• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon StarterKit XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ah great ^_^ I'll check them out, thanks!

As for progress, i've started work on the battle system!
Check my twitter for up to date...errr...updates!
http://www.twitter.com/planetdev

There should be a WIP screenshot up now.

Now we're getting somewhere :3

Spoiler:

If anyone has the bases that go underneath the pokemon, could i have them please? :3

Last edited:

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
Is the final version of this battle system going to use the Neo Mode 7? I could see it working really well.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
The player's Pokemon needs to be twice in pixel size of the opponent's Pokemon. So in this case it should be zoomed in 4*4 pixels.

Years
Lolz, quoted from my post on Calis:

Crazyninjaguy said:
I must have said this about a dozen times today, this is a WIP battle system just to test functionality.
All the flashy stuff will come later.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Here you go, its a full B/W city BG...ill see if I can get you the grass one...:

EDIT: I realized that you want one that shows the complete back. I finally finished one...

Attachments

• bwbg.png
    bwbg.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bwgrassbg.png
    bwgrassbg.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
did you see the grass one, i just put it in? and I have a quck question. Are we going to have to pay for the best features of the kit?

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
did you see the grass one, i just put it in? and I have a quck question. Are we going to have to pay for the best features of the kit?
Yes, to get more features you'll have to pay a few bucks, I believe.

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
Battle system looks really great so far!I know there's room for improvement,
but I like to think of the positive things rather than the negative things!

Years
Evil Arms said:
Are we going to have to pay for the best features of the kit?

Well, all the extra features yes. Like banking, clothes changing etc. All the popular features.
It's not very expensive though.

Years
Well at the moment there is no download.
The link has been taken out of my Sig until downloading can resume.
I want to get this right before any more people have it.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
thanks for letting me know. I could definately use the clothes changing system for Calamity. anyway, do you need anymore graphics?

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I personally am not too crazy about EV/IV/etc. (makes things too complicated and takes away from quality of the game, like storyline). I don't like Mode 7 either. However, I must say everything else about your starter kit is quite impressive. You can let me know if you need a writer/editor (perfect grammar skills in American English), or a translator (fluent in French).

I prefer you contact me by email because I rarely come on this site anymore. [email protected]

By the way, there is one small feature that you might be interested in. Has it ever bothered you that you have to go from 4th generation Happiny to 1st generation Chansey to 2nd generation Blissey? Would you like a Pokédex order by evolutionary families instead of by the generational numbers?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2014
i want to help

yes i would like to help also, im good at alot, please let me help i can do gfx really well, in fact im a mod in a pokemon mmo :D called pdoa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back