• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite TV commercial???

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
I like that six flags commercial with that old dancing guy...That quiznoes commercial is the best to me, although it's not on TV anymore...Theyre both very odd looking, that's all that matters! XD

Last edited:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
nah, the Quizno's sub commercial was creepy x_____o()
I like the one for... Marshal Fields? The one where the kids are pulling the mom out of the store and shes crying: NO I DONT WANT TO GO!! OOO LOOK! ANOTHER GOOD DEAL! OOO DONT MAKE ME LEAVE! XD =p

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, I haven't seen that one. XD It sounds funny, though. As for my favorite commercial... Hmm, I liked the Kingdom Hearts ones a lot!

And I think this would go better in Other Entertainment, if that's okay. ^_^; *moved*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Odd...I happen to like that Six Flags commercial and that Quizno's commercial too...

I sort of like all the Microsoft Office commercials with the office workers reveling over getting work done faster...and then there's the Mt. Dew commercial with the guy in the convenience store that throttles a bunch of criminals accidentally in the process of getting a Mt. Dew out of the cooler and paying for it...hehe...I love those...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I like the one for the eServer Bladecenter
---
What? All I watch is TechTV. @.@

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I also liked that KitKat commercial, with that man dancing on top of his desk at work and doing all kinds of weird dance moves. ^_^ Lol, I cracked up the first time I saw it.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
I like that one for Toys R' Us that they did last yearand my sister said was just on today. The one for the Easter sale with the little bunnies singing "Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail" and Geoffry dislikes their singing. I thought that one was cute!

Years
commercials commercials...hm..
I loved the kingdom hearts commercial..I mean, when your little sister rents a disney movie with that commercial...doesnt it mean you like it when after the movie you rewind to the commercial? 0.o....sad...
and that quiznos subs thing freaked me out. and then youve got the Colosseum commercial..thats great...my sister yelled when it comes on! yay~
Gotta save....all the pok?mon...
I wrote that on my backpack....^^'

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Oh! I like this commercial my dad showed me a while back. It was for some insurance company. It was sorta like a Lassie show, but it was really funny. Has anyone seen it?

I also like one a few years back during the Superbowl.
It showed a old man and a monkey dancing around close up. It then said, 'We spent one million dollars to show you this commercial'.
You had to see it hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Well, I don't have a favorite commercial but there's one I thought was stupidly funny. I think it's for McCain's french fries...it takes place in a supermarket where there's free samples of them and the guy in the suit says something like "POLLY WANT A NIP-NOP?" IT IS SO WEIRD. And they're all speaking that random language...it's crazy, lol. The one I love the most is for Oscar Mayer hot dogs with the little kids singing the theme song--it was on a few years ago and it was so cute..."Oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weeeeeeeeeeiner...that is what I'd truly like to be-e-eeee...'cause if I were an Oscar Mayer weeeeeeeeeeiner...everyone would be in love with me!"

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
Years
WE LOVE THE SUBS! 'CUZ THEY ARE GOOD TO US!!!! THE QUIZNOS SUBS!!!!!

Heh heh. I like the goldfish commertials...."Now see the happy actors..."

The stuff on Sci-fi is good.... Maybe that 'cuz I don't get many channels except that...

Oh, and to Chairman Kaga, the guy in the Mt. Dew commercial is Jean-Claude "Two names aren't good enough for me" Van Damme

THEY GOT A PEPPER BAR!

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
snowangel3181988 said:
I like that one for Toys R' Us that they did last yearand my sister said was just on today. The one for the Easter sale with the little bunnies singing "Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail" and Geoffry dislikes their singing. I thought that one was cute!
>_< i dont like that one there voices are annoying and everytime it comes on my sister turns the volume WAY up cause she knows i dont like it. :knockedou

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
I love that commercial though... it's so cute! The voices don't bother me... but there is one commercial that makes me cringe. The Welch's grape juice commercials. I hate those kids. Their voices bother me so much. The kids may be adorable but their voices... ugh! My sister and I always mute the tv when those come on...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
snowangel3181988 said:
I love that commercial though... it's so cute! The voices don't bother me... but there is one commercial that makes me cringe. The Welch's grape juice commercials. I hate those kids. Their voices bother me so much. The kids may be adorable but their voices... ugh! My sister and I always mute the tv when those come on...

I agree...that commercial is terrible. Any commercial with little high-pitched kids that semi-scream whatever they say and try to sound like adults is really annoying...but this one just really gets on my nerves...>_<

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
I agree...that commercial is terrible. Any commercial with little high-pitched kids that semi-scream whatever they say and try to sound like adults is really annoying...but this one just really gets on my nerves...>_<
Exactly! But my question is: where do they find these kids? And how do their voices get more annoying each time? Each time I think this one is the worst... but they somehow find kids with even higher-pitched voices than the one before. That girl was pretty bad though... the ne who said, "Now I drink it niiiicccce and slow, so I never miss a taste!" Her! I hate that line... but is forever embeded in my brain! *cringes*

Back