• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
88. It's a puzzle game. And it's a good one. And it's free on Android phones and free to play on Google Chrome (yes, you can play games directly on Google Chrome now without needing a web site to act as an intermediate).

Although I got bored of it pretty quickly.

Obviously with the Nook Tablet you should get full-color graphic novels. (b'-')b

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have it on Chrome XD;

Also, for 3DS owners, is it a good idea for me to get the 3DS or should I wait or something? Mom keeps telling me I shouldn't get it 'cause the technical reviews say it sucks, but at the same time I've been seeing so much positive feedback from the owners.

Years

I am seriously torn on buying a 3DS tomorrow for Boxing day.

Because as you guys know, I was planning on waiting until there were more games for it that I like and maybe by then the next slimmer/more battery life version comes out...But with the 3DS only $130+ Canadian on Boxing Day....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--------------------DGE

Well this just made my day tho~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Oh speaking of Vocaloid did you know there's gonna be a PPG/Vocaloid crossover? o3o

I'm gonna try and get dad to let me buy a 3DS (and maybe a game--should I go Pokemon Rumble, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, or Sonic Generations?). I also have $25 GameStop/WalMart gift cards and a membership at GameStop so Idk o3o

Years

I'll go look that up when the vacation ends.

And yes I know about the PPG crossover. Nostalgia blast?

Still I might just go ahead and get a R4i 3DS when the kinks get ironed out.

You know what, thinking about it now. I will get that when I get a 3DS.

Years
95. I don't think it's worth it yet if you don't have some games you're eyeing to play. Though there is access to both the 3DS and DS Download Play libraries as well as the 6 games on the AR cards it comes with. Then there is also the Face Raiders game you can have some fun with.

That said, my trigger buttons are unreliable for my fresh out of the box system. Then again, that's the same issue most people I know have had with the DS systems since they came out.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Stares at TotA coming out on Valentines' Day
>3DS only
>Sob

I watched my friend play Rumble Blast and I love Mario Kart and Sonic Generations sounds amazing and Super Mario 3D Land is supposed to be long which is good. Also there's Blazblue giving me another chance to try it out o3o /though I can still get the ones for PSP

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Flipper be right. Tales of the Abyss is another one of the more popular Tales series, and iirc I think it's either nearly as popular, as popular, or more popular than Symphonia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back