• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I saw Pancham and immediately thought "yeah that's an Ash 'mon" so yeah. I actually want Dedenne to belong to Bonnie though. Like more in a pet capacity than a battle capacity, you know? (side note: WOW IT'S RLLY TINY WOW HOW CUTE) The thing about Pancham is that it's cute, but it just feel as if it should be more powerful. Like any Pancham will always striving toward being a Pangoro. If Pancham appears in a major character's party, it will evolve. There is no question there.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I saw Pancham and immediately thought "yeah that's an Ash 'mon" so yeah. I actually want Dedenne to belong to Bonnie though. Like more in a pet capacity than a battle capacity, you know? (side note: WOW IT'S RLLY TINY WOW HOW CUTE) The thing about Pancham is that it's cute, but it just feel as if it should be more powerful. Like any Pancham will always striving toward being a Pangoro. If Pancham appears in a major character's party, it will evolve. There is no question there.

Problem is , If Ash catch's Pancham then it will be nothing more then another annoying Stupid Oshawott for Marketing purpose !!!
And I Seriously don't another Oshawott on Ash's team !!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
lmao

But no, Pancham would not end up as Oshawott. What was I just saying? Pancham is a Pokémon that must evolve. It's not really cute enough for marketing- nobody just wants Pancham, everybody wants Pancham so it can become Pangoro. Pangoro is the marketable Pokémon, so Pancham will evolve.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So it looks like Bonnie and Clemont is most likely only at the moment. It says that Serena and Viola was showcased with them. So it doesn't mean 100% that they are joining him. According to Serebi and Pokemon Smash. I can't watch the video because Pokejungle is being blocked for some reason atm. And my computer doesn't pick up the Smash site very well.

They do a turn around and the team be a total of five people. Which I think is a bit too many, but if Cleamont and Bonnie are both younger than Ash (Ash and Clemont looks about the same height) they could count as 1 person.

Sir Codin

I'm kind of hoping Serena joins Ash. Cleamont looks like an insufferable know-it-all, like Max, and Bonnie just seems...there, but it's looking like it'll be for no reason other than "oh, hey, a sibling.: Kind of like, again, Max.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pancham is not the type of Pokemon that will become like Oshawott. For one it's not even described as such in its description that we know of and overall it just really doesn't even look like one. I'd say it would be more of a mix between say... Treecko and Krookodile if Ash got one. And since both of those Pokemon evolved the idea of Pancham evolving works as well.

I've heard it both ways that Serena will be showcased (along with Viola) and that Clemont and Bonnie will be joining Ash and that Clemon, Bonnie, and Serena will be joining Ash. Not sure if it's a translation thing but at least for certain it definitely looks like it'll be Clemont and Bonnie joining Ash with possibly Serena joining as well. If she doesn't join then it'll be the first that one of the trio will be younger than Ash. That said Ash might just get a sort of 'mentor' role which would be really cool and possibly better than his mentor role with Max if Bonnie actually gets a Pokemon from the beginning and battles and so forth.

Regardless XY is definitely going to be interesting. Then there's Team Rocket going back to their old role. Guess trying to make Team Rocket darker didn't quite work out for them. To be honest it would have been better if they just did it with Plasma instead of trying it with Rocket. Maybe they'll do something with Flare (though kind of unlikely I suppose. Still, someone can dream).

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I just really hope Team Rocket doesn't show up in every freaking episode. I know they are main characters, but they really do not need to be in every episode. I really liked the BW Team Rocket before the Poke League, where they only showed up in little portions. Maybe they will try to get Team Flare to join Team Rocket? I also think we will be seeing another man made legendary like Mewtwo and Genesect.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
higher-quality version:

sorry i can deal with crap video quality but if the sound is bad i can't deal

BUT LOOK AT THAT WOW M!BLAZIKEN IMPORTANT AND DRAMATIC AND PROBABLY THREATENING AND M!GARCHOMP OBVS RAMPAGING AS IF SOMEONE'S TRYING TO CONTROL IT AND ASH LOOKIN GREAT AND CLEMONT LOOKIN GREAT AND BONNIE WHAT A CUTIE OH

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I'm glad that Clemont won't be wearing his weird backpack thing. The brother-sister tag-along brings me back to the Advance days :3 Although I'm hoping for another person to join, preferably older than Ash.

