• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice.

Ice.
Years
On the Topic of new Roleplays, I have one that is ready to submit. Yes, after many months of planning,thinking and gathering opinions, the Nations RP is ready to submit. I am very proud and relieved to make this statement, after I have spent a lot of time on this project. I would like to say thank you to my Co-GM, Kiklion, for helping me make this RP the best it can be, as well as my previous Co-GM, Alley Cat, for creating a lot of the ideas that were discussed to create the systems in place to manage and control the RP. I would also like to thank the members of the community, who helped me when I asked for outside opinions on the RP. As soon as I submit the RP, get ready for something big!

(Lol, overreaction much)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
On the Topic of new Roleplays, I have one that is ready to submit. Yes, after many months of planning,thinking and gathering opinions, the Nations RP is ready to submit. I am very proud and relieved to make this statement, after I have spent a lot of time on this project. I would like to say thank you to my Co-GM, Kiklion, for helping me make this RP the best it can be, as well as my previous Co-GM, Alley Cat, for creating a lot of the ideas that were discussed to create the systems in place to manage and control the RP. I would also like to thank the members of the community, who helped me when I asked for outside opinions on the RP. As soon as I submit the RP, get ready for something big!

(Lol, overreaction much)

I wouldn't say that's overreacting, except for the part where you got up on stage, accepted your award, and thanked everyone you could think of. (Kidding!)

_

I know I've asked a similar question to this, but I would like to hear from more people.

Do you have any recurring themes or repeated parts to your characters in various RPs? (An example of this is that the creator of the Anime "Rave Master" created a character named "Plue" in it, who ended up appearing on the creator's newer Anime, "Fairy Tale".)

Mine is Heterochromia. If my Avatar wan't a dead giveaway.

I do this because, in real life, I do have heterochromia. Three eye colors, to be exact. (Left eye is darker blue with a light brown spot, while Right eye is a lighter blue).

I've implemented this in every character, whether it's how they were born, aquired from a power, visible during the use of a power, glow in the dark, or sometimes it even happens after a certain event.

Let this be known:

If I have a character whose eyes are normal, I can guarantee they won't be normal forever.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Derp, i've reused Oakley... thrice, Kerin twice, Atom thrice.

I'm exceptionally lazy at writing sign ups so i tend to reuse characters. I do love my characters also, so its not all bad. :)

Oh, and all of my characters play a musical instrument, mainly bass guitar or piano.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Hey, guys, the ever-crazy RP of |Equinox| -- Pokemon Reversal -- still needs two RPers to take the roles of Pokemasters. So if you've been having those little (evil) desires to punish humans for their sins using your favorite Pokemon in a way that you probably would not expect, then this RP is one to go to! Curious/Wanna know more? Click the link above and check it out, then! Join while it's hot you still can. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^It's got a really good story to it. :3

I partied hard last night so I am a bit behind on my RPing stuff, including sending in my SU for that D: I'm at the point where I'm going a bit too far on myself. xD

Years
I'm back. Again. And this time, I'm revamping an old RP. In fact, it was the first RP that I've ever hosted! I'm honestly surprised at the turnout that I've had so far. If all the reservations are accepted, I'll be able to get started, which is pretty awesome. I don't remember having this much of a turnout in the original RP, but I guess tastes have changed a bit.

My RP is called Pokemon Transformation, in case any of you didn't know/are interested in joining it.

Also, to spark up some discussion about other stuff, I have a question: How many RPs do you generally play in at once? I try to stick to one or two, since I like to be able to focus on an RP totally and completely, rather than divide my attention between various ones.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Can I reserve a spot on the Divine Water family?

I'm reading it now, and you said no legendaries are left, right? But I can still use a non-legendary pokemon?

Also, would you be opposed to having any third party charadters, such as a bounty hunter hired by one of the families?

Lastly, where do I post my sign up? Here I would assume, but this is my first so I want to be sure. EDIT oh, nevermind, I see the other threads posts now.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Can I reserve a spot on the Divine Water family?

I'm reading it now, and you said no legendaries are left, right? But I can still use a non-legendary pokemon?

Also, would you be opposed to having any third party charadters, such as a bounty hunter hired by one of the families?

Lastly, where do I post my sign up? Here I would assume, but this is my first so I want to be sure.

You're not really supposed to sign up here, this is a general discussion thread about RPing. You have to sign up and discuss about that certain RP in the main thread itself.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=281196

Anyways... @Akio: One of the recurring traits of my character's is that most of them have a sarcastic sense of humor, and/or have fun making fun of others or are like the don't-give-a-damn kind of guys. I guess that's because I'm kind of like that in real life... not exactly, but close enough.

