• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya everybody! I am new here :) (duh)

leggomymeganium

King French Toast
Years
My name is leggomymeganium but I prefer to go by French Toast. I am new to this forum but not new to Pokemon. I have been playing since I was 10 years old and got a copy of Pokemon sapphire for my 10th birthday. I hope my time here is as awesome as this forum is!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Welcome to PC French Toast!
Sapphire is one of my favorites Pokemon Games of all time! So many memories :D
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun around here, there is a lot to see and talk about!
The people are all very nice and friendly, and you'll be making friends in no time (:
Did you get to play any older games than Sapphire? You should definitely try them, they may be old, but they are all special in some way.
I hope to see you around, and again, welcome to PC!!

leggomymeganium

King French Toast
Years
I an getting one in about three weeks ( saving money for college as well ). :)

I have played red, blue, yellow, and crystal it took me forever to find crystal.

Last edited:
Years
Hello French Toast :3 That's a cute nickname ^^ I hope you enjoy the site as well as I do, even though I just joined yesterday, I really like this place. It seems very nice ^^

leggomymeganium

King French Toast
Years
Thank you :) my best friend gave me that nickname in eight grade because every morning I would bring french toast to first period O.o

Last edited:
Back