• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
There is, like, no fandom for an amazing boxer, Jack Johnson. He completely changed the way many people saw the world - he wasn't simply a fighter. I want to ignite his legacy! If the fan club gets approved, you'll see what I mean. This is more than just a page for the guy - it's a fully interactive club in which those that have researched that point in history can truly shine. And also - MEMES!

If it gets posted, please look at it. You may not have known who he was before, but that's fine - it's always great to learn new things! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think we should have some kin of discussion here :P

How do you guys regulate your own clubs?
I don't. Nobody is doing anything bad in my Homestuck club :D It's just there, sometimes talkative, other times quiet. And it's nice. If that was what you meant?

There is, like, no fandom for an amazing boxer, Jack Johnson. He completely changed the way many people saw the world - he wasn't simply a fighter. I want to ignite his legacy! If the fan club gets approved, you'll see what I mean. This is more than just a page for the guy - it's a fully interactive club in which those that have researched that point in history can truly shine. And also - MEMES!

If it gets posted, please look at it. You may not have known who he was before, but that's fine - it's always great to learn new things! :D
So, a club about a single boxer? I've never heard about him but that's probably because I'm not into boxing :p

Would anyone be into a Soundtrack Club? For sharing, showing and discussing soundtracks to movies, TV shows and games etc. I just love soundtracks. Imo it's a genre of its own, music created to make the listener feel something without really listening to the music but rather having it serve as the background for a picture.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Hmmm...I wonder if a cooking club would gather interest o:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Would anyone be into a Soundtrack Club? For sharing, showing and discussing soundtracks to movies, TV shows and games etc. I just love soundtracks. Imo it's a genre of its own, music created to make the listener feel something without really listening to the music but rather having it serve as the background for a picture.
Personally I'd have seen this as more of a GE thread than a club, I'm not sure what's really club-like about it haha - but it'd be cool to see it in action. I may well be completely wrong!

Hmmm...I wonder if a cooking club would gather interest o:
I think it would! A lot of people have requested a cooking section and there have been a lot of popular cooking clubs in the past, so as long as there's not already one around then I'm sure it'd gain a lot of interest. Let me know if you're making one at least!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Some say he is out at the moment... If your club hasn't been approved (i think that's why you're asking), unfortunately you'll have to wait for him... If you really want your club approved, try asking an smod for help... If I were you though, waiting would be nice :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm wondering if any more clubs have club emblems yet? :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I missed running a club, so I'm re-doing my old Sailor Moon club which had really good activity back in my day. :D I might have emblems done as well..idk xD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I missed running a club, so I'm re-doing my old Sailor Moon club which had really good activity back in my day. :D I might have emblems done as well..idk xD

If you want to make it again, I'd join!

Thing is, I have a universal Magical Girl club up and running. It kind of needs members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back