• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
Ive just realised that becuase of the new omnimon you've made that means Z'dgarurumon and victorygreymon are in it, which means that you've also got to make a sprite for them, Have you?

If not ive seen some on a website , i think deviant art, maybe you could ask them if you can use them as it would save time of spriting them,

i deffinatly think you should add X-digimon in it, as it could be inserted into the story very easily, e.g virus attack like in digimon world 4.

Keep it up :P

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
F.M.P, this look like a damn amazing game, please I beg you, make a Digimon fan game!

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
yo im a huge fan of digimon i just was wondering how do u download this game cause it looks sick!

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
They will provide a link on the main page you click it then it says do u want to download/save file w.e. and then your done.

Years
Will there be a fakemon for ChaosGallantmon? You like a different version of GallantmonCM (Crimson Mode)? Like ChaosGallantmonHM(Hazard Mode) or HazardGallantmon...someting like that?

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
wheres the download link blue jays?????

There isn't one at the moment, but I have promised one once the game has reached the Digital world in the Updates on this thread ;)

There isnt one yet its still in early development so stop asking please

Yep, reworking the battle system a bit at the moment.

i can wait to play it !!!!!!!!!

Thank you, and welcome to PC ;)

Will there be a fakemon for ChaosGallantmon? You like a different version of GallantmonCM (Crimson Mode)? Like ChaosGallantmonHM(Hazard Mode) or HazardGallantmon...someting like that?

Hmmm...We could try something like that. It'd actually fit into the overall story pretty well.

Thats cool..this show the passion you had towards this game...can't wait for new updates as you never failed to surprise me with new updates

Thank you Ace, glad you like the game.

Ive just realised that becuase of the new omnimon you've made that means Z'dgarurumon and victorygreymon are in it, which means that you've also got to make a sprite for them, Have you?

If not ive seen some on a website , i think deviant art, maybe you could ask them if you can use them as it would save time of spriting them,

i deffinatly think you should add X-digimon in it, as it could be inserted into the story very easily, e.g virus attack like in digimon world 4.

Keep it up :P

lol Yes and we do have the sprites made already, good eye though ;)
The X-Digimon? Are those the ones that turn from kids to Digimon?

I mean, I've seen Digimon games being made before, but none that were finished

Don't worry. We'll finish this game :P Welcome to PC by the way ;)

Note: I have Friday-sunday free each week so I'll be working on a little of Alpha today, but Raptor is my main target at the moment. I'm still fixing up the BS of Alpha so that it looks even better than the vid I've shown and adjusting the character on the Isometric maps so that they align perfectly with the maps. Ryu has also sent me some really neat stuff for the game that I'm sure you'll all like ;)

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
The X-Digimon? Are those the ones that turn from kids to Digimon?

I think he´s talking about Digimon X, the movie (at least I think that´s what it´s called...^^)

I´m glad to see a Digimon game around, as I loved Digimon World DS (the two other DS games were ok^^)

I wish you the best of luck.
Bombah!

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
cool great to hear that you can still find the time to work on this

Novacainekidd

"And so we go"
Years
is it just me or does the OW look like megaman battle network 0.o the little giraffe style bush in the screen shot i could swear.. and the street... and the houses? and looks like Lans' room too lol it looks good mind you but its just kinda... idk just reminds me INCREDIBLY of megaman

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
is it just me or does the OW look like megaman battle network 0.o the little giraffe style bush in the screen shot i could swear.. and the street... and the houses? and looks like Lans' room too lol it looks good mind you but its just kinda... idk just reminds me INCREDIBLY of megaman

The OW is not from megaman it's custom made in Digimon world DS style, and as for the tiles yes they are from megaman but we don't plan on using them permanently we are making custom ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back