)

I'm not really a fan of Fakemon, but I like where you're going with these non-Pokemon insertions. Keep it up! :D

jrevm30

Trigesimo->"The Thirtieth"
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
To be honest, when I first read the title, I was like "PG-13, is this game perverted? WHISKY? Does that mean there will be drunk girls and stuff like that?" So I clicked the link, read the whole thing, played a little and liked it!! Nope, scratch that, I LOVED IT! The whole "desperate Dad raising his family and ended-up making his sons do it for him" is so original! It'l be awesome if after you thrashed the E4 and Champ, or at least some point in the game, you saved up enough money to buy a normal house! l Lookin' forward to it!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
This hack has a lot of potential. I can't wait for the next release!

Although, there's a lot of things that need to be in this hack. Particularly things like custom events, level scripts, etc. If you need a scripter, I'm available. ;)

I'm not really a fan of Fakemon, but I like where you're going with these non-Pokemon insertions. Keep it up! :D

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind. But, for now, I've got too much going on, and I'd feel awful making you wait on me. :p

To be honest, when I first read the title, I was like "PG-13, is this game perverted? WHISKY? Does that mean there will be drunk girls and stuff like that?" So I clicked the link, read the whole thing, played a little and liked it!! Nope, scratch that, I LOVED IT! The whole "desperate Dad raising his family and ended-up making his sons do it for him" is so original! It'l be awesome if after you thrashed the E4 and Champ, or at least some point in the game, you saved up enough money to buy a normal house! l Lookin' forward to it!!

Glad to hear you're liking it. I'll try to get more of it out as soon as possible. As for the buying a house idea, I love it! Not entirely sure if I'd be able to actually get it in the game though. But I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. :p

Back