Also, they're all male.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm in 9 RP's right now ^^ maybe more... Not all the RP's i'm in are in my signature yet :3 still gotta edit that~

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Pokemon Fallout is still open and recruiting. I'm just going to repost my ad from before, seeing as it feels like a pretty good ad to me~

Pokemon Fallout (OOC/SU)

How Combat Works
Spoiler:

Plot
Spoiler:

Who are you?
Spoiler:

To summarize, Pokemon Fallout is an extreme sandbox RP where your character, a human fused with the spirit of a pokemon which grants them a part pokemon appearance and pokemon powers, has the power in their hands to change the world as they see fit. The only thing standing in their way? Others like them, called pokespirit wielders. The RP takes place in Sinnoh, approximately a century after pokemon have vanished off the face of the earth, resulting in the death of most of humanity which had simply depended far too much on pokemon. There are no levels and you have extreme flexibility in how you can customize your characters. A standard move limit of 6 is set, but even that is flexible so long as it is not deemed godmodding whilst I review your SU.

There are a number of NPC 'bosses' that are considered the major mortal power holders, all with different ideals, personalities, and of course pokemon spirits. The RP ends when the world is changed for better or worse in a fittingly irreversible way. You could purge the earth of the remaining humans, or you could fight to suppress those that would do so whist appealing to the lord thy god Arceus for more help. You could also attempt to purge the world of the 'pokemon liberating' virus, which still contaminates the very air you breath. Your motives are your own and there is no linear plot to push you along. One thing is for sure though; survival will not be guaranteed in a world where humanity has devolved into a amoral state where only those willing to force their way to survival do so.

Should you choose your own direction however, you will have your very own Yellow to help guide you with NPC characters and help as needed. (Complete with free lifetime warranty should you damage your Yellow using her as a blunt weapon in combat.)

Advertising aside, I thought up a topic that... y'know, actually warrants a discussion instead of just a question to be answered. (I'll post the answer to my own topic later.)

Ice.

Ice.
Years
Well, it has come. (It is still on its way) My Nations RP has been submitted, and is pending approval from the moderator. When it is out, go join it for something very different. I assure you, this RP will be like no other.

Introduction:

Welcome to the year 2012. Think the modern earth, like where you are while you are reading this post. This world functions in the same way that you would imagine modern earth would. But you will do the imagining as in this RP you will be a world leader, taking charge of a country that you create from scratch. Your goal in this RP is to direct your nation to prosperity, and manage your relations with fellow nations. But however, a recent problem has arisen in this world. A criminal organization known as the Theory, have taken control of the criminal society of the world, and the mysterious leader of this organization has a plan to take over the world, no matter who tries to stop them. So, this brings another task for the world leaders. They have to take down the Theory, at all costs.

You:

Your role in this RP is to take charge of a Country in this world. You create everything about this country you create, and you can take it in any direction you wish. You are able to RP any citizen of your nation, so if you can't write a good post as a leader, you can work on a soldier post, or a farmer post, and so on.

• Original Map!
  • Control your own Nation!
  • Manage world relations through diplomacy or war!
  • Collect resources and grow your Nation's economy!
  • Customize your Military to assess Military power!

So, when it comes out, become part of something bigger! A new approach to RP'ing, as you lead your Nation to peace and prosperity or destruction and corruption!

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Hey everyone. Just wanting to inform you guys that i'l be submitting a Kingdom Hearts Rp and expect it to be different. I'd like to take it to a new era, or rping system...:).

@Underground Zephyr....I like the idea, but this is way too big for my taste. Buutttt.....then again, i'l try and keep track of it.

Anyone has a cool idea of building up a FairyTail Rp?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, it has come. (It is still on its way) My Nations RP has been submitted, and is pending approval from the moderator. When it is out, go join it for something very different. I assure you, this RP will be like no other.

Introduction:

Welcome to the year 2012. Think the modern earth, like where you are while you are reading this post. This world functions in the same way that you would imagine modern earth would. But you will do the imagining as in this RP you will be a world leader, taking charge of a country that you create from scratch. Your goal in this RP is to direct your nation to prosperity, and manage your relations with fellow nations. But however, a recent problem has arisen in this world. A criminal organization known as the Theory, have taken control of the criminal society of the world, and the mysterious leader of this organization has a plan to take over the world, no matter who tries to stop them. So, this brings another task for the world leaders. They have to take down the Theory, at all costs.

You:

Your role in this RP is to take charge of a Country in this world. You create everything about this country you create, and you can take it in any direction you wish. You are able to RP any citizen of your nation, so if you can't write a good post as a leader, you can work on a soldier post, or a farmer post, and so on.

• Original Map!

So, when it comes out, become part of something bigger! A new approach to RP'ing, as you lead your Nation to peace and prosperity or destruction and corruption!

Sounds rather large imo, but still looks AMAZING nonetheless. You....should totally VM me when this gets posted, because I really want to become a part of this. :D

Speaking of which, I am slacking off of my PokeZombie RP...ugh irl is being bothersome. :(

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years

Introduction:

You:

• Original Map!

This looks really cool. I'll try and join once it comes out!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Pokemonmaster draco- OMG! I love you signature! :D

@Underground_Zephyr- i like that idea :) i'm sure it'll become a succes.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Ugh... I totally forgot to inform people, so I don't really have the time to inform everybody personally, so I'll post this here and hope people see this.

I'll be gone from today till the 18th, and will have like almost no internet connection, so probably no posts in RPs. I'll try and get SUs done (at least, the Appearance and the Personalities) so anyways see ya guys soon... not like anybody's gonna miss me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back