• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
YES your back, cant wait for a beta but you have to put in some team rocket mechas into this hack.

A team rocket mechas is those machines Team Rocket always use to try a capture pikachu, the most known ones are the meowth airballon and the magikarp submarine (there is a huge list of them on Serebii)

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2007
YES your back, cant wait for a beta but you have to put in some team rocket mechas into this hack.

A team rocket mechas is those machines Team Rocket always use to try a capture pikachu, the most known ones are the meowth airballon and the magikarp submarine (there is a huge list of them on Serebii)

Like somebody else said on this forum.your playing as a new rocket member not the dimwitted trio.Only they use those kind of devices.

I know this might be hard,but I think an evolvution of weezing or any rocket like pokemon would be nice.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2012
Like somebody else said on this forum.your playing as a new rocket member not the dimwitted trio.Only they use those kind of devices.

I know this might be hard,but I think an evolvution of weezing or any rocket like pokemon would be nice.
If he did he should call it threezing and make it an ice poison type.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
If someone wants me to make any Pokemon Sprites, that are actually decent, I am more than willing to add them to the game.

But, I have no spriters as of now, and that's the one thing I cannot do myself.

Progress: Working on the 2nd "Goal" almost done mapping it, then I have some scripting to fix from the first goal, and then I have to release a beta, then do 2nd Goal Scripting.
Fun.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
yahooo sounds like teh 1st beta is near completion, cant wait! :P i wish i could help u but i suck like crazy at spriting XD! so i hope some1 with "talent" shows him/herself.

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
Years
Team Rocket!

Pokemon from a totally new perspective! I like I really do. With no badges this is really a totally new take on Pokemon. I look forward to your progress.

Edit: Are you going to include the known Rocket Ranks?
Giovanni!
*Executives* (Game Only Characters)
Class A+: Super-Elites
Ex. Bashou, Buson, Shiranui; Tatsumi​
Class A: Active-duty Elites
Ex. Butch and Cassidy; Miyamoto; Domino; Wendy​
Class B: Active-duty Underlings
Ex. Jessie and James; Mondo​
Class C: Rocket Minions ("Rocket Grunts")
There are many of these members, but none of them are specifically named. They are ususally identified as "Rocket Grunt" or "Minion of Team Rocket". There are also Rocket Girls, who wear a uniform much like Jessie's.​
Source: http://www.trsrockin.com/organization.html

Would be cool if someone could sprite their different uniforms as seen on that page... I simply love the team rocket idea ^_^

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Team Rocket!

Pokemon from a totally new perspective! I like I really do. With no badges this is really a totally new take on Pokemon. I look forward to your progress.

Edit: Are you going to include the known Rocket Ranks?
Giovanni!
*Executives* (Game Only Characters)
Class A+: Super-Elites
Ex. Bashou, Buson, Shiranui; Tatsumi​
Class A: Active-duty Elites
Ex. Butch and Cassidy; Miyamoto; Domino; Wendy​
Class B: Active-duty Underlings
Ex. Jessie and James; Mondo​
Class C: Rocket Minions ("Rocket Grunts")
There are many of these members, but none of them are specifically named. They are ususally identified as "Rocket Grunt" or "Minion of Team Rocket". There are also Rocket Girls, who wear a uniform much like Jessie's.​
Source: http://www.trsrockin.com/organization.html

Would be cool if someone could sprite their different uniforms as seen on that page... I simply love the team rocket idea ^_^

Very Interesting to say in the least.
I don't know if all of these will be incorporated, I can tell you though, that 6 of them, are already in the game as is, though.

I'll have to talk it over with my story editors, and stuff..

Thanks

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
Years
Oh and was bored so went into Adobe Fireworks and create this banned. I thought it turned out quite well myself.

HTML:
[URL="http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=81712"]
[IMG]http://www.poketraders.com/banner_rocketsrevenge.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Thank You.

Oh, and the reason the Ranks are harder to incorporate, is because, you yourself are not going to encounter THAT many Rockets, cause you aren't fighting them, you are fighting the Police.

Nevertheless, I've found a way to incorporate them, thanks to your idea.

It should be nice.

Btw, the banner is cool.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
where the hell did giovannis mom come from? and how do we no that she started team rocket? what is he ran away and started team rocket

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
Years
Earthsvisitor, I love this hack! I actually have watched it for a little bit and finally decided to post here.

Maybe, instead of using that layout posted a little while ago for Rocket Ranks, you could use those ranks for some enemy team? That'd be challenging for the players. I doubt that you could work that into the plot seeing as your already pretty far in the story right? Maybe they could emerge sometime later.

Good luck! And who said scripting can't be fun? (About a billion people including me a while back...)

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
Years
I wasn't thinking as part of the plot (though it would be cool!) just including it in random diague would be nifty as I never new it until I started looking for team rocket pics to make banners out of.

And a new one more compact one:

HTML:
[url="http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=81712"]
[IMG]http://www.poketraders.com/mini-b_rocketsrevenge.jpg[/IMG][/url]

You should include the codes on the first post inside a spoiler tag or something so people can advertize if they want or something.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Another thing your game should have is goivanni's mum. She started team rocket and handed it down to goivanni.

Haha, I don't think so.

Deokishu said:
Good luck! And who said scripting can't be fun? (About a billion people including me a while back...)
Only about the most agravating part.
- Make Script
- Test Script
- Script Doesn't Work
- Spend 5 Hours Try To Figure out What is wrong.

Ariolander said:
And a new one more compact one:

HTML Code:

You should include the codes on the first post inside a spoiler tag or something so people can advertize if they want or something.

Thanks! And, if you didn't notice, I already did add a spoiler with all these banners for advertising. I'm one step ahead of you.
:P

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
its gud to no that after waiting so long we might finally get a beta by waiting a bit longer :)

Years
Oh, and the reason the Ranks are harder to incorporate, is because, you yourself are not going to encounter THAT many Rockets, cause you aren't fighting them, you are fighting the Police.

Maybe we should start like a new recruited Rocket at the beggining(its also that way i guess). Throughout the game, we rankup until the last rank.

Also, you can have Rocket rivals, like we have rivals at the normal games. And he/she/they tr(y)(ies) to sabotate your work and trying to rankup himself.

By the way, events for rankups would be kewl.

Lucas-Duo

Dawn's BF
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
Nice

Looks good. I like the starter changer lab. And the 4th Gen. sprites are awesome. If you need help PM me.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Sorry my fellow fans.
I will be gone, once again, for 6 days this time.

I might be able to work on the Hack during my absence, but if I do, it will be VERY limited.

Also, there will not be any updates during my leave. Well, maybe one or two, but not many.
If you have any questions, I'm sure Erimgard can answer them, if he's back.

Thanks.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, then. We will be waiting for your return with more info (even though you may not do anything directly in the hack, perhaps you can take this chance to do a bit more of planning, thinking on new events, and new mishichief for doing XD)

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back