• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Placement - Pogey's Pixel Art Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
Years
Maybe you could use a more subdued shade of blue, then? Pikablu is a much brighter color than the other two.

Hmm, well I didn't want to change the pallet - so I could it looking official, but i was kind of thinking the same thing while I was recoloring it.

I'll probably end up revising this one again after I get better...I'm still a noob. :P Pikabud was my first fusion thingy, so...

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
Years
/bump

Update time!

added
Delta Speices;
Mew (Shining):
deltamew.png

----
//Here's some new concept art for my hack exDelta Species.

Opinions, suggestions? :) Thanks.

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
I really like your stuff, you don't mind at all if I add these to my own games for personal use right?
I don't intend on sharing these games with anyone(except maybe showing my friends my games when they come over or something)

Years
I really like your stuff, you don't mind at all if I add these to my own games for personal use right?
I don't intend on sharing these games with anyone(except maybe showing my friends my games when they come over or something)

This must've slipped by.
Though it's pretty late, this thread is over a year old. Please don't revive month old threads and definitely not year old threads.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back