• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
We are Anonymous... I mean, WE ARE APONYMOUS.

Yes, that's the motif with my new wallpaper.

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
This is mine:
Spoiler:

Though I have no real control over my background since I use my family computer and therefore share it with my brothers. My little brother is the one who controls what wallpaper we have.

If it was my own desktop/laptop it would probably be Mikuru right now. XD

Years
Hikari, love your last two backgrounds. Aponymous... genius!!!

This is my current background. It's just a background I found on DeviantArt... but I'm enjoying it quite a bit. :)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Spoiler:

Good ol' haunter. He's lurking in yo desktops, snatching yo icons up, so hide yo browsers hide yo recycling bin, and hide yo shortcuts, cuz they haunting eeerbody up in here

Last edited:
Years
Time for a new background, and what better to reflect my username than Dawn herself?

Spoiler:

I love this one, I got inspired by the background on Mac's profile.

Last edited:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Isn't that Link?
Anyways, here's my desktop.
Spoiler:

~Always.

Years
I have had this wallpaper for a while now I really really like it, and I intend to use it for a while. It is especially nice being in HD
Spoiler:

Isn't that Link?
Anyways, here's my desktop.
Spoiler:

~Always.

Well I am not trying to be rude but he obviously doesn't know much about the Zelda series and says Link is Zelda, and is riding a horse when it is obviously Epona

Last edited:
Years
This is my other desktop.. an HP Pavilion a6437c. It ran Windows 8 for a while (and still can because I left the hard drive containing the Windows 8 install in the computer), but the hard drive is dying slowly so I had to get a new hard drive and from there, I used recovery disks to get where I am now: Windows Vista. I did all the major updates including the upgrade to Service Pack 2 and installed Firefox/Nightly.

I haven't found a usage for this machine yet, so it's pretty blank. :P Also, the 1366x768 resolution is the highest that the monitor I have can get up to. It's only a 15-inch monitor. -_-

Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
f19p9f.png

Resident Evil fan all the way. From the right going clockwise: Leon Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Sherry Birkin, Piers Nevins, Helena Harper, and Jake Muller.

Back