• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evil Genius [T]

Years

header.jpg

Hey guys! I'm back, and I bring you an LP of one my all-time favorite games! Evil Genius!

Evil Genius is a single player real-time strategy and simulation video game developed by Elixir Studios and published by Sierra Entertainment, released on 28 September 2004. The game is inspired by the spy thriller genre (notably the James Bond film series). Similarly to Dungeon Keeper, the game turns the traditional plotline on its head, with the player acting as the villain, evading the comically stereotyped forces of justice. Gameplay revolves around the player building an island fortress and achieving clichéd world domination.

I've loved this game since the demo was released in 2004! I'm not the best at it, but it's still a ton of fun to play! I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

(Subscribe if you want quicker updates.)

Episodes 1-5
Spoiler:

Episodes 6-10
Spoiler:

Episodes 11-15
Spoiler:

Episodes 16-20
Spoiler:

Episodes 21-25
Spoiler:

Episodes 26-30
Spoiler:

Episode 31

Last edited:
Years
Hey guys! I added several new episodes! Keep your eyes open for the final episode I'll be posting in a couple days!

Back