A Blaziken seems fitting for Team Flare, so I'm thinking that Xerosic will be its owner. Seems strange for a Blaziken to be significant and I doubt that it's Harrison's...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Legit. And it's def not May's because a) she ain't coming back esp this early and b) hers wouldn't be threatening like that.

As for an older person in the group... still holding out for Alexa. Because I mean... Brock's done. Cilan's being sent to Johto, the land from which no main character returns. And I don't see any older important characters who could be a companion...

Years
I am excited about the new series. I am very curious to see how Ash will be , since he will be the older of his team, hope it works out!!

Do you think Mega Evolutions will remain permanent in the anime? Maybe it was just for the trailer and Mega Blaziken's trainer was around here... I am glad Clemont is not wearing those "hands" all the time.

I think Bonnie is too young to be a Pokemon trainer. Or she is just short. lol

pokerex

I'm awesome
Years
higher-quality version:

sorry i can deal with crap video quality but if the sound is bad i can't deal

BUT LOOK AT THAT WOW M!BLAZIKEN IMPORTANT AND DRAMATIC AND PROBABLY THREATENING AND M!GARCHOMP OBVS RAMPAGING AS IF SOMEONE'S TRYING TO CONTROL IT AND ASH LOOKIN GREAT AND CLEMONT LOOKIN GREAT AND BONNIE WHAT A CUTIE OH

That was normal garchomp. maybe the ring around his neck was an attempt to make it mega evolve, but it failed and it just made garchomp rampage. And maby that mega Blaziken belongs to a good guy who knows how to properly mega evolve his pokemon, and he is trying to stop the people who are responsible for the rampaging pokemon(probably team flare).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Do you think Mega Evolutions will remain permanent in the anime? Maybe it was just for the trailer and Mega Blaziken's trainer was around here... I am glad Clemont is not wearing those "hands" all the time.

I think Bonnie is too young to be a Pokemon trainer. Or she is just short. lol
I hope Megas won't be permanent... maybe a bit longer lasting, and able to be used outside of battle, but not permanent.

Bonnie may not be a trainer, but I hope she at least has a Pokémon. Just as a pet or something idk.

That was normal garchomp. maybe the ring around his neck was an attempt to make it mega evolve, but it failed and it just made garchomp rampage. And maby that mega Blaziken belongs to a good guy who knows how to properly mega evolve his pokemon, and he is trying to stop the people who are responsible for the rampaging pokemon(probably team flare).
lmao typos whoops
The ring probably was the mind-control device tho. I don't think the M!Blaziken belongs to one of the good guys- the way it's presented implies it's an antagonist. And it doesn't look like it's involved with the scene of Garchomp.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Serebi suggest that Blaziken is raging through town with Garchomp, but all Blaziken does is look at Ash and jump over him and continues on its way. And lol you are rigth about Johto, why does everyone that leaves Ash, always end up going to Johto.

It is true that Blaziken might be with the bad guys, but it didn't seem like it meant any harm like Garchomp. I think who ever Blaziken belongs to though is probably going to come in the show a lot. I am still wondering about Lucario though. It seems like they were making it look like a main pokemon in the anime like the Blaziken. I really hope it is Ash's, but I ain't going to get my hopes up.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah I don't think Garchomp is meaning to do harm? Like I said it looks like it's being controlled or rampaging due to pain. If Ash ends up with a Lucario then that may bring back an Aura plotline... idk. Lucario have been fairly predominant in the anime, esp for a 'mon the main cast hasn't actually owned. I feel like it's weird to feature it again.

Years
I don't think Ash will get a Lucario. Maybe Lucario's trainer and Blaziken's trainer are rivals. If Ash wants to try Mega Evolution then I think he will use Charizard or a new Pokemon from the Kalos Region (if there are any that will get a Mega Evo from Kalos).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah I'm sure he'll be using Charizard for Mega; why bring him back if not?

I have a feeling Blaziken is linked to Team Flare, but Lucario is mysterious. They have always been a "good" Pokémon, so if anything it and its trainer might be fighting against Flare? idk

Years
Yeah I'm sure he'll be using Charizard for Mega; why bring him back if not?

I have a feeling Blaziken is linked to Team Flare, but Lucario is mysterious. They have always been a "good" Pokémon, so if anything it and its trainer might be fighting against Flare? idk

I would really like Ash to start his adventure with Pikachu and Charizard! I hope he won't left Charizard back

Nice theory! Maybe Lucario's trainer is trying to stop Team Flare as you said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back