• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Origin

Likewise

Bye.
Years
okay, sorry to burst your bubble but...
the features are great, so is the story. but i must say this was excecuted horribly!
for one your using dp sprites with fire red graphics, that doesn't work! use keyldoves tileset, also resize the rowan sprite in the intro, it is way to small!
sorry if i was harsh.......

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
okay, sorry to burst your bubble but...
the features are great, so is the story. but i must say this was excecuted horribly!
for one your using dp sprites with fire red graphics, that doesn't work! use keyldoves tileset, also resize the rowan sprite in the intro, it is way to small!
sorry if i was harsh.......

I would but their not in rmxp format...or atleast from what I could tell.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Why are people being rude to this guy? it is pretty pathetic how people seem to be acting. seems to be they might be a bit jealous of something.

Anyway tilesets are the edges of a game. the storyline and gameplay will decide how good it really is...keep up the good work

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Update

Thank you, though I don't need protecting. However I do agree tilesets are edges, but they are important for sure.

Ok, today was an update with 5 new features!

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Wow This looks great! I hope to see this when it gets big! Great Job! The wifi might be hard though.

Yeah it will be, maybe I should put a wifi job up there, I don't know who can other than poccil and flameguru though. Thanks for the great comment, I thought I'd never see one again without the D/P tileset.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Were you reffering to me? I wasn't trying to be mean i was just trying to help out.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
ShinyLugia249:

No, I wasn't referring directly to you, thank you for telling me how to reformat the tiles, I'll work on them as best as I can.

Emerald Ex:

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

I must say I look forward to these features if you can actually implement them.

And I gotta respect you for not needing protection from one big meanie on the internet.

EVERY Feature has ALREADY been looked over and thought of anyway players can bypass these feature, calculated and anything else, including the entire flying factor.

I might not be a tilesetter, but I know how to make games.

And yes, I SWEAR I'll prove you wrong.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Ok, I finally got them practically ready, here's a preview of some trees I got:

platinumtilesnocreditlc4.jpg

Credit to TB Pro and Zeikku!

Please don't steal these! Also I will post new pics soon!

Last edited:
Back