• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saerith's Trade Arena [Event Giveaway Now Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
what are you offering for those shinies plus mew

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Hey, do you only do events for events? :3 That Mew of yours... I want one so bad but I don't have any events to offer. I just had to ask lol I understand if it's for events only.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
musharna id take terakkion or kyurum or victini lol

Stunkfish i need exactly what you are offering for
mew
cubchoo
staryu
abra
absol

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Ohh great! Again, any will do ^ ^ Just let me know which you want and when you can trade~

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
I'll take terakkion and i can head in now if you want?

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2011
what are you offering for those shinies plus mew

all of these are shinies: typlhosion vensuar charizard raikou suicune ratata ho.oh mew

all of these are shinies: typlhosion vensuar charizard raikou suicune ratata ho.oh mew

mew and cubchoo if you would please would u be able to trade today if you want them

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
what is your 5th gen fc? pick 5 of your pokes to send me for my 5

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2011
what is your 5th gen fc? pick 5 of your pokes to send me for my 5

my friend code is: 3525 1686 2611

i am in wifi club where are u do u wanna trade my pokes r ready and waiting

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
actually can i have the details of your pokemon as I dont accept hacks and you just offered a shiny mew....

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
I'm not trading for something i believe is hacked sorry you just completely ignored my question

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2011
actually can i have the details of your pokemon as I dont accept hacks and you just offered a shiny mew....

im not trading the mew as it is hacked and i have cloned the typhlosion and venusuar charizard

im not trading the mew as it is hacked and i have cloned the typhlosion and venusuar charizard

go in the trading room and view my pokemon there i am not listing all the pokemon as it will take a long time.

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
um sorry but no thank you I'll have to decline that trade.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
excuse me cloning is not hacking. ;) don't take a tantrum because i declined hacked pokemon. I don't like hacked pokemon so I refuse to trade for them. You are not allowed to offer them on this site either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back