• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Unofficial Trading Card League! (Skype/IMs preferred methods of play)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
Okay, I've signed up for Skype. My username for skype is Vespoid17. I've just started collecting these cards, so my deck shouldn't be anything spectacular, but it'll be fun nonetheless.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
alright, I'm ready to get my butt kicked. I'll be online with skype, so send me a video call and we can get the game underway. my skype username should be on my signature, but if you can't read it, it's Vespoid17

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
vespoid and i had an epic battle just now, my fire/water vs. his grass/water, 6 prize-card game. final score was 0-3 (prizes remaining) for me if i remember right. had a little trouble with his zoroark at first, but my emboar took charge.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
Yep, It was fun! Zoroark came to the rescue on several occasions by using foul play to turn warrior rapter's own pokemon attacks against him. But in the end, his Emboar's flare blitz took care of zoroark with one shot...leaving only grass pokemon for him to deal with.

Overall, it was a great experience and I am glad to have had the chance to play against a member of this community. I'll be looking forward to playing again soon.

Last edited:

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
mainly webcam, the only text we did is bc i couldnt find my mic, but trust me, tcgs online r recommended done with webcam or a program, not just text based bc there r so many variations of some cards

Years
I recommend having PokeGym's Research Tower open in your browser when you play over Skype or IM. That way you can look up a card quite quickly, and you'll learn the sets better as well, since text sometimes changes on cards that get reprinted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2011
Can I put my name down for this. I don't actually have a deck at the minute, but with the lax nautre towards rotated cards I could bring back my favorite deck that got rotated just before it could have been successful. I'd be available at most times, but that could change with an upcoming interview and it'd probably be best to have anyone who wants to challenge me to send me a PM rather than me adding my MSN to my account. It's become rather cluttered with inactive/blocked people and whilst I clear it, I'd rather know who's adding me and why.

*trots off to build up a deck*

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
I'm down, I might be using some older cards in my deck though, only because I perfer those. I'll put together a decent deck asap.
My skype is sydneystark. (with the period)
just message me saying you're from pc and ready to play! :D

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
NOT MODIFIED FORMAT!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sign me up. Contact me through PM's and I will give my IM

Years
NOT MODIFIED FORMAT!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sign me up. Contact me through PM's and I will give my IM

Okay. Added you into the first post. And I will finally update the standings to account for Vespoid and Warrior Rapter's match.

EDIT: And I may have found a viable play method via www.playtcg.me, which is a part of the BebesSearch website.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • NC
  • Seen Jan 30, 2012
www.playtcg.me is fantastic. Really great way to play without being required to either own all the cards, or make proxies for them.

Glad to see that pokecommunity is doing more TCG stuff, as well. I may have to drop in a little more often.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
AHHH this is happening and I had no idea. Ok Donavannj I am down for this, I don't have skype but I guess I could try to figure it out. I'll repost when I do.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
I'll be online for a few hours, so let me know if you wanna get a game going via skype. (currently 4:30pm GMT)

Back