• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
d2fa59d291dc8da1f72ec23ef39a0a98.png

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
Walk up to random people and scream "You've Won!" When they ask what they have won throw confetti at them then run away.

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
#1162 Stand at a random spot in the store, when any body makes eye contact, challenge them to a battle, if they refuse slap them in the back of the head and run away screaming "Vengence shall be mine!"

Years
^That's brilliant

Hold a re-enactment of one of Family Guy's chicken fights (don't judge me).

Stage a wedding ceremony between yourself and merchandise the store is selling.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
bring a flamethrower into the store, burn the car batteries, make 'em blow up, and scorch all the expensive widescreen tvs!!!!
^ Best Way!!!

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

It's a secret.

Another secret.

Are you actually trying to open the Chamber of Secrets?

tnfsf11

1170. Hold a broom stick between your legs then scream "HOGWARTS HERE I COOOOOMMME!!!" while running as fast as you can towards a wall... Then hit it hard & fall on the ground.
THEN DO IT AGAIN XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
KO an employee, get into their suit, go to the front of the store, and say to people who walk in "Welcome to Wal-Mart, Get your **** and get out!" in a paki voice

KO an employee, get into their suit, go to the front of the store, and say to people who walk in "Welcome to Wal-Mart, Get your **** and get out!" in a paki voice
I meant "Get your Sh*t and get out!"

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
#1175:

Organize a bumper car speed race from the back of the store to the front using the electric cars, grabbing merchandise off shelves according to a list (given beforehand) and declare whoever gets everything and makes it to the Macdonald's (and orders + receives food) at the front first the winner.

Fire_Red_With_a_Pikachu

Pikachu in Aperture Science
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
Yell "I have a portal gun and you don't. Come get me *****es. You retards i will shoot a portal to the moon" on the P.A

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
Offer people samples of perfume that is actualy water lace with itching powder.

Set off cherry bombs in the toilets. (after pooping in them)

Back