• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
I found a bug (If it allready hasnt been listed) The miniute you go into Maas City the town map in the pokemon center (And map if you can even carry one) break. Trying to use the fly map just freezes the game. I havent found anything thats fixes it...
Pics of the bug:

The Town Map:
LYZgQW4

The Fly Map:
OfvczQ7

You could probally continuse the game like this, but it would be very annoying having to walk everywhere.

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
What pokemon editor did you use for this?
YAPE won't load it.
PA won't load it.
Poke edit pro: Run type error, type mismatch

?

Years
Hello, does anyone know where Strinder can be found?
Looking at its pokedex entry doesn't help because the locations point all into absurd places, they are clearly not right on the map.
Any help?

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
Hello!
First, I wanna say this is a pretty neat hack. :D Honestly, I haven't played many hacks, but this one certainly has kept my interest. ^___^ So, great job so far, and I can't wait to see what you add for the next update!

I do have a problem, though: I'm in Sian Pass, and every time I go to fight this Camper Girl:
30jigz5.jpg

The battle never loads. I just get left with a black screen.

I did a thread search to see if anyone else had this problem, but didn't see anything...

Tech Info (please let me know if you need anything else):
- Using the 3.1 version of the hack
- Playing it on VBA version 1.7.2

EDIT: Also noticed something funny. XD
ams0l.jpg

That description seems a little off, huh? XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Hello! I'm new to this forum and rom hack games in general. I've been playing Pokemon Seinna for a few days now and have just gotten my 6th badge. I'm stuck trying to get past team rocket at the TV station and the forest. I've read around other places on the internet and a lot of people seem to get stuck here. I downloaded the .rar file containing beta 3.1 at the top of this thread, but even after extracting the files, the games does not seem to have changed. Am I not doing something in the game itself that would get me past this point, or did I not follow correct procedure for updating my copy of the game?

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
So I ended up just deleting everything and starting over. The only for-sure glitch I've encountered so far is the Fly glitch after I used an escape rope to get out of Vrai cave. I had done the exact same thing before (escape rope -> Fly) in the same location, so I have no idea why it started doing it all of a sudden.

And I've run into another problem. It's probably not a glitch and just me being stupid, though. ._.; I'm in Rickie's gym and I found 1 ticket, but I cannot find the other. I went through the whole place square by square, clicking every space, not just the raised tiles. Nothing. All the raised tiles say "You were unable to find a ticket. Tough Luck!" Can someone help me out? ^^; I did a thread search and found no answer...

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
just started playing this hack days ago and it sure is awesome...Can't wait for the nxt update on this one as I personally think its one of the best hacks I played(overall)..

also, pls put an icon(physical/special) if can in the (summary->moves of pokemons) so players can easily distinguish what type the move is.....

btw I was just wondering, why are the hacks that I consider worth playing all betas? haha

Last edited:
Years
And i thought this hack is done for because it's been almost two years since I played beta 3. I also checked in time and saw previously that it was closed too. So Congrats to you MANIPULATION to open this hack again

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
what do you do to get the guy past the cut tree to trigger the gym opening? he said something about a pokemart (?) but I didn't catch it and now im stuck.

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
Manipulation is still working on this hack, correct? Also if anyone needs and beta testers for this hack or others, I could not find a particular thread for that, I am available to check English on games if people were making a game English but were Italian etc.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2013
When I extract the files, I get .aps and .ips files, how can I make my gameboid run it?

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2020
you have to patch a FireRed Rom with that ips Patch using LunarIPS.

Read a bit in the forums and you will learn how that works

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2018
so when is the next beta coming out approximately i know it has been more then a year since the last so is this project closed?

Wyntilda

[span="font-family: 'times new roman'; letter-spac
Years
Fakemon aren't my cup of tea, but overall they look impressive and true to the traditional Pokémon style. It appears that a lot of effort has been put into this hack, so I support it.

Back