• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Two for Flinching."

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Simple question for the PC members. What instance(s) can you remember during battles (online or NPC) where you flinched at the worst possible time?

Years
I hadn't really had any moments where my Pokemon flinched at a really disadvantageous time, until at least a few nights ago.

I had entered the PWT on White 2 for the first time since the mandatory tournament you do earlier on in the story. I ended up making it to the finals against Burgh in the rented Pokemon tournament, and we were both down to our final Pokemon. I can't remember exactly which one he was using, but I knew my Stunfisk would be able to two-hit KO it as long as nothing happened. I got off my first move just fine, but right before I got off my second, his Pokemon made my Stunfisk flinch. I was really disappointed with how things went down, especially since I expected the tournament to be a walk in the park.

tnfsf11

In LeafGreen, I once flinched 3 consecutive times!!! Thanks to Gary's Raticate I believe... If I recall correctly he somehow used Bite for 3 times & I didn't even know Rattata could learn Bite!!!

